[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fucking stupid >tfw because I am reasonably articulate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: sad pepe.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>tfw fucking stupid
>tfw because I am reasonably articulate to some extent people think I'm smart
>don't believe when I tell them I'm too stupid to even hold basic jobs or go to college
>tfw people think I'm lazy and not a fucking retard which I am
>>
>Iktf inside out in a way
>tfw am smart and reasonably articulate
>tfw am able to hold a job
>tfw nobody cares
>>
>tfw because I am reasonably articulate to some extent people think I'm smart
so relateable

>tfw make the most obvious puns / jokes at any given time
>people constantly telling me how funny I am
>know for a fact I could not do 5 minutes of original stand-up to save my life
>>
File: Too much camera fun.jpg (237KB, 835x627px) Image search: [Google]
Too much camera fun.jpg
237KB, 835x627px
>tfw my intelligence is like a dry erase board
It is very broad but the board deep on any part.
>>
>>26011628
Same here. It's amazing how many people say I'm intelligent, while I'm actually dumb as shit. I just quote random trivia from cracked articles, speak with a crisp accent, and I'm a white guy with blue eyes. That's all it takes to make me look intelligent in the eyes of the masses. Meanwhile I fail at everything I try.
>>
>>26011628
Wow that nickiminaj pepe ass
>>
>tfw people think you're smart because you have 5 PhDs
>>
>>26011628
im dumb too but i have a hard time even pretending im not so at least no one things i'm smart
>>
>>26011961
Michael Savage, is that you?
>>
File: 1448275793048.png (41KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448275793048.png
41KB, 255x200px
>>26011628
last sentence stopped me from replying something worthy. Because you are right from the start: Fucking stupid to not even come to think that you REALLY are just fucking lazy.
[spolier]Try to deny it.[/spoiler]
Jesus holy fucking christ shit nigger.
Just do something with your pathetic life. Make it worthy. Not cringy.
bye
>>
>>26011938
>Meanwhile I fail at everything I try.
this. I reach the point where things get hard and just givce up because I too much of a retard. I don't really try anymore.
>>
>>26011978
Lazy and stupid is a dangerous combination.
>>
I don't know where people got the notion that I'm smart, to be honest. I'm not articulate, I've never done a smart thing in my life but I'm a bit of a sperg and somehow that makes me a "brainiac". Fuck.
>>
>know I'm really stupid
>mom always says I'm smart

I keep telling her that I'm dumb, but she's just in denial.
>>
>>26011978
I've tried and failed at every endeavour

>>26011938
It's weird how I'm somehow good at articulating but totally inept at everything else.
>>
>tfw you're both stupid and lazy
>tfw you're barely inteligent enough to realize how stupid people around you are
>tfw too lazy to do anything about it
I disgust myself.
>>
>>26011998
No it's not. It's the stupid productive people who fuck shit up for everyone.
>>
>>26012022
That's because you're stupid, old chap.
If you're smart and lazy, you can put your smartness combined with effort into a project that ascends to something big/beautiful/successful etc, but if you're just a lazy fuck with a pint of intellectual base concerning your lingual system, you remain fucked. If hard work can't improve your progresses, you might as well just off yourself right now by leaving into the forest and mankind behind. Just keep in mind that killing yourself is never an option.
>>
>>26012065
going inna woods would kill me. just slower and more painful.
>>
>>26012065
that's the point of it. You will die, eventually, but have all the free time you could not ever at all achieve if you continue living off other people in a modern society.
>>
File: 1448833466902.jpg (38KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1448833466902.jpg
38KB, 426x341px
>>26012283
was meant for >>26012078

same author as >>26012065 and >>26011978 btw
>>
>autisic and never talk
>understand basic math and the remember stuff well
>somehow people thought I was a genius all through elementary-high school
>>
>>26012876
It was exactly the same for me even though I was a complete dumb fuck.

It's just that you didn't talk to them and the normies didn't know any better.

I don't even know why they do this shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.