[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Montage of Heck, Kurt = Robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
>>26016798
>ONE OF US
Yeah, nah. He did something with his angst. Other than wallow in it, I mean.
>>
he was just more insane than the average robot
>>
For a robot, he had a pretty good run. I'd probably kill myself around never mind time.
>>
>>26017728
>>26017097
>>26016842
>>26016798
>Having any sort of talent or skill at anything
>being decent looking
>Robot
Nope fuck off
>>
He had sex with a retarded girl.
>>
>>26017746
>Talent
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH-HOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHALASHDLAD HAHhahahh;LAHSD KEK

Good one m8
>>
>>26017838
Attention and fame's a career
>>
>>26017746

>probably didn't watch montage

being famous and good looking didn't help him. It only added to his anxiety and depression.
>>
I'm surprised many people don't realize Kurt had chronic pain. Basically he had a severe stomach disorder that even a decade of doctors couldn't figure out. Eating for him was highly painful and the only thing that helped him was heroin. That's the main reason he killed himself.
>>
File: 1432791392603.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432791392603.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE NORMIES HIT THE
*tin* *tin*
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Death Grips are the contemporary Nirvana.
>>
File: 1443031154794.png (150KB, 389x399px) Image search: [Google]
1443031154794.png
150KB, 389x399px
>>26018121
He genuinly hated normies and most songs were ironic on how retarded normies were and they still ate it up unironically and took it serious. Nirvana is still the biggest hipster normie band in the world. I just wonder 'why??'
>>
>>26016798
Nirvana is overrated buttrock and Kurt always sounded like shit.
>>
Super sensitve/creative kid has a shitty upbringing and Daddy issues. Becomes a gay loving, ultra feminist rock God

If he were alive today, he'd be some SJW headcase with millions of Youtube followers

Nirvana were still awesome though
>>
>>26018998
I agreed with everything you said up until, "Nirvana were still awesome though."
>>
>>26017794
did you even watch it? He pussied out before it happened
>>
>>26017838
nice meme bruh
>>
>>26018182
Nah, more the contemporary Stooges.
Ride is more like Iggy.
The contemp Nirvana has yet to be seen,
>>
>>26018998
He also hated the PC world, so he would probably be less extreme.
>>
>>26018998
I agree. I like Nirvana, but Kurt was a bit of a faggot. He even hit people on his stage, whether it be fans or ushers there to stop people from climbing up. He'd then get angry when they hit him back. A lot of his music was anti-man in general and sympathized with women way too much.

With that being said, I love the band itself and it is probably my favorite. I'm not some fag who thinks everything Kurt wrote was art and hap some deep meaning, I think a lot of it was just bullshit that sounded edgy and rhymed well together. But that is really all my musical interest demands, I'm like a teen who never got out of their angst phase when it comes to music.
>>
I imagine it's always underage posters who shill this faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.