[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Attempted Suicide"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 00.png (103KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
103KB, 500x415px
Are people who have "attempted suicide" nothing more but attention-whores after the attention and validation from others, especially the retards who failed more than once?

It's not hard, here take some notes of people who aren't attention-whores and meant it when they said they were going to commit suicide;

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1327975286 (embed)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=295_1411100624 (embed)
>>
>>26003197
It's safe to assume that everyone who brings up attempted suicide is doing it for attention

Huff some paint and ass out on the edge of a tall building or cliff
>>
>>26003197
depends on the method

if they overdose or some shit and end up in the hospital, yeah they're attention whores

but holding a shotgun up to your temple and choosing not to pull the trigger, while a true "suicide attempt," doesn't gain any attention unless the guy brags about it on the internet for pity-points.
>>
Hanging is such a messy method. I'm using a gun.
>>
>>26003197
yes

there was this one guy on a shitty forum i used to post on who jumped off a building and immediately came to post threads about it on the board. his threads died really fast and it was pathetic because every day he'd try making another one to give people updates on his condition when nobody gave a shit.
>>
File: roastie gets toastie.jpg (13KB, 273x86px) Image search: [Google]
roastie gets toastie.jpg
13KB, 273x86px
well thats my night made
>>
File: lzg.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
lzg.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>26003288
>every day he'd try making another one to give people updates on his condition when nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>26003197
Listen faggot. If you mention your suicide attempt you are doing it for attention. I never mention mine my friends think the 5 days i spent in the looney bin was 5 days in hospital due to head injury. No one is proud of their failed suicide. No one likes talking about, of you do, you are an attention whore.
>>
>>26003258
>if they overdose or some shit and end up in the hospital, yeah they're attention whores

It's not hard to kill yourself peacefully even with the help of the hospital, especially if you go somewhere remote. All it takes is something as simple as Overdosing on methadone to send you to an early grave. But people are retarded and do it for the attention, and get caught on purpose.
>>
>>26003343
>I never mention mine
>But here i am mentioning it

You are the only faggot here, an attention-whore. I'd tell you to go get a gun and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger but you'd fuck that up somehow as well.
>>
>>26003369
You don't matter bro no one in my real life knows.
>>
>>26003414
You're a clown, now get out of the thread and go attention-whore somewhere else. Preferable Reddit or Tumblr where you can circle jerk with the rest of the retards like yourself.
>>
>>26003369
Anonymous.
imageboard.
Anonymoose
Imageboord
>>
>>26003480
>Being that pathetic you want the attention from anonymous people

Litrelly pathetic; here is your thread go post in it; >>26003074
>>
>>26003344
Right, I'm distinguishing between two types of suicide though:
1. where there is a fail state (slitting wrists but you didn't bleed enough, tried to overdose but took too little...)
2. where either you did it or you didn't (jumping, hanging, shotgun skull slushie)

With #1 people often try to back out since they don't really wanna die, and what I'm saying is that the TRUE suicidal people choose a #2 method.
>>
I tried to hang myself but the thing I tied the rope to fell. I'm so useless and autistic I can't even fucking kill myself correctly
>>
>>26003263
>tfw no gun available
>>
>>26003496
not who you're referring to, but i'd recommend a dictionary and a few books to read, you know, kinda get yourself acclimated to the english language
>>
Killing yourself is surprisingly easy to fuck up, especially when you end up just seriously maiming yourself.
>>
>>26006070
its also is really easy to bie. you could choke on a hard candy and die.

just another thing we want and cant get
>>
Not my fault apparently enough Oxy to kill a hamplanet wasn't enough to kill my scrawny ass
>>
>>26003197
No, not in the slightest, it's 100% possible to have every intention of committing suicide and to fail it, with literally any method. I think something like one in twenty people survive shooting themselves (might be less, still a surprisingly high amount).

That being said, if you've got repeated attempts that aren't really serious in the slightest, or you feel the need to bring them up under all but the most specific circumstances, then yeah, you probably are.
>>
>>26003258

holding a gun to your head and not pulling the trigger is not a suicide attempt
>>
>>26006598
Imagine waking up after shooting yourself in the face and realizing you blew off your nose, tongue, and eyes, and still somehow failed to die. That would be a fate worse than death.
>>
>>26006727
Yep, there's some terrible shit that could result from failed attempts, Losing a limb, doing massive damage to your digestive system, it's pretty much endless the ways that you could make your life worse in an attempt.

