[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fall for the meme. Never fuck a black girl robros.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 10609-pinky-cherokee-d-ass.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
10609-pinky-cherokee-d-ass.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
Don't fall for the meme.
Never fuck a black girl robros.

So I think I royally goof'd. I had sex with a black girl bc she had a nice thick booty. The other night I asked her to come over to my parents place (my parents were out of town) and she brought her newborn baby with her.

I knew I didn't want to be a stepfather so I called her tonight and gave her a late present that was off her Christmas list, then I told her that we shouldn't talk anymore.

Well she flipped out and took a bat out of her backseat. She said she was going to handle some "business". I asked her what she meant and she said "fuck niggas".

This girl has gang affiliation and I'm afraid she's going to come back and damage my car or my parent's house. What do I do?
>>
>new born baby

You are doing it wrong m8
>>
You can tstop the chocolate take over
>>
>>26006893
>>26006893

by new born I meant only a few months old. Apparently the baby daddy ditched midway through pregnancy
>>
>>26006823
Yeah you fucked up.
What you were supposed to do was (insert activity) then when she leaves never talk to her again!
>>
>>26006823
I never fell for the meme since that one anon got genital warts.
>>
Thats why you never bring a bitch to your place
>>
>mfw nig culture has infiltrated the mainstream so much that disgusting fat sheboon asses have now become desirable and all women aspire to it and men claim to like it

I can't be the only one who prefers a tight toned girl to some whore with an ass that looks like a pillowcase full of cottage cheese, right?
>>
>>26006823
That's your fault for not getting to know her to see if she was a decent person or not first.
>>
>>26006823
OP this is why i never hung out with a girl who had gang affiliation even if she was the only one to bang me... I suggest you take matters in your own hand and if you can buy a gun, and really just be prepared for anything. I feel like calling the cops would just make things a lot more worse if you snitch her out, but dunno. I wish you luck and hopefully she just blows off steam elsewhere and forgets about you
>>
>>26007006
Why are asses appealing anyway?

Shit comes out of there.

Shit is gross.
>>
>>26007015
>>26007015

Man Iunno she seemed pretty pissed off. She claimed I wasted her time, which I suppose I essentially did although not that much of it. Also people change their fucking minds sometime, it's not like I dumped her on the day of the wedding or some shit like that.
>>
>>26006823
She's pretty hardcore to fuck people with baseball bats
>>
>>26007086
Honestly these type of girsl have been around the block a few times, so I don't think she will do much besides yell and pout I don't think they might vandalize you. The girl I knew that was this type but latina instead just kind of bitched for 1-2 days claiming she was going to do something but she never did and kind of forgot the next day of the event. Just take things with a grain of salt and be prepared for anything from scratches on your car or a broken window. But honestly I think she will just blow steam elsewhere and just forget about it
>>
>fucking a niggress

Bah aha you cannot be serious OP! Get checked for STDs and call the cops.
>>
File: 50iRPhx.jpg (11KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
50iRPhx.jpg
11KB, 411x369px
>>26006894
Are you available?
>>
>people who sleep wit anyone other than healthy, white females
deserve every aid you get
>>
>>26007044
>Shit comes out of there.
That's kind of hot.
>>
>>26007006

>This is attractive or appealing in any way

Nah m8 big asses are the GOAT
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1024x1536px
>>26007294

Forgot my Hank Hill ass
>>
>tfw cheated on girlfriend
>tfw felt guilty and told gf I was cheating
>tfw she gives me a 2nd chance after I beg her to break up with me but she refuses to
>tfw decide it's time to cut off my side hoes
>tfw this shit happens

I guess in the end I deserve whatever happens.
>>
File: 1453166081915.jpg (78KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453166081915.jpg
78KB, 683x1024px
>>26007044
>tfw you will never smell her farts has she's grinding her ass on your face

Some one just shoot me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.