[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Harm Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: pepeno.png (41KB, 160x156px) Image search: [Google]
pepeno.png
41KB, 160x156px
Scars, Methods, Do you still self harm?
>>
File: scars.jpg (149KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
scars.jpg
149KB, 1080x720px
my scars
>>
File: 1347949147775.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1347949147775.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>26003074
It is with me.
>>
>>26003074
Tons of scars all over my body, mostly stomach and chest. I used a box cutter. I don't self harm much anymore, since now I have alcohol.

I am not proud of it, and if you currently self harm I suggest you stop. I will never be able to get a girlfriend because I am self-conscious about my scars. I will probably die a virgin because of them.
>>
>>26003210
Alcohol and self harm go hand in hand for me
>>
File: PLONGE.jpg (23KB, 407x480px) Image search: [Google]
PLONGE.jpg
23KB, 407x480px
>>26003210
Post pics please.

Originality OVERLOAD
>>
>>26003253
Bro, that's fucked. Were you mad when you did those?

My self-harm out of anger usually goes deep but never that deep
>>
File: --.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>26003399
That's not me

maybe in the future
>>
>>26003074

Sometimes i hurt my knuckles by beating the shit out of bitch ass gangsters
>>
ITT: Give me attention and validation the thread.
>>
>>26003464
What is you, then?
>>
>>26003470
kekarino, neighborino
>>
>>26003512
>posting pic of my body on 4chan
>ever
>>
>>26003557
Idktf but I get you
>>
>>26003201
>>26003201
Stupid slut wants attention but can't even show her tits. And they wonder why they get raped
>>
giving this a lil bump
>>
to people who self harm: why? i dont really understand how it feels good

sometimes when i feel really anxious, i want to ram my head against a wall or something. is that what you mean, or not really?
>>
Nothing gets me harder than a cute girl cutting.
>>
>>26003887
It feel good

and it's pretty fun to pretend to be a doctor while taking care of my wounds :^)
>>
File: The Feels Guy.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
The Feels Guy.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>26003074
When you get older you're going to regret self-harming, and you'll end up having to hide your scars where ever you go. The sooner you stop the better and a good way to ease off of self-harming is by holding a frozen orange or snapping a rubber band against your wrist. When you can't tolerate stress and you give into self harming you're feeling better on the short term, but your harming yourself in the long term. If you stopped to analyze your actions logically you would overwhelmingly decide to do what's best for the long term and tolerate short term stress. You need to create separation between your urge to self-harm and when you do it. So find something to distract yourself from stress like browsing the internet, watching T. V. or playing a video game. When you create the separation of time you're giving your body time to calm down, and you can better evaluate whether that's something that you actually want to do. When you get the urge to self-harm you're most likely in an excited state and you have 'hot' thoughts. You need to give you body some time to relax and don't put much credence into your urges: instead think of them as passing clouds. Recognize that they're temporary and say to yourself "The clouds are coming back overhead" then find something to do while you wait for them to pass. Your future self will thank you.
>>
>>26003987
I know how that feels, man.
>>
>>26004085
I'm almost two months clean, actually. I usually make these threads to see if anyone on this godless site relates.
>>
I punch myself in the face like a retarded ogre.
>>
>i feel bad so let me fuck myself up
bruh
>>
>>26004418
Mental illness is fucked like that, my dude.
>>
I've never cut before but sometimes I've beaten my head against a wall until it bled.
I do it to punish my self whenever lr I fuck up or when I'm having a really bad bout of self loathing
>>
File: 1446460392464.jpg (576KB, 879x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446460392464.jpg
576KB, 879x1200px
>>26003074
>scars on my forearms, near my shoulders and on my thighs

>I used the blades from those crafting scalpel things you get

>not as much anymore, I tend to just try to stay shitfaced and failing that I'll spend 30 hours in bed staring at a wall
>>
Living is my self-harm.
>>
>>26003074

Do stretch marks count?
>>
>>26003887

Self harm can take any form, from stubbing out cigarettes on yourself to starving yourself. So when you feel like ramming you head into a wall I guess that's how many people who self harm feel, though I prefer cutting myself out of self loathing and hatred.
>>
>>26004491
i know. i dont mean to h8 but i really dont get it. im not in the best of shape but for me its either kms or leave myrself be
>>
>>26003074
LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN UNTIL EVERYTHING HURTS
I had to stop for a while because I injured myself badly enough I couldn't lift things but I finally can again
>>
File: dothedinosaur.gif (701KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
dothedinosaur.gif
701KB, 700x394px
>>26004843
I did that, but I was also on 500 calories a day
>>
>>26004731
Not really. Sorry, anon.
>>
File: 480.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>26003074
I have scars all over my left arm.
I used to cut every single day. Sometimes multiple times a day for ten years.
I call what I did more like carving though.
I would cut myself with a knife that had a piece of it chipped out.
If that wasn't available, I used paper clips screwdrivers screws or my fingernails.
I usually carve the same spot over and over.
Or I stuck the blade into the wound and sorta twisted it.
I probably have cut myself several thousand times.
The scars on my arms are from all one session Where I was pissed off.
I didn't take care of the cuts so they scared.
I still self harmBut now I mostly just hit myself.
I mean I used to hit myself too But not as often.
I've broken My hands twice from punching brick walls concrete floors.

