[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else feel like Asian genes are the source of your beta-ness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: vs12.png (710KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
vs12.png
710KB, 960x540px
Anybody else feel like Asian genes are the source of your beta-ness?

I was raised very American, and generally try to be confident, masculine, etc. But I constantly find myself immediately apologizing to strangers, and backing down from confrontation whenever possible. I do this without even thinking about it and can't really change this behavior.

The thing is, I see this with almost every other Asian guy or girl I've ever met, and only see this problem in white guys when they're already extremely beta.

Are Asians genetically the cucks everybody says we are is that just a meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (380KB, 762x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 762x1023px
>>26011804
Lol, 'is it just a meme' he asks.
Do you have eyes compadre?
>>
You're just a civilized human being in a liberal country Africanized to decadence and degeneracy.
>>
>beta
>alpha
It's time to stop.webm
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 638x696px
>>26011829
Yeah, but look at almost any Asian country and you'll find the same thing: Betas. Japs are probably the worst offenders.
>>
>>26011924
Like I said, being "beta" is being civilized.

It wouldn't be a problem if we lived in a patriarchy and your parents would simply marry you to a friends daughter when you were 18. We live in a matriarchy where we're all dependent on trying to appease the barbaric female mind that only wants loud, spit on your face "alphas"
>>
>>26011804
soy is high in estrogen, grasshopper
>>
>>26011956
Even though you might be right, this makes me feel even worse about being beta.
>>
>>26011956
>hate women
>too timid to raise your voice and express yourself honestly
>this is not your doing

this board uses the lingo wrong, none of you are betas.

this is the behavior of a coward
>>
>>26012007
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.
>>
>>26012018
This IS the shithole I crawled out of, friend.

What are you doing here?
>>
>>26012046
Waiting for class to start
>>
>>26011829
>Every vice was once a virtue, necessary in the struggle for existence; it became a vice only when it survived the conditions that made it indispensible; a vice, therefore, is not an advanced form of behavior, but an atavistic throwback to ancient and superseded ways

That sounds like marriage, in the face of the condom, the pill, and other forms of contraception.

Natural selection doesn't occur in these circumstances because they are blocked. If anything this means people are waiting longer to reproduce, which allows more time to select mates based off of financial success, intelligence and other traits once their hormones aren't raging.
>>
>>26012007
Does it really fucking matter what you call it. Everybody here knows what I'm talking about
>>
>>26012175
Yeah because every man wants a used goods 30 year old whore.

No thanks. Her eggs are low quality at that age anyway.
>>
>>26012224
the thing where you do your mating dance and if you don't have the grace and virility in your steps the woman bites your fucking head off, yeah
>>
I know what you mean op, but then again I smoke weed too much which makes me docile and non confrontational
>>
>>26011804
>Anybody else feel like Asian genes are the source of your beta-ness?

Alpha behaviour is mostly just your hormones. If you have a high testosterone level you will naturally be more assertive and aggressive.

People don't like admitting that because it places humans on the same level as animals but it is true.

If you are worried you are too beta then start using testosterone and start lifting.
>>
"I ONLY LIKE HYWHYTE MEN

>posting that image

You deserve to FUCKING DIE OP
>>
>>26011804
Being polite isn't beta
>>
Confucius fucked your shit up
>>
>>26011804
It's probably your diet desu. You need to eat lots of fats and red meats to get your testosterone production up. Cut it out with that rice and fish shit, it pussifies the hell out of you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.