[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lucid dream general/ have any of you robots experienced lucid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: frog statues.jpg (790KB, 1920x948px) Image search: [Google]
frog statues.jpg
790KB, 1920x948px
/lucid dream general/

have any of you robots experienced lucid dreaming? share your experiences
>>
Nice, just in time for me to get into bed to not sleep OP.

I've been a lucid dreamer since I was a little kid. It runs in my family apparently.
>>
I've been trying to get into it but no luck.
>>
>>26008415
>have weird apocryphal visions about the fall of western civilisation

can'twakeup.jpg
>>
>lucid dream
>dream up a girl
>sex her

feels real man
>>
I wish /r9k/ had a small dream journal website..
>>
>lucid dream
>oh shit this is awesome
>I should verify if this is a dream
>force open my eyes
>awake
Every goddamn time
>>
Ah man, I used to dedicate my life to this stuff. Kept a detailed dream journal for months on end, obsessing over the next time I would be able to fall asleep. Sleeping was what kept me alive. Being able to bend peoples will in dreams, teleport, fly, jump super high, all of that. It was amazing.
>>
>>26008514
I'm fine sharing stories about my individual dreams but I wouldn't be willing to share my dream journal.
>>
I keep trying to work on my dream recall but it's so hard because my body just doesn't want to do it and a lot of dreams are just of no emotional resonance so you're just thinking "why the fuck am I even writing this down?"
>>
>>26008540

Pinch your nose and breath in, in the dream. If you successfully take your breath, you will know you're in a dream. Alternative reality checks include

>flicking a lightswitch and having it not work
>clocks changing their time everytime you glance at it, turn your head, and glance at it again
>pushing your finger through your palm

Electricity is fucking broken in dreams.
>>
>been into this for 5 years now
>can do whatever I want in my dreams
>do nothing but fuck celebrities

this is it normies, I've won
>>
>>26008415
>can sort of lucid dream
>feels like it takes a lot of concentration to alter the path of the dream
>If I don't focus enough I lose control of what is happening
>>
>>26008560

You're writing it down because every dream, yes every dream, every little detail you write down furthers your recollection. Even if it was 'there was a red sidewalk and i saw a tree'.
>>
>>26008549
It's not like you have to share really personal dreams, you could just post whatever you're comfortable with.

I just miss the only forum dream journals.
>>
i had one it was blurry

all i did was bitch about how i wouldn't have enough time to do all the cool stuff even though i could have done something
>>
>>26008415
Thing will be weird and I'll look at my hands for a reality check, or things will be so weird that I'll just know it's a dream. I have to rub my hands against the wall or ground as I walk to stay grounded, or else I may wake up. Sexing in the dream isn't possible because I wake up.

I don't have faith in my flying ability, and landing involves crashing. Our power is unlimited in a dream, but I guess my lack of confidence can makes things difficult. My subconscious makes things happen, but I'm generally surprised when things turn out okay despite my daily negative thought patterns.

I usually end up grabbing a girl to fuck. But it's a waste of a lucid dream because I'll wake up. I remember a security guard came to stop me, and I had to thrust my hands at her repeatedly saying "Die! Die! Die!" to get her to die.
>>
I wanted to get into it until I read somewhere that sleep paralysis is the result of a failed lucid dream. I'm not risking that shit
>>
my last luicid dream i had toouhou tier powers

my power was infinite but proportional to my own confidence in my self
shit was happening and i was warping reality
the only part i really remember is the nukes were falling and i couldnt stop them but then i tried really hard and barely made this nuke disappear right before it hit with a wave of my arm from left to right, and then my confidence grew and i just warped the entire reality and got rid of all the nukes and the entire dream changed after wards and i dont remember the rest
>>
>>26008656
Sleep Paralysis is the most terrifying thing I have every experienced. I've had it a dozen times and if you realize that you cant move the best thing to do is close your eyes until you regain movement in your limbs. DO NOT keep your eyes open. DO NOT look around the room.
>>
>>26008656
I've been lucid dreaming since I was four years old and I have NEVER had sleep paralysis as a result. I've gotten it a handful of times on its own but since you know it's sleep paralysis it is extremely easy to control and manipulate the hallucinations.
>>
>dream
>wake up
>can't move
>can't scream
>can only observe
>wake up as it was a dream as well
>it happens again
>wake up for real
Happened too many times now
>>
>>26008656