>>26003887
I do get that tic feeling like ocd washing my hands or like someone with tourettes.
I have this overwhelmingNeurotic feeling where I deserve punishment
The physical painful when it's enough makes you become completely depersonalized.
All of the pain and worries and emotions and things I can't control Just go away.
It's similar to the feeling of getting high but instead of getting happy you sort of leave the universe.
you're just kind of like if you were watching yourself externally Outside of your body.
There's this feeling of bliss and calmness over everything.

Feel free to ama
>>
>>26004903
Yeah exercising can trigger that same pain release. Its nice.
>>
>>26005221
>>26005596
>bumping the thread because no one asked you anything/gave you attention
>>
>>26005221
In all honestly I used razors in secret. They're really good, then I'd lie and say I did damage with a pencil sharpener.
>>
>>26005612
Project much Aspie?
I thought it was autosaging cause I had just posted and it was page six.
My phones browser was just glitched and I reset it.
>>
>>26005736
That's not how 4chan works, newfag
>>
>>26005661
I really don't like sharp stuff cause it's dangerous and it also doesn't hurt very much cause it's such a small surface area. I like to rip my skin apart. Sharp stuff lands you in a psych ward.
>>
>>26005818
Lurkmoar faggot
Mods can lock or activate the bump limit.
>>
>>26006027
>thinking any mods bother with this board
>thinking any mods bothering to visit this board are going to even glance at this boring, slow thread
Did you just start posting here today? We have one janitor that hardly does anything, because there's not much rule breaking stuff here to begin with.

>Mods can lock or activate the bump limit
What the fuck are you even talking about? Bump limit goes by post count, and it's always gone by post count. Mods can turn on autosage, but like I said, no mods even come here to begin with. And if they did, they wouldn't bother, because nothing here needs being autosaged, just deleted or ignored.

I just looked up your trip on desustorage and it looks like I was right, you started posting with your trip today, which means you likely didn't even bother posting or lurking anonymously, or, if you did, it was for a couple weeks at most. Kill yourself, my man.
>>
File: 2014-10-10-12-37-09--913093339.jpg (13KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-10-12-37-09--913093339.jpg
13KB, 218x231px
>>26006258
I knew you were triggered by my trip.
Lol you fucking autist.
>oh no the chads are in muh threads reeeee
Faggot.
SI is the word for this cutting shit.
That I randomly picked for this thread.
Way to go derailing the thread by sheer autism becsuse you just have to interrupt people with your pointless rants because something incredibly superficial triggered the fuck out of you.
I bet you do this shit irl too and its probably a large contributing factor why nobody likes you.
>>
Oh look at this, shit only mentally unstable white people do.
>>
Are you people too cheap for cardio?
>>
>>26003074
I was being broken up with by my ex girlfriend and I told her she was hurting me so much that I wished I had never met her, and she replied "so you wish you'd never met me? Then get the fuck out of my life" so I rode my bike to the store, bought and chugged a six pack in my room, and cut up my leg while listening to my chemical romance. And showed her pictures. I know. It was pathetic.
>>
>>26006481
>you fucking autist
>faggot
>autism
>triggered (twice)
>nobody likes you
Great points, you showed me.

>I knew you were triggered by my trip
I looked up your trip to have proof of how new you are, even though it's obvious without it. Using the whole "oh you're just butthurt because I'm a tripfag" thing is just "I have lost the argument but am too stupid to give up."

>>oh no the chads are in muh threads reeeee
There's no reason to assume you're a "chad" to begin with, so I didn't. Do you even know what that is? I'm not typing like that cancer, either, so there's no reason for you to pin that on me.

Stop trying and start cutting or something.
>>
File: Dennis getting off.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis getting off.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>26003074
Only time I did it was when I got really drunk. Didn't do it because I was sad but because I liked feeling that sting you get from something sharp cutting the surface of your skin. I also remember one time when I scrapped my knee and just left it alone, the feeling of losing a bit of blood made me feel sleepy and comfortable. Maybe that's what also encouraged me to do it. Feeling the blood pour out of you is both exhausting and relaxing, it's like something abstract. Part of me is tempted to do it again, hopefully I won't.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.