[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel detached from humanity? Every time I see human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: reflect-lake.jpg (29KB, 503x323px) Image search: [Google]
reflect-lake.jpg
29KB, 503x323px
Anyone else feel detached from humanity?

Every time I see human behaviour, I feel like I'm talking to apes. I realise the only reason why I want a gf is because of genetic predisposition, because the thought of kissing and touching someone seems foreign to me. When you interact with someone for a while, you notice that their entire 'personality' circles around the same patterns over and over and over...

I just feel so tired and people are boring.
>>
>>26011492
we have ascended OP - our robot ways are permenance
>>
I'd put it in a slightly less condescending way, but yeah, I don't like people. I think part of why I feel this way is how full of themselves people are.
>>
>>26011599
>>26011492

>complaining how other people are full of themselves
>then post inane shit like that

Your behaviour is a clear example of the "sour grapes" principle, but you're both too stupid to realize that. OP also adds insufferable, cringe-worthy pretentious behaviour to it.
>>
>>26011492
I wish i could be more imaginative then i wouldnt need people.
>>
>>26011618
Pretty sure it's not a sour grapes situation.
>>
>>26011492
>wah no one understands me!

Just like a stupid teen

>'personality' circles around the same patterns over and over and over...

kek says the dumb NEET who does the same dull things because he's a sad fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
If you were truly ascended you would pop yourself in the head as acknowledgment of the meaningless of it all. Otherwise you are just a fedora tipper moaning about his superiority.
>>
>>26011618
The same could be said about your post, though. I think we can all agree that we all post inane shit in the grand scale of things.
>>
>>26011655

This whole board is.

>women don't like me (for valid reasons)
>whaa women are shit anyway, whores roasties!

>i have no friends (for valid reasons)
>whaaa people are shit, boring apes idiots, i don't want any friends anyway
>>
>>26011707

True, but at least I'm reasonable enough to admit my mistakes and not pathetic to blame others for it. I also avoid this

>>26011700.
>Otherwise you are just a fedora tipper moaning about his superiority.
>>
>>26011492
Everything leads to death. This life is meaningless if you spend it communicating with people.
>>
>>26011700
This

Why do you idiots think you are posting on fucking /r9k/ of all the places? Why do you think you are complaining about your life of all the other things you could be doing right now?
>>
>>26011709
See, what you're doing now is making assumptions. I neither want friends/gf nor post in those threads.

You're also using an agressive tone for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>26011700
You can still enjoy something, even if it's pointless.
>>
>>26011753

>I neither want friends/gf nor post in those threads.

Why are you lying though? Are you really unaware of it? Of course you want friends. Just take a look at what you're doing now. Talking to people online. The very same thing you'd be doing with friends, just with more fun. Until you stop engaging in communication with like-minded people, even online, you'll be a hypocrite who's denying that he doesn't value friends.
>>
>>26011806
They are too arrogant to accept that, anon.
The same reason why they blame others for their problems.
>>
>>26011806
I'm no more a friend to people who post here than I am a friend to the guy who wrote the book I read last night. This is in no way comparable to an actual relationship with a person.
>>
>>26011806
Not that guy, but how do you define friendship?
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
TIPPINGTON
I
Ping Ton
>>
>>26011492
Hey anon I felt the exact same way. Then realized it was because I have Aspergers.

Go to the doctor.
>>
I hate people but I'm sensible enough to realize that I'm just as much of an ape as them. Only difference is that I'm unhappy with my shitty human nature and they're not (if they're even aware of it in the first place).
>>
>>26011618
>other people are shallow therefore you're shallow as well

Why do normies think this is a fucking argument? Lazy wankers just can't admit when you've been called for being the drones that you are.
>>
>>26011492
Do you have passion for something at least?
>>
>>26012059
I'm fine with you.
>>
File: HeinrichHimmler.png (325KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
HeinrichHimmler.png
325KB, 350x409px
>>26011682
>>26011709
OP here. I think some of you misunderstood me.

I'm not saying 'I don't want any friends/gf' whatsoever, nor am I saying that 'nobody understands me waaaah'.

I do have some people in my life with whom I study, learn and work together, but never more than that. We occasionally go for a coffee or something, but that's it. What they all have in common though is that we do productive processes together.

I really do feel like a machine at times, because it seems I lost the feeling that binds us together socially. I honestly don't see the significance in it most of the time. Sure, a lot of it is part of procreation, mating, dominance, intimidation games etc. but this is exactly what I don't want to take part in.

