[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Japanese gf to eat out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: CY7a5BmUAAA8Upm.jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CY7a5BmUAAA8Upm.jpg
88KB, 600x450px
>tfw no Japanese gf to eat out with
>>
>tfw no Japanese gf to rewatch the entirety of Lost with
>>
>>26011167
based momo
>>
>tfw no Japanese gf to eat out
>>
>>26011167
Having a qt japanese gf is my dream.
Sadly it will never become reality even if I master the language
>>
>>26011243
It's easy as pie if you are somewhat capable of speaking the language.
>>
File: CVTSl_RUsAEKHpU.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CVTSl_RUsAEKHpU.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>26011213
Such a sexy girl in those knee highs.
>>
>>26011252
>It's easy as pie if you are white and somewhat capable of speaking the language.
Fixed.
>>
>>26011222
>tfw pubes all in your mouth
>>
>>26011283
When I lived in Japan, I met a couple of black dudes who smashed a lot. Asians also didn't have any problems getting with girls. So who exactly do you think would have a hard time?
>>
>>26011294

Keep telling her that the hair is tickling your nose. Then stop doing it for a while. She'll shave quickly.
>>
>>26011243
>start learning a language
>never committed and give up
>>
>>26011167
WHY?

Why the obsession with Japanese girls?
Don't you all complain about sluts? Japanese girls are 99% sluts.
>>
>>26011308
The single white male of course. We're being cucked out of existence.
>>
>>26011321

Some are, others aren't. The same can be said for all other girls. That said, I don't get the obsession either. The only reason why I got with my Japanese ex was because I lived there for a while.
>>
>>26011273
is she still doing gravure or did she stop the idol business completely?
>>
>>26011340
I find a lot of Asian girls to be reserved and only stay with their own groups when I see them here studying. Rarely do they interact with other races. They just answer mundane things like yes and no to others.
>>
File: 4374-500w.jpg (36KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
4374-500w.jpg
36KB, 500x644px
>>26011340
>ex
>having a gf
you know where you are, right?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26011252
It's easy if you have prior experience with girls from your own country.
But I'm just an average looking beta fag who never talks to girls anyway
>>
>>26011350
Not that I am aware of. She's 18 so could be doing some really good things now. Shame.
>>
File: EnglishBreakfast.jpg (126KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
EnglishBreakfast.jpg
126KB, 1200x674px
>tfw no laidback gf to eat with at a greasy spoon on a mellow week day morning
>>
>>26011365
Where do you live? Asians often have this weird gendered segregation thing going on when in a group in public. You need to catch them 1 on 1 if you want to talk to them. Also if they are foreigners in your country, they might suck at the language. The easiest way to get with a girl from another culture is always to know their native tongue.
>>
>>26011399
In the UK. They are Nepalese but still qt-tier. I don't think I could be capable of learning another language.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.