[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am addicted to opiates. I love morphine. Morphine doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

I am addicted to opiates.
I love morphine.
Morphine doesn't love me.
This is what it's done to me
>>
Pls go to rehab
>>
where the fck did you buy morphine
>>
>>26004397
I dunno, looks like you just need sone flea spray
>>
this is what its done to me
>>
do you just get all itchy or something
>>
>>26004397
Thats it? Doing some great drugs just gives you footpimples?

I really don't see why you are so concerned.
>>
I'm okay mom. I'm okay mom. I'm okay mom.
>>
I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY MOM. I'M OKAY
>>
My shit looks like that and I've never touched drugs in my life, lad.
>>
>>26004443
Yes. I get itchy. And I itch and I itch and I itch and the satisfaction is never there. I take benadryl to get rid of the itch, but it only dulls the itch. It's always there
>>
Nise decu
>>
i remember i had a friend that looked like this

he blew out and fucked up every vein in his arm and had to go to his legs. he quit like a year ago and his arms are still all pock marked and bruised.
>>
>>26004524
dang. also sounds like you got the family issues to work out...?
>>
>>26004716
My mom has seen my body and she's asked me what all of these are

She knows I'm getting high. She knows. It hurts her a lot and I wish it didn't, but it does.

I love her, I do. It's just I need this to feel okay. I need morphine to feel ok.
>>
Do you scratch your face? My buds face was always fucked up when he was doing heroin.
>>
>>26004982
I do, but I guess I seem to be more gentle with my face without noticing. Nothing crazy on my face
>>
>>26004397
I was up for hours last night itching after taking some codeine pills... I'm sure it's nothing as bad as what you're experiencing tho. How'd you get into morphine?
>>
>>26005247
started with the poppy tea
i do morphine every day
im going through withdrawal
>>
If you killed yourself your mom wouldn't have to live with the fact that her son is her biggest failure in life
JUST
>>
See a doctor anon
>>
Damn nigga. The homeless kid who literally lived in buildings and prostituted himself to support his habit I went to rehab with didn't even have tracks this bad.

Shooting in your foot hurts, doesn't it? Show me your neck tracks.
>>
>>26005247
benadryl helps with the itching and also potentiates opiates.
I always take benadryl before I do any opiates and it usually does the trick for me. there's still a slight itch, but it isn't anything bothersome.

>tfw I'm on 12mg of dilaudid right now and everything feels perfect
feels good
>>
>>26005946
Why do you do it?
>>
>>26005640
>literally lived in buildings
holy shit
>>
>>26006013
I'm not him, I'm OP. But I use because I'm depressed, and it takes the pain away. It takes away all my anxieties and pain. It makes me feel OK.
>>
>>26006109
Are you conserned about how you'll feel in the long term though? I know you said you don't like how it hurts your mom.
>>
>knows what he's putting his mother/family through
>does it anyway because he wants to

Disgusting. You are worse than useless, OP.
>>
>>26005640
>homeless
>literally lived
>in buildings
Holy shit
>>
>justwhitepeopleproblems.png
>>
>>26006013
I was depressed

now I just love getting high
>>
>>26007475
Do you fuck while high?
>>
>>26004488
How are you a junkie but still fat? holy shit
>>
>>26004397
That's gotta be the fugliest foot I've ever seen in my entire life. Why haven't you chopped those hooves off yet?
>>
>>26007501
no
opiates lower your sex drive and make it virtually impossible to cum
>>
>>26004397
These looks like mosquito bites to me, calling for bullshit op
>>
buddy pls
>>
>>26007629
not him, but the poorest/most hard up people are often fat because they live off the cheapest food products possible, which of course have the absolute least nutritional value

i once met a 400+ homeless guy who just lived off of dollar mcdonalds cheeseburgers because he could get them quick with only a little bit of panhandling and then could find somewhere to get out of the cold to sleep as opposed to begging out in the cold all day for the CHANCE of a better meal coming his way
>>
Been doing Roxxies for month daily. I have no scratches on any of my body, although I do scratch the itch sensation. Best is when you get the itch on your nuts
>>
>>26008832
fuck man stop that shit now man

at least take a long weekend off, you don't gotta stop completely or anything

roxxy dependence comes on crazy quick, best to keep that tolerance low
>>
Lortadine > benadryl.
Completely takes the itch away for me. Also switch to a different opioid is you scratch that bad. Morphine the worst as far as histamine release goes
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.