I don't want to be part of a construct which is based on primitive behaviour (and yes, I am aware that escaping this is impossible by the sheer fact that I am a living organism) but can't we collectively reduce it to a point which enables us to live peacefully and productively in this society without having to fear some irrational behaviour from people resulting in potential harm of some sort?

I feel calm. At peace with myself. I don't need many resources. I'm just tired.
>>
>>26011492
Are you me?
We are all just slaves to our genetic programming, especially women.
>>
>>26012101
I like to do artwork. Drawings etc. I also like to play video games and listening to music. I also regularly attend the gym. I think because all of these things let me escape from my mental state for a few hours.
>>
File: 906213506_9f9b39dd8b_o.jpg (18KB, 467x311px) Image search: [Google]
906213506_9f9b39dd8b_o.jpg
18KB, 467x311px
>>26012291
it's funny because normally you would stay as far away from another person's anus as you can, but your genetic programming let's you stick your tongue in it anyway
>>
>>26012280
How old are you? Do you have any idea why you feel like that? Something that happened in your childhood, teens, recently?

>can't we collectively reduce it to a point which enables us to live peacefully and productively in this society without having to fear some irrational behaviour from people resulting in potential harm of some sort?

That's the way it is, anon. You play the gane or you don't. And we know what does the latter means.
>>
File: 1417571981869.jpg (129KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1417571981869.jpg
129KB, 600x900px
>>26012462
>How old are you?

>Do you have any idea why you feel like that?
Not really. That's why I'm here I guess.

>Something that happened in your childhood, teens, recently?
It's strange because I always felt this way. Of course subliminally when I was a child. I always wondered why I didn't feel the same kind of carefree joy and vigour as the other kids. I had a very destructive, rebellious phase in my latter childhood, which caused the principal of the school to order some psychologists to test me. I believe he wanted to expel me from school and searched for a viable reason, hence he thought if the psychos declared me insane, he could easily discard me. Problem was I was diagnosed as hyper intelligent. My IQ at age 11 was already higher than 120, so according to the development of the human brain to adult age, it should be pretty high by now. In my teenage years I tried to be more social, obviously also because of girls. But that proved to be tedious and exhausting to me. I was just really horny.

>You play the gane or you don't. And we know what does the latter means.
I've experimented with DMT and other psychedelic drugs some years back. Supposedly your brain produces these substances when you are born, when you sleep, and when you die. It was very thought provoking to say the least. Overwhelming honestly. I felt like the line between plains of existence blurred. I don't want to experience that again. Not now.
>>
i AM detached from humanity. i have Tourettes syndrome. i cannot relate to young people whatsoever because they're just too immature to understand illness and syndromes.
i get called "weird" by every person i meet and i exhibit traces of ADHD and OCD, it just comes with TS.
i'm not a freak that yells out nigger and faggot every 10 seconds, but you definitely notice my TS after long periods of time.

i speak my mind to ridiculous levels and convey pretty much all emotions and i think that scares people.
my Tourettes has made me a very transparent person, i can't hide anything.
>>
>>26012665
Damn, maybe you really are smart. It must be hard to be you.
Have you ever fell in love? What music do you like?
>>
File: twinsensnow.jpg (263KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
twinsensnow.jpg
263KB, 570x428px
Sorry, I was away for a while and didn't think this thread would still be alive.

>>26012971
>Have you ever fell in love?
I think so. When I was very young, I felt the typical signs. Butterflies in stomach, weak knees, trembling voice. I dreamed about certain girls, yes. But not so much nowadays. Tough I think it's just part of becoming an adult to be disillusioned about human relationships. But I do feel infatuation sometimes and it feels invigorating, but at the same time my rational side questions whether that is only because of genetics and this soothing 'woman scent'.

>What music do you like?
It changes in phases, but I always come back to classical music and electronic influenced things. I do like 80s music and this new retro wave stuff that's out there now. I generally prefer calm music, so nothing upbeat and hectic.
>>
>>26012797
Just out of curiosity... You say you have TS and you clearly can self-analyse yourself to see that you are behaving differently than the norm.

So you DO have the ability to notice the very moment when you're doing something that is considered 'not normal'?

If so, wouldn't it be possible for you to stop yourself from uttering these statements and so forth in the exact moment when they happen?

Sorry if that seems intrusive to you, but I'm generally interested in the human mind and its various alterations.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.