[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most people here disagree but that is fine, im not looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: pepe (282).png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (282).png
78KB, 412x351px
Most people here disagree but that is fine, im not looking for friends. Let me tell you why I know the system failed me. That I should be the successful one making money but let me explain

Here is the background

>Be me 17, have 187 IQ actual genius
>Not going to graduate on time because of academic reasons about skipping/failing. Why?

>bored to death from faggot teachers and the shitty homework that i could do in my sleep and so i decide to drop out of school

alright before you judge me, you dont have a 187 IQ. Can you solve a rubix cube easily?
I don't care about Shakespear and where spain is located, it is not important and doesn't solve problems
anyway moving on

>have worked low paying jobs like pizza delivery and gas station attendant
>realized 2 years ago these jobs are fucking useless and only morons take them
>quit quickly
>Now almost 29, funemployed and living at home with my parents and not working just smoking weed all day

So why me you ask. What do i have that makes me "entitled"

Why? Because im too good for this garbage shit. I know im smarter than the engineers and CEOs of the world, I should be making that much money, fuck a stupid certificate it means nothing.

I should be making money right now but the system told me i needed some bullshit certificate to do it. The college bros won I guess, a piece of paper means you are qualified. It doesnt mean jack shit, my bro is retarded basically but because he has a degree he has a job but not me?

How the fuck does this make sense?
Fucking hell im pissed, one chance and the world throws me this fucked curveball

I should have been taken out of school because of my IQ and put in a genius camp or something. Why the fuck doesnt this exist?

How did the system fuck you?
>>
Someone that's truly smart can get a B in most class while doing 0 work or studying just off tests/quizzes.

If your IQ is also that high then you should have no problem getting a high SAT score.

A 3.0 and a 2300 is enough to get into a top 50 university (although barely) which all have very smart people a "genius" like yourself could talk too.
>>
OLD COPY PASTA
SAGE
A
G
E
>>
Long-term planning and delayed-gratification is a quality of intelligence.
>>
File: 1452861643860.jpg (26KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1452861643860.jpg
26KB, 192x171px
>>26011400
>187
>Can you solve a rubix cube easily?
Well, the solution to a Rubik's cube is all over the net mate. Anyone with an IQ of 100 can solve it.
Solving a Rubik's cube is by no mean a standard way to measure intelligence.

Oh, and I got 180 IQ on an "online" test. You should realize that they are not trustworthy. You should go to mensa or somewhere to reevaluate your IQ.

You are, in truth, just looking for excuses to ease your pathetic ass.

Nice day.
>>
File: space planet.jpg (350KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
space planet.jpg
350KB, 1280x1024px
So.../sci/ I'm 37...didn't pay attention in highschool.
My wife passed away last month after taking care of her for 3 years (cancer), I've finally found what I enjoy in life and want to do.
I fucking love science! I love every branch, I love the curiosity.
Downside?
I'm 37, no degree, no classes, just what I teach myself currently through discussions and lectures online.

How does someone my age go about building the ground work to get a career with NASA?
Yes, it's a long shot.
Yes, I don't have the greatest math skills.
I'm ambitious as fuck, I don't quit.

How do I integrate the characteristics I have and the passion I've found for science into a job, at such a late stage.
I constantly see 12 year old kids and shit just breezing through math, engineering.

It all seems so intimidating and I feel like nobody would take the time to work with me.

Classes seem to ahead of what I know (they require highschool cal classes, etc)

tl;dr
>37 year old anon finally realized he loves science, has no previous education in math or science but what I've taught myself.
How do I make this a possibility?
Looking into computer science areas mostly, but I'm also interested in an astronaut career.
>>
>>26011400
>I should be making money right now but the system told me i needed some bullshit certificate to do it

i don't think you have a 187 IQ if you can't figure out why the credentialing system exists. go read about all the people who died before a standardized accreditation was instituted in the fields of engineering and medicine.

>bored to death from faggot teachers and the shitty homework that i could do in my sleep

School isn't about seeing how smart you are, its about making you take on certain habits so you can get along in a collaborative environment. The "lol i'm so smart i do it all in my head" guys are fucking worthless because when they croak or quit, nobody knows what the fuck you just did because your documentation is garbage.

Yeah, its also part hazing period too. It's called paying your dues.
>>
>>26011400

>relying on the system to make money

Taxes bro.
>>
>>26011400

What the fuck is wrong with you. I've been making money all my life using virtual credits. I hoard and constantly write scripts in Python to automatically snipe deals from marketplaces.

Money is just coin. It's literally a game. Mario shows you this. He may be an old friend, but the game had the "money" system to achieve a start after 100 coins.

