[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are staying at your aunt and uncles house who have went out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ns0cwy7LQR1ti3ctgo1_540.jpg (92KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns0cwy7LQR1ti3ctgo1_540.jpg
92KB, 540x540px
You are staying at your aunt and uncles house who have went out to do some errands and wont be back for 3 hours. You randomly pass by your 17 year old cousins room and see pic related. You know she is a pretty hard sleeper and hear her snoring. What do you do? Be honest.
>>
>>26008882
cover her up with a blankie
>>
>>26008882
tuck her in so she doesnt get cold

c:
>>
stop projecting your disgusting incest fetishes and hebephilia onto innocent robots. you make this entire board look bad and i hope you kill yourself
>>
Wake her up and play some yugioh with her
>>
nothing, im not a chauvinist pig like you guys
>>
Do nothing because I've finally learned bitches ALWAYS wake up when you try to cop a feel.
>>
>>26008959
You have an experience with this?
>>
Pussy out
>>
>>26008882
Close the door so I don't have to hear her snore.
>>
>>26008980
Yes, with one of my two very attractive female cousins. And with one of my mothers female friends from highschool.

>cousin is supposed to be completely passed the fuck out from heavy drinking
>positioned ass up
>she has them cheerleader thighs and ass
>she's just wearing some athletic shorts so I already get a nice view
>this was fated
>clearly I am being rewarded for my patience
>give her lower thigh a little squeeze and whisper her name to see if she wakes up
>no real reaction
>alright lets do it
>move hand up
>position hand into that heavenly little crevice below the ass
>start working my fingers in a bit
>fingertips touch crotch region
>this bitch whips her head RIGHT up
>turns her head and calls me by her drug-dealing chad bf's name
>just nope the fuck out
>"hey chad, your bitch was asking for you"
>he leaves and comes back
>"lol she was talking nonsense. Had her go back to sleep"
>doesn't seem like she remembers anything
>even if she does fuck it I never see her
That one was actually pretty worth but it was too close. I can't greentext the other because it was really bad.
>>
>>26009204
greentext it right now
>>
File: WMxhDSz.jpg (875KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
WMxhDSz.jpg
875KB, 2448x3264px
>>26008882
>pull down her shorts and lick her butthole.
That's what any patrician would do.
and that's what I did to my ex.
>>
>>26008882
Put a blanket on her, sigh, and joke about her snorting when she wakes up.

Sorry, I'm a sicko, but not this much.
>>
>>26009204
Yea just do it faggot
>>
>>26009314
No greentext.

Basically this 30 year old milf had some nice cowtits. As nice as cowtits can be anyway No alcohol was involved but I tried anyway, which is just suicide.

She's asleep on our couch. Touch her chest, not breast, just the chest, meaning I got absolutely nothing out of this. She completely wakes up. She is conscious. It's dark as sin though so I literally just sit down on the couch next to her. Literally just sit and chill next to this scared woman.

She eventually goes to sleep and I leave. except not, she was probably just pretending. Every time she has visited after that she always wears shirts that completely cover her chest.

She might not know it was me since my brother was also over that night, but she knows SOMEONE tried to molest the shit out of her.

Even if she does know it was me, which is a real possibility, that's fine because I just don't give a shit.
>>
>>26009463
Also I should add that she was probably acclimated to the dark and I wasn't.

So forget what I said, it's almost a certainty that she knows it was me.
>>
>>26009204
plz greentext other one
>>
Sniff her ass and not make a sound.
>>
>>26008932
>look bad
>look
>""""""""look""""""""
>>
>>26008907

Was about to post this. Keep up the good vibes anon!
>>
Take a pic of her and post it on 4chan, what else...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.