It's why I think people should be more certain that the situation they're in is the absolute worst conceivable one they could be in, or that there's no real way it could improve at least before they attempt.
>>
how is hanging a good method? that shit looked horrible
>>
>Friend's uncle is a 28 year old neet wizard
>Decides to end it by trowing himself in front of a bus
>Survives
Sometimes it happens OP
Also he didnt even leave a suicide note
>>
>>26003197
>take some notes of people who aren't attention-whores
I'm pretty sure livestreaming your suicide qualifies as attention-whoring
>>
>>26007610
Nah, people who actually deliver and stream their suicide are based. They're not selfish, attention seeking scum, they're doing the community a favor by ruining a sacred moment such as their own death for the sake of other's entertainment. Selfless as fuck if you ask me.
>>
Na, attempting suicide is fun because it's dangerous and you don't whether you're going to die or not. I like to speed on this residential street at 160km/h knowing if a car pulls out I'll die, makes me alive desu.
>>
File: Vincent_Willem_Van_Gogh.jpg (217KB, 1256x1611px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Willem_Van_Gogh.jpg
217KB, 1256x1611px
>really want to kill myself
>planning on doing it soon (Shotgun)
>know deep down I'm too much of a coward and I'll probably pussy out
>I'm afraid of having to live this life

Maybe I'm just not smart enough to properly articulate it, but those videos in the OP gave this weird, abstract bittersweet feel. It was sad because they showed no signs of struggle or regret, but at the same time it was nice because that's what they wanted and they are free now.

Fuck. I don't know. There's more to it, I just don't know how to word it.

I wish I could just die already and get it over with.
>>
>>26007720

and you'll kill the other person too. maybe a little kid in the backseat too.

god you're a fucking asshole. i bet you're a teenager.
>>
>>26003197
I really liked the music in the first one
>>
>>26007720
As much as I doubt this ever happened, you're a fucking dick for doing that. Go drive at stupid speeds on a forest road with no-one else on it if you want to be a dumb cunt, don't endanger randoms lives because you don't like your own.

Not to mention that this is a stupid way of getting an adrenaline rush.
>>
>>26003496
>anonymous
>no faces
>hard to give attention?
I mean its not like he's using a trip and threatening his life.
>>
>plan to kill myself very soon
>never post in suicide threads because it only makes me feel worse
>>
any dope heads ITT?
how much heroin would it take to be fatal for a fairly big guy?
or would fent be a better option for an OD?
>>
>>26008069

i'm in recovery. are you opiate tolerant or opiate naive?

you never know the potency of heroin until you use it. if you have no opiate tolerance i would say doing 4-5 bags would be enough to kill you, even if you just snort it.

fentanyl is extremely strong so it would be a better option if you wanted to be 100% sure. plus it's a pharmaceutical so you know exactly what you're getting.
>>
>>26003197
It depends. Did they cut their wrist or blow half their face off?
>>
>>26008069
Look up the LD50 of it, or to be safe, just buy as much as you can and mainline it.

Any opiate will be fine for suicides, junkies do it by accident all the time, but it's very easy to be fixed if a paramedic finds you, more so than pretty much any other method, it's seriously one injection away, and it's easy for them to keep you breathing until that point.

It's also got nasty long term consequences if you fuck up, brain damage type stuff, or you just now want to shoot up heroin instead of dying.
>>
So if I had plans of killing myself in the future, but want 0% chance of survival, what would be a good method?

My idea is to have a gun, go on top of a tall building, swallow enough of some drug or poison to kill me, and following that stand on the ledge of the building and blow my brains oout. Providing the gun doesn't kill me, the fall and the drugs should.

What do you guys think? Foolproof method or possibility of fucking up? Basically I want to combine methods so that any potential chance of survival is nulled.
>>
>>26008688
snort an overdose amount of heroin and then go for a nice night swim in the ocean and see how far away from shore you can get before the drugs kick in.
>>
If it is so easy why haven't you done it yet?
That's what I thought. Go give it a try.
>>
>>26003197
following one sure is attention whoring
>>25999931
>>
Does this count as an attempt or not? Its the closest I've gotten to actually offing myself
>decide hanging myself would be a good idea
>feeling really shitty and impulsive, wanted to kill myself that night
>don't have rope, just a belt
>fuck it, why not
>decide to test it to make sure it works
>also decide that a "short drop quick stop" might fuck up spine if something went wrong, so strangling is the way to go (even though I heard it's painful as shit)
>secure belt around neck and throw end around shower curtain rod
>hold the end while I make sure it'll work
>holding for a little under a minute, can't breathe
>start graying out
>let go
>mind goes blank as my body spasms the fuck out in the shower
>eventually start making sense of things again
>don't feel too enthusiastic about killing myself anymore
>jack off
>eat cereal
>go to bed
>never say a word about it to anyone
>>
>>26003197
i want to kill myself because i am a lazy piece of shit that wil never amount to anything and i wil be a drain on my parents forever
>>
>>26003197
>wearing a "just do it" shirt
My kekels
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.