There are plenty of opportunities to get "stars" without 100 coins.
>>
File: bait_of_amigara_fault.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
bait_of_amigara_fault.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>
>>26011406
>>26011407

Okay, well nevermind.
Thanks for making me feel even worse guys.

See you all obviously have been into this shit for how long now??

i was a sport kid.
I made the mistake of playing sports and fucking offf.

I had to go through the worst moments of my life to finally find something I enjoyed.

now, I'm looking at a desolate highway, no gas in my tank and just trying to make it through.

Now are you guys just going to keep shitting on a person that wants to be like you or are you all just going to continue belittling someone who is just trying..
>>
>>26011400
hey friend.

i was once like you. the system is BULLSH*T!!! i have an IQ of 200 so i know what its like. im currently working as a dude rancher but i have a whiteboard i scribble math stuff on whenever the local news team comes around to do a story on me.

if you ever need a friend to talk to, email me
[email protected]
>>
I skipped 37 out of 80 school days in grade 12 and still got 95 in calculus. Meanwhile I was making a shit ton of money (assuming making tens of thousands at 17 puts me at a good percentile), but won't go into too much detail because it's borderline illegal and I don't want to get doxxed. You just need to git gud OP.
>>
File: nojoy.png (111KB, 350x367px) Image search: [Google]
nojoy.png
111KB, 350x367px
IQ tests don't prove intelligence
>>
File: Kirby_s_Fucking_Pissed.jpg (73KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby_s_Fucking_Pissed.jpg
73KB, 680x544px
>>26011400
You're just pathetic
Prais your self so much but the fact that you're nothing but a pathatic neet, leaching on your parents shows that you know jack shit about anything that's important

Cuz guess fucking what, you need to know shit to do shit

Now go and read a book nigger

>Question

I can speak 4 languages and im not a student in any way nor is it somewhat beneficial in my day to day life

What was the last actuall way you developed some of your skills?
>>
>>26011410
Just get your ass to school and finish your work if it's "easy" like you said. If you are actually a genius people will recognize you and start flocking over you and hire you for high-paying jobs.
Who give a shit about your background. Stop whining. We are here to discuss science. Not here to guide a guy who think he's a genius.
In case you don't know, most of the people on /sci/ think they are an underachiever, just like you.
So leave that "im uh special snowflake" attitude and work or you will be seen as a fucking retard by other people.
No one care if you are a genius or not unless you work and have results to prove that you are one.
>>
>>26011415
Really??
It's my own fault I failed in life because I took care of my wife for three years while she was sick?
you're fucking kidding right?

I forgot, adversity meant laziness.

All i'm fucking asking is if one of you fat cunts decides to give some fucking advice.
I'm not asking you to fucking hire me, you twats.
I'm literally just asking for advice.
If that's too hard then you're just a cunt trying to start shit
>>
>>26011413

Not emotional intelligence, in the case of the OP.

Harder feat. But very rewarding.
>>
>>26011400
nah you're lying look it's really easy: you can program shit, if you're so smart you can read how to do some basic shit on java/c/c++/etc and you'll be good at that
>>
>>26011400
tl;dr version:
>"I'm smart, but im just lazy xDDD"
>>
>>26011400
>>Be me 17, have 187 IQ actual genius
>>Not going to graduate on time because of academic reasons about skipping/failing. Why?
There aren't really seriously people who think like this is there?

This IS a JOKE, right?
Keep in mind I didn't read anything else so if at the end you say, "haha just kidding", then sorry.
>>
>>26011416
>The point
>Your head
My advice is that you should go work for the credentials you hate so much, because they are easy for you to get since you have 180+ IQs. I didn't tell you to off yourself or something Jesus.
Other anons have also told the same thing.
If you don't have money you can get scholarship with that level of intelligence and finish a school.
>>
>>26011400
kek
get a certificate saying you're smart and get a job nigger
>>
>>26011420
fuck I just replied to copypasta didn't I
>>
>>26011400
Intelligence is nothing without discipline.

Your life will be shit unless you learn to work and deal with doing shit you don't particularly care for. At some point, most of that shit goes away, but you have to go through it first.

In almost every aspect of life, someone with less natural ability but a good work ethic will beat out someone with all the natural ability in the world and no work ethic.

Long story short, get out and earn something, or don't bitch when you don't get anything.
>>
>>26011423
No you didn't, look at how angry he is when someone call him out for his shit.
>>
>>26011421
I just want some fucking advice on classes to take, something, fucking anything.
I'm not irresponsible for 29, just desperate and depressed.

I'm not asking you faggots to do shit for me...is that sooooo fucking hard to understand????