Sleep paralysis is how you ENTER a lucid dream from an awakened state. Google DILD and WILD
>>
>>26008656

I only had sleep paralysis once and it was 4 years before I got into lucid dreaming, I immediately knew it was not real and what was happening because I had read about it online and just did not focus on the scary figments and tried my hardest to sit up

I remember there being some TV show playing about a jewish girl coming to terms with the holocaust, probably the ghosts of jews trying to get me
>>
File: 1432488982731.png (1MB, 5075x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1432488982731.png
1MB, 5075x4500px
>>26008638
>I usually end up grabbing a girl to fuck.
>But it's a waste of a lucid dream because I'll wake up.
>I remember a security guard came to stop me,
>and I had to thrust my hands at her repeatedly saying "Die! Die! Die!" to get her to die.
Dude what

Does this mean:
a) you don't realize you can just keep fucking the girl and ignore the guard because it's a lucid dream
b) you subconsciously believe that a GUARD will come stop you if you try and fuck a girl
Jesus

>>26008656
From what I've read, fear and panic have the same effects during dreams and sleep paralysis. If you're afraid, then your subconscious will conjure up spooky shit to scare you. For instance, anon above may have been scared during his fucking the girl, and so his subconscious summoned up a spooky guard to come get him. If you just relax, the sleep paralysis will eventually fade, or you will be able to fall asleep and enter a lucid dream.

Literally nothing to fear but fear itself in regards to sleep paralysis.
>>
>>26008562
Dream alpha rev.2
>fixed occasional toilet dreams
>fixed incomplete scenarios, dreams will now always finish to the end
>added checkpoints & saves
>fixed electricity
>>
>>26008567
yeah right I suck my own dock better in dreams then any dream celebrities ever could.
>>
>>26008786
please nerf falling dreams
remove teeth falling out dreams
>>
>>26008816
teeth crumbling to sand dreams can leave too plz
>>
>>26008656
the shit isn't as bad as people say. you panic for a second and then realize what is happening in no time.
>>
File: 1447831220155.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447831220155.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>>26008415
>dream starts at the entrance to a carnival
>everything is way too creepy and fucked up
>crazy realistic looking clown faces blown out of proportions, fucked up looking attractions, unsettling noises coming from various circus tents
>everything is so ridiculous that i eventually think wow this has to be a dream
>immediately everything disappears and i am on some salt flats in the middle of no where
>begin conjuring massive thunderclouds and swirling them about
>make lightening strike at will wherever i choose
>fly around for a little bit
>eventually wake up
I had another one, but it was weird.
It was a lucid dream but with this knight-esque companion.
>>
>>26008656
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? ARE YOU AFRAID OF SPIDERS? ARE YOU AFRAID OF MY CAPS LOCK YOU FUCKING PUSSY? GO HOME AND HAVE MOMMY FEED YOU MILK YOU BIG BABY
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Why can't I lucid dream? I've tried plenty of times and tried methods that are supposed to be guaranteed, but fucking nothing. Then I read about normie chads flying around and I get mad I can't do that. I just want to fuck Alizee someone please help me
>>
>>26008933
Did you do the method where you keep a dream journal for months or years?
>>
>>26008961
The methods say I'm supposed to get results that night. My depression means I don't have the motivation to keep a journal and I remember most my dreams anyways
>>
>>26008979
Only naturals get results right away and we've all been doing it since childhood so you aren't one.

Most people need to work hard if you want this and even then it isn't guaranteed.
>>
>>26008894
I agree. If you have fear you will not got anywhere
Although what can you expect from /r9k/ - Avoidant Personality Disorder.
>>
>>26009000
So it's all about genetics, again. /r9k/ is always right.
>>
>>26008933
I tried to lucid dream using methods and it never worked, but I do lucid dream naturally pretty often. Thinking about your dream first thing when you wake up is the only useful tip I found. It really helps.

