[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trying to get over oneitis i have no chance with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1453609629575.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1453609629575.png
322KB, 591x716px
>tfw trying to get over oneitis i have no chance with
>>
Stick to 2D, anon.
>>
>>26015512
Yeah ive learned my lesson t.b.h senpai
>>
>>26015488
You need another candidate to pursue.
>>
>>26015570
Its just going to be the same thing over and over. oneitises never work out
>>
"the one" is nothing but a patriarchal construct designed to make women subdue to the male pig's sense of entitlement to whatever victim his genitals choose
>>
>>26015604
True, they do not, but it is good that you have the foresight to read the situation.

You should still keep an open mind to meeting someone even if it is not a priority.
>>
>>26015488
Either underageb& or truly one naive motherfucker.
>>
>>26015822
What do you mean by this?

Apparently not original
>>
>>26015872
Eventually you'll have enough oneitises to know you just lie to yourself. Apathy is the best way to overcome anything. Takes time and experience to be truly apathetic.

And no, obsessing over weebshit is not a solution.
>>
>>26015488
>>tfw trying to get over oneitis i have no chance with
If you figure out how to, please let us know.
>>
File: 1446463300066.jpg (20KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1446463300066.jpg
20KB, 500x394px
Man I was doing so fucking well. Kept my head down and played the role of the good little wagecuck.

Now the only way I can get her out of my head is getting stupid drunk.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>at walmart
>going to finish shopping
>go to cashier
>it's my oneitis
>fuck.png
>she wanted to talk to me after liking one of her pictures by accident
>she knows i was creeping
>been looking like total ass this month because deeeeeeeepressssion
>was just trying to forget about
>tfw the past keeps haunting you

i think she was disgusted.

just kill me now
>>
>>26015969
Time.
Simple, no?
>>
>>26015488

Why don't you have a chance with her?
>>
>>26016034
>oneitis
>cashier
>walmart
>>
>>26015969
You move on to the next conquest Anon, whatever endeavour that may be. Pining over a woman that doesn't care about you is the epitome of the beta male and affirmation to her that she made the correct choice in rejection. You must distance yourself entirely.

Once you have a new candidate for your romantic desires the previous one is disgarded without delay.
>>
File: you_dip.jpg (5KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
you_dip.jpg
5KB, 285x200px
>>26016139
she's working and going to school to dip
>>
>>26015488

cut contact. stop checking up on her. you'll soon realize that whatever pedestal you placed her upon was a fallacy.
>>
>>26016525
Ah logic, good to see.
>>
>>26015685
Yea no you need to die like now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.