[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who will never read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: writing-a-letter.jpg (22KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
writing-a-letter.jpg
22KB, 600x428px
Write a letter to someone who will never read it
>>
Mariyah,

Yeah it was me. I know you threw around Bailey and smashed his head into the lockers too. Im the one who sent you those messages, not him. I wanted to tell you but you were just too..too damn angry. You always got like that. You shouldn't have hit him that hard. Maybe if you didn't things would be different. I should've never sent you those texts and I'm sorry.
-josh
>>
Dear God,

do you exist?

Thanks,
anon
>>
>>26002753
Mom
You're one of the biggest reasons that I second guess every little thing that I do. I cannot wait until I am 3000 miles further away from you. I'm scared to see how angry you'll be when I tell you that I'm moving across the country, but at the same time I couldn't care less. There's so much that I blame you for, and so much you won't care to take responsibility for. In short, you're a toxic person and need professional help, not that you'll accept that.

Dad
I wish you were still alive. I really wanted to hear the truth about my family from you. I guess I'll never know how you really are. I found the letters mom hid from me after you died, and I swore I wouldn't cry reading them. As soon as I read the first word, I heard it in your voice, and broke down almost instantly. I soaked in every single sentence and it turned me upside down for a bit. Mom always told me how you didn't love me and that's why you left, but your letters heavily said the opposite.
I miss you, dad.
>>
>>26002753
s
did I do something to piss you off?
you could just tell me if you don't want to talk
>>
>>26002753
A,
this is probably the cringiest most embarrassing thing i will ever write, but considering this board, perhaps it belongs here. I hate to be dramatic, so i'll get right out with it, I love you. I've loved u since middle school and im not sure how i can let you know, or if you even care. Despite us not talking a lot(especially recently) youve had a huge positive affect on my life. thanks
>>
Dear Borkan
Banana anus potato green bean dumpling wildcat staircase piano fisting, sewer bubbles russia, dandruff aloe vera.
>>
>>26003001
what's it like being 14 anon?

do you tell your friends at school that you're edgy and browse a 4chan board that isn't just the superficiality of /b/?
>>
>>26002936
fuck off faggoti
>>
>>26003028
pseudointellectual reddit gaijin