Besides that, sleeping well helps. I usually lucid dream when I go to sleep really late and sleep for around 12 hours.
>>
>>26008979
>The methods say I'm supposed to get results that night.

Ahhaahhahahahahahahahha. Gotta have some patience.
>>
i legit forget my dream within minutes, whats an alternative method to lucid dreaming?
>>
>>26009059

You have to grab your dream journal as SOON as you wake up and write down what you remember since 50% of it will be gone within 3 minutes or so.
>>
>>26009075
This. I keep mine in bed with me.
And during the day after I write the dream down I think about them too.
>>
Yeah yesterday when I woke up I was half dreaming I had a qt next to me in bed
I could even feel her like she was really there
>>
File: 1452959317136.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452959317136.gif
499KB, 500x281px
I've had sleep paralysis multiple times, and every time I always kept my eyes open.
Only once had I ever seen anything and it was borderline supernatural, maybe I should post it on /x/.
>on vacation in tokyo, have cush highrise hotel not far from the station
>wake up, its light outside but my curtains are drawn
>i can see that its about 9am, the alarm clock is near me
>notice i cant move and get this bad chill from my right side
>see a figure approaching from the doorway
>no shit looks like that creepy chick from the ring, but with glowing red eyes
>slowly approaches me
>lets out the most terrifying screech, worse than any animal or tire I've heard in my life
>pounces on me and begins choking the life out of me, all the while snarling and screaming
>my breaths are few and painful and make this disgusting gurgling sound
>begin willing my right arm to move as to try to defend myself
>its pretty painful, and the right side of my body starts twitching/convulsing
>eventually fling my arm up and when it would have hit her she fades away like smoke
For the next few days my neck and right arm were in some pretty bad pain.
I was pretty terrified to be in the room alone after that.
Luckily I had a roommate, he was just out for that night.
Swear to god I have ptsd from that shit, bitch probably stole part of my soul.
>>
But how close to reality is a lucid dream? Is it very close or is it simply the case that you're not aware enough to notice all the little errors? Can you feel wind brush your skin, can you smell a rose, can you feel the sun warm you up? I've literally never had a lucid dream so I need to know.
>>
>>26009201
when i lucid dream, i dont always go "oh im dreaming" but i have full control over it and do things i wanna do
>>
>>26009201
When I lucid dream it's like reading a book or watching a movie. You always know that it's fiction, but it can be very immersive. I tend not to notice details like wind or smells unless I am focusing on them.
>>
what's the fastest and easiest way to lucid dream? i want to torture all the normies and fuck cute anime girls
>>
>>26009275
there is no fast and easy unless you are a natural.
>>
>>26009275

Your mindset indicates you've already failed. Take it slow mate.
>>
>>26009201

The way I experience it it can be very immersive the more I focus, if I don't really interact with the world then it's just audio and visual, but if I take the time to run my hands along the ground I'll start feeling textures, if I take the time to concentrate on eating something my brain will start simulating tastes.

So it's pretty much 100% accurate at simulating sensations, but it still runs on "dream logic", so you will still turn a corner and go from being in your bedroom to being in an airport, and you will still try and read a news paper and find it's gibberish, so its not completely realistic, if someone was watching a livestream of your dream they woudn't be fooled for very long that it was real life.
>>
How to lucid dream? What must I do?
>>
>>26009223
>>26009261
>>26009318
So you experience what you focus on and there isn't much in the way of passive stimulus. Makes sense I suppose, although it's a little disappointing.
>>
>>26008562
You can also go full inception mode and carry a token with you at all times. Check your pants a couple of times each day until you do it unconsciously. The next time you are in a dream and it isn't there, you will realize it.

I'm a bit afraid what happens if I ever forget to take it with me IRL to be honest
>>
I don't get the hype surrounding lucid dreaming. I prefer having vivid dreams where I can't tell the difference between dreams and reality
>>
>>26009354
the thing that triggers my lucid dreams is when I'm about to die I realize I'm dreaming so I'll shift the situation so there's a way to avoid death.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.