[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /TreatTheirBodyLikeShit/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: unfit.jpg (59KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
unfit.jpg
59KB, 640x334px
Anyone else /TreatTheirBodyLikeShit/ here?
>>
I have horrible genetics so might as well treat it like shit. Not like it makes a difference anyway.
>>
>>26017263
Forgot to add -
Green text your average day
>>
>>26017286
>wake up
>red bull
>coffee
>computer
>get up
>shower about once a week
>3 bowls of crunchy nut
>Work from home on computer for 4 hours
>Go out and eat somewhere terrible
>Work for another 4 hours from there on laptop if they don't kick me out
>4chan
>4chan
>icecream
>pizza
>beer
>4chan
>beer
>cocaine if it's a weekend
>4chan
>>
>wakeup
>shower
>drive 2 hours to work
>drink a liter of tea
>work 2 hours
>lunch is usually fast food, under 1000 calories
>work few a few more hours
>dinner is usually bachelor chow of random shit in the kitchen
>internet for 8 hours
>sleep for 6
>>
>wake up
>browse kc for 10-30 minutes
>have breakfast - fried eggs with bacon and veggies or a wrap
>if it wasn't fried eggs, take lunch in a box
>go out, hike through a muddy winter forest up +100m above house level, takes about 25 minutes
>work behind a computer for 6 hours
>maybe have a lunch at cafeteria if I brought some euros
>not if brought lunch
>hike back down at dusk
>go to shop if needed
>if not go to gym
>10m cardio, lift 40-50 minutes, 10 minute more
>bike home
>internet
>eat
>sleep

I'm loosing weight but what's the point. I don't even talk to people all day.
>>
>>26017275
>Shit twenty-somethings believe : the post

I used to say the same shit, I'm 31 now. Change now or you'll regret it. You don't realize how health problems suck til you suffer from shit.
>>
>>26017706
I have brittle, rotting teeth, a horrible overbite due to inherent skeletal discrepancy, crowding, my hair is thinning at 22, I have a mindblowing small frame, am short(5'7), have poor eyesight, a ridiculously sensitive stomach, weak voice, get back pain all the time.. how is this NOT shitty genetics?
>>
File: thérèse-1938.jpg (225KB, 1307x1623px) Image search: [Google]
thérèse-1938.jpg
225KB, 1307x1623px
>wake up
>have a cigarette
>make a cup of tea and a cup of coffee
>drink the tea and coffee over a cigarette
>read
>more tea, more coffee
>eat at some point
>go to college
>buy cider after college
>drink and smoke while reading until I am passed out

I used to take cocaine on a regular basis with whiskey. Now I just drink cider because it's much cheaper.
>>
>>26017263
when I was 13 I used to drink 2 liters of soda a day and eat 5 candy bars. My mom gets angry whenever I bring it up. She insist her diabetes has nothing to do with degenerate eating habits.
>>
>>26017263
>eating apples for gains
>>
>>26017263
No I am actually proud of my self for not doing that, I see the body as a precious thing that is you and you must not be UNAESTHETIC, the idea of candy and not giving moderate exercise and learning basic nutrition baffles me because once you understand and kno those things, it's not that hard to maintain your self
>>
>>26017761
did your mom smoke or drink while pregnant? Did she generally cook high carb foods with little in terms of green vegetables or lean meats? I seriously think this is just shitty degenerate poorfag diet and hygiene than anything else
>>
>>26017848
the literary lifestyle,, how do you say it literarrly something like that
>>
>>26017958
this is what I think as well
>>
i drink alot of water and eat really healthy to make up for drinking alot
>>
File: 1441481001349.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1441481001349.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
>>26017263
me. i rarely move. i dont eat fast food tho.
>>
>>26017958

Do you know what "inherent skeletal discrepancy" means?
>>
I eat a lot of fast food but always take activated charcoal with it.

>What is activated charcoal?
It's a universal antidote that binds to noxious shit in your system. It's harmless, but doctors will give it to patients who have ingested a huge spectrum of poisons.

Every particle of it has a gigantic surface area. It also bonds with just about everything. If you eat it with food all your shit will be black because it has soaked up everything you ate.
>>
>>26018039
if you mom was a degenerate while pregnant it could be caused by that. Prenatal environment can cause deformity. I'm telling you that degeneracy often plays a bigger role than genetics in many cases
>>
I used to, OP, but I got sick and tired of looking and feeling like shit so I started eating healthy and working out

Almost ottermode feelsgoodman
>>
>>26017263
Kek why would they photoshop an apple and dumbbell instead of using real props like the right pic??
>>
>>26017263
mr. whitesuit on the left too fuckign special and good for a hardhat?
>>
>>26018087
What about activated almonds?
>>
>>26018116
enough with your stupid broscience. my mom has the same thing. she was stupid enough to reproduce and now im paying the price for it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.