[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /wakenbake/ here? Just took a few hits off the bong and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x544px
Who /wakenbake/ here?

Just took a few hits off the bong and I'm feeling pretty toasted. Any robots toking up this morning?
>>
>>26010828
Bumping

blocxxx
>>
File: gvsdfgy742.png (62KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
gvsdfgy742.png
62KB, 248x247px
>>26010828
yes, everyday for last 5 years
>>
File: 1453059020942.png (328KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1453059020942.png
328KB, 828x1403px
just dabbed
and I'm feeling comfy af
>>
File: 1406322678398.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406322678398.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
I don't have a dealer and I'm too scared to use the dark net. I'm so fucking stimmed out on Benzedrex inhalers, haven't slept all night. I've been typing huge ass messages to every one of my online friends. I can't stop typing. I have so much to think and say, there's so much I want to tell the world. My thoughts are rapid fire: zoom, zoom, bam, zooooom. Here is another thought. I'm thinking so many things right now, like eight different trains of thought lined up next to each other. They're all in a race towards the finish line. Which one will win? I don't know, who can say? Isn't that just life, aren't we all just out here to win? But there are no real winners. There are the losers, we all know about them. Everyone knows the losers when they see them. But the winners are harder to fine. We all see ourselves as caught somewhere in the middle. Well, fuck that. I'm a winner. I'm a champion. I can do anything I want to do, I'm fucking unstoppable. I'm a top contender. Yeah.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 373x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 373x234px
This is why you niggas can't find jobs and have nothing even remotely close to a life.
>>
>>26011007
write poetry friend
or a philosophical treatise
a journal at least
>>
>>26010828
Clean for 1 month. Depressed as fuck :(
>>
>>26011023
I'm trying to write some lyrics for a music album I'm making.
>>
havent smoked consistently since october since my dealer moved and im too autistic to find a new one

it is unbearable. i mooch as much as i can in public. its actually gotten me to force myself into more social situations looking for free weed or a dealer but no dice
>>
woke up cold as fuck
smoked a blunt to warm up
>tfw comfy
>tfw NEET
>>
My problem is when I wake and bake I feel drained by the time the high wears off I'm basically a zombie for the rest of the day. I try to time it so I smoke after I do a few things, but you know how that goes.
>>
>>26011050
yeye LL coo blunt
>>
>>26010828
>wake and baked everyday for a week, spent the rest of the day doing nothing but getting high
>literally done nothing, hate myself and feel really depressed now
have half a bag of somango, some sour diesel, and have some white widow coming
Im probably going to sell almost all of it so i dont starve to death
>>
Did that yesterday with a friend, when you have no obligations it's glorious, but when you have shit do finish like me it's better to just wake up without baking afterwards.
>>
evry god damn day
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang#

>Anywhere on the ghats, one can find large number of men engaged in the process of preparing bhang. Using mortar and pestle, the buds and leaves of cannabis are ground into a paste. To this mixture, milk, ghee and spices are added. The bhang base is now ready to be made into a heavy drink, thandai, an alternative to alcohol; this is often referred to casually, if inaccurately[citation needed], as a "bhang thandai" and "bhang lassi". Bhang is also mixed with ghee and sugar to make a purple halva, and into peppery, chewy little balls called 'golee' (which in this context means candy or pill in Hindi)
>>
>>26010828
smoked last night, and had a panic attack.

just fuck my shit up. all i wanted to do was sleep, but i got worried about some stupid thing.
>>
File: FUCK!!!.jpg (9KB, 205x286px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK!!!.jpg
9KB, 205x286px
running low
>1.5g weed left
>1/4 a bottle of scotch
>25mg valium
>no money or fuel in my car

how else can i get high or occupy myself?
>>
used to smoke for years and then moved to a new area and I have no friends to help me anymore. really hurts knowing how lonely I am and how I can't acquire shit that gave me some of my best memories
>>
usual monday toke before class is just standard, esp coz my flatmate just weedles me in everytime. rare occasion where its not the case today tho. drinking some voddy and rockstar instead, still feeling pretty good
>>
Went from everyday to 2 weeks nothing cold turkey. Next toke will be bretty good m8
>>
>>26010828
I stopped smoking for my exams since January 1st. Needless to say I still didn't learn much anyways. I can't wait for them to be over, I'll get high every night until the next semester starts, it'll be comfy AF. Smoking with friends and hanging around in the city at night is one of my favorite things.
>>26011057
Agreed.
>>26012117
I only had a panic attack once when I was very inexperienced, next day I smoked much more and it was chill, nothing bad since then. A lot of people say this approach works with psychedelics as well (doing more next week right after if you have a bad trip), to do that I'd be too much of a pussy though.
>>
>bowl sprinkled with kief, low hanging sun is bright as fuck but its still freezing outside

Cosy, brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DuORQd7Dc8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.