I JUST want some fucking information on how to start.
If that's so hard...why the fuck are you guys here?
Why are you interested in science if it's just to fuck with people who are just like you???

Oh, my path wasn't yours?
tell me more about how I'm a piece of shit for not being you....

Every situation is different gentlemen...would be nice if I got a fucking break
>>
>>26011425
Nah senpai, I didn't recognize the first post, but all this shit about taking care of sick dads and wives are just copypasta replies.
It must have been posted like 100 times in the past 6 months by now.

specifically
>>26011410
>>26011416
>>26011426

I guess it ruins the joke if I tell people about it though, huh.
>>
>>26011426
Get your HS diploma maybe?
Or write an ingenious program and become a millionaire. It's not that hard.
>>
>>26011427
Don't ever fucking reply to my posts again unless you have something to contribute for this thread.
>>
>>26011427
Yeah it's a copypasta. Didn't notice it sooner but the responses were off at some points.
>>
>>26011429
Damn, I didn't know "don't ever fucking reply" was a pasta.

>HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO
>>
For anyone who didn't know, here is the archive
http://4chandata.org/sci/So----sci--I039m-37---didn039t-pay-attention-in-highschool-My-wife-passed-away-last-month-after-taking-care-of-her-for-3-years-can-a832246

Abandon thread. Let's keep /sci/ cleaned. But holy fuck OP caught quite some fishes with his bait.
>>
>>26011400
>"smart but lazy"
You're worthless.
You're lower than low.
You're so dumb you can't even do the things dumb people do.
Do you think that you are a special snowflake who is supposed to be handed degrees on a silver platter? You're fucking not.
Success comes from a mixture of hard work and luck. If you're as smart as you claim, you've got the stroke of luck you need.
You fucked up. It's on you.
>>
>>26011432
Please refrain from making garbage posts like this. You have added nothing to the topic and only wasted my time for having to spot your bullshit. I hope in future you will show better integrity in making posts. I won't warn you again.
>>
OP get off your high horse. Who told you you "should be the one making money"? You chose to quit school. You chose to sit in your parent's house to smoke weed. Is it your genetic right because your smart? Apparently not, because your genes didn't make you finish school. Is it unfair because you want more money? Maybe, but everyone else deserves it as much as you if the only reason is "want".

You wanna make money and you're some kind of big shot for being smart? Should be ezpz, no? Screencap this thread and come back in one year with your successful business or your "next big dating app", or shit, why don't you write a short story so we can bask in your literary eloquence?

People who are smart not only don't deserve more in life, they don't necessarily even get it. Plenty of research shows that IQ doesn't correlate with success. OP being a good example.

I'm glad you're failing, OP, because you definitely don't deserve to make the money and fuck the hos. My mother lives with me because she's dying, and I cook and clean for her and pay the bills. I work full-time and I still go to school. Clearly when you were in school you were doing something wrong, OP, because I browse my phone all day in class and I still get A's. I do all of these things better than you m8 and I wouldn't even say I deserve to make the money in life, because I've met people far better than I.

go fuckin shoot some movie theaters or something, you elliot rodgers wannabe false-entitled faggot
>>
>>26011435
whoa
I hop this is copypasta too
or else someone just wasted a lot of time
>>
>>26011436
>wasting even more time
>>
File: 1451305677410.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1451305677410.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>26011401
>>26011403
>>26011404
>>26011406
>>26011407
>>26011408
>>26011411
>>26011414
>>26011418
>>26011419
>>26011420
>>26011422
>>26011424
>>26011433
>>26011435
>all these faggots who got hooked on my most spammed IQ copy pasta
>>
>>26011438
Hahah, so fanny xD
>>
File: Albert-Einstein-HD.jpg (109KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Albert-Einstein-HD.jpg
109KB, 800x500px
>>26011400
>>
>>26011400
>have 187 IQ actual genius

prove it faggot
>>
>>26011441
0.999... = 1
>>
>>26011438
nice man, you are the best /r/4chan poster!!! truly epic for the win
>>
>>26011441
p=np => n=1
>>
>>26011444
>p=np
p=/=np
>>
>>26011438
well memed friend! I aspire to be an hero like you one day xD
>>
>>26011441

I = 9
Q= 17

9*17 + (log9/log(sqrt(9)))*(17) =187

187 = murder in the state of California
>>
>>26011445
>p=/=np
>Thinking the problem has been solved.
>>
>>26011445
>p=/=np
>thinking the problem has been solved
>>
>>26011448
>>26011449
>Double posting on 4chan
>>
>>26011449
>>26011448

Well shit, thx 4chan
>>
File: 1428041620889.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1428041620889.png
22KB, 633x758px
>>26011435
>>26011438
dang OP you got me
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.