[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is life unfair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1449815724647.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1449815724647.png
269KB, 450x325px
Is life unfair?
>>
Nope.
Just full of faggots like you.
>>
>>26010535
That guy isn't even ugly. He just looks goofy with big lips and bad hair. Hell, if he gained weight and got a buzz, he'd at least be average.
>>
>>26010535
It's all in the eyes
>>
>>26010535

No. The left guy keeps care of himself and the right guy posts on japanese image boards how sad his life is instead of taking care of himself.
Only difference.
>>
>>26010535
More like less entitled, tbf
>>
>>26010647

What makes you think the guy on the right is "entitled"? What do you even mean by that? Do you need to make moral assumptions about unattractive men so that you feel that there's some non-genetic reason for them being unattractive, or that they deserve to be unattractive for some reason?
>>
>>26010647
gtfo normieshit

9/11 bait
>>
>>26010557
If he grew a beard and had perfect hygiene he could be nerdy Chad.
>>
>>26010702
no...no he couldn't.

Nerdy chad would be left guy with glasses and a star wars tee shirt.
>>
>>26010746
You're probably nerdy Chad. Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 960x960px
When is it myon turn?
>>
>>26010689
>>26010700
"Entitled" means" anything i dont like" according to normies and sjws. i saw someone on youtube claiming white people where entitled if they dont support sanders i asked her if she even knew what that word meant and i didnt get a response
>>
Yes, very. So much so that as a 23 year old depressed virgin NEET, I feel like one of the lucky ones simply because I was born with all my parts in the right place and have food and shelter. Some people don't even get the chance to fuck their life up, let alone live it.
>>
File: elephant_man.jpg (138KB, 511x799px) Image search: [Google]
elephant_man.jpg
138KB, 511x799px
>Iife is fair
>>
I don't focus on looking good for someone else or any of that bullshit, as long as i look good to myself i'm feeling just fine.
>>
>>26010535
How can christians rationalise the idea that if you kill yourself you go to hell when god allows such inequality as this. Sure, perhaps the guy on the left might get tired of applying ointment to his dick on account of an std and become suicidal but I still think the guy on the right has a far greater chance of killing himself because he understands that he is genetically inferior.
>>
No, but who gives a fuck, be a man and make something of yourself instead of whining like some child that everything is unfair, life isn't a game and it doesn't have to be fair.
>>
>>26011032
That guy just wasn't taking care of his body. He just needed to lose weight and lift and get a better haircut. Seriously stop being lazy faggots guys.

>m-muh neurofibromatosis
Quit making excuses.
>>
>>26012944
>be a man and make something of yourself
That wont make your facial defects and inferior genetics go away.
>>
>>26012944
this mentality creates criminals, just so you know.
>>
File: 500yearsoffun.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
500yearsoffun.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck yeah it is. but that doesn't give you an excuse to be a whiny bitch blaming others for your problems. You just suck it up and make the best of your shitty situation and sometimes you get lucky and it does get better. Doesn't always work out but trying is better than sitting on your ass all day crying like a bitch. As my grandpa always used to say wish in one hand shit in the other and see what fills up faster
>>
>>26013048
>wish in one hand shit in the other and see what fills up faster
wat
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.