[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight femanons, have you ever seriously considered going lesbian,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Straight femanons, have you ever seriously considered going lesbian, even just for a moment?
>>
>>26015485
Yes, I think about women all the time in fact.

ZYNGA!!!
>>
Yes. I was stuck in a hospital for a while as a teen and fell in love with another girl who was very nice to me. We kissed a few times and I really wanted to have sex with her but I never got the chance. She ended up getting discharged (duh) but never messaged me so I guess she didn't care about me as much as I thought so it's a good thing we never had sex.
>>
>>26015485
Yes, but, lesbian relationships seem to be a joke. Lesbians I've met are the most promiscuous of people, and they never hold relationships long. Its also weird how they misinterpret signals from other women simply on the grounds that another girl smiles at them or is friendly toward them.

Plus, handsome brooding men have me tongue tied.
>>
>>26015921
Women are promiscuous in general. Two women doubles the level of promiscuousness
>>
I wish I were a lesbian. I fucking hate men.
>>
>>26015978
Don't worry sweetie, we hate you too.
>>
I had a crush on a girl in my class and I seriously thought I had become a lesbian but turns out it was just her, never felt the same for any other girl.
>>
>>26015485
Cancer anon here. You're all cancer. Goodbye.
>>
Lesbians just need a good dicking.
>>
>>26016248
You say that like this doesn't mean you're at least bisexual. Hint: you are.
>>
>>26015978
Hate you too, roastie
>>
there's no such thing as actual lesbians. it's just a gimmick for women to get men's attentions
>>
File: 1451658781020.jpg (280KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
1451658781020.jpg
280KB, 600x767px
>>26015485
>You and your childhood friend will never experience divine lesbian love together
>You will never discover your true feelings for the person you've loved as a friend for as long as you can remember
>You will never have to make a trembling confession, convinced your love is unnatural and tear up as she accepts
>You will never hold hands and cuddle under the blankets with your QT the same evening
>You will never gaze into her still tearful eyes late at night after you've emptied your hearts out to each other about the doubts and troubles you each face
>You will never laugh yourselves silly as you fool around with her one day trying to set your other friends up with each other
>You will never get married in a beautiful handpicked church and say "I do" while putting the ring on her finger
>You will never impregnate each other simultaneously using IPS cells after having discussed it extensively with your wife
>You will never give birth with her looking over you and guiding you, just like you did for her not long ago
>You will never raise your daughters to love each other romantically and sexually so that your love will in a way still be consummated even after your death
>You will never decide to end your lives together because neither of you could bear to go through life alone even for a second
>You will never spend an eternity together in the afterlife, forever young
>You will never, ever be a cute anime lesbian
>>
File: 1434586200085.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1434586200085.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
>>26016669
last one hurts the most, fuck
>>
>Straight femanons, have you ever seriously considered going lesbian, even just for a moment?

Doesn't that contradict the title "straight"? I do not identify with lables such as straight or gay because I like sex with both genders. I'm not trying to seem edgy, i genuinely do not want to put my sexuality in a box. I've been with both men and women and would say that I feel more romantic with men, however, i have more experience with them. In conclusion, not enough data collected to make a solid statement on it.

When it comes to women, i mostly want to eat them out. I think guys feel a similar way towards other men. Having knowledge on my own clit, i get excited at tbe thought of really turning them on and being assertive the way i like guys to be.
>>
>>26016669
What the fuck, nigger?
>>
>>26016669
>you will never beat the shit out of each other and force your adopted daughter to eat cat litter

http://www.14news.com/story/29838205/women-accused-of-forcing-child-to-eat-cat-litter
>>
>>26015485

Lesbianism is just a meme.

It's just women who are even more crazy than other women getting in relationships with another female. But they never actually have sex ("lesbian bed death") and instead eat all the time.

Lesbian couples are, statistically, the ones who have the least sex of all couples and the ones who are the most obese.

It's just two crazy feminists who eat all the time.

Male homosexuality is real, but female sexuality is completely different: it's a desire to submit to high-status Chads.

Otherwise women don't have an actual sexuality, just like they don't know love or romance.
>>
>>26015558
Kaitlyn?
>>
>>26016945
>I think guys feel a similar way towards other men.

I don't think so. I think male heterosexuality is an attraction to femininity more so than to females.

The average guy is rather attracted to a feminine tranny than to a butch lesbian bulldyke.

I don't think that this is true for women. I actually rather suppose that the average bisexual woman is mostly attracted to masculine men and to feminine women, but not to femboys and butchdykes.
>>
would you date a cute mtf?
>>
>tfw gold star lesbian

Truly no better feel

>>26016278
That's why we have strappns
>>
File: 1432144030530.jpg (35KB, 371x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432144030530.jpg
35KB, 371x720px
>>26017549
>"gold star" lesbian using strapons

You fucking disgust me. Get the hell out
>>
>>26015978
>>26015994
sweatie :^)
>>
>>26015485
All women are bisexual, or rather attracted to money and status so sex doesn't even matter.
>>
>>26017663
Make me bitch, tho thread is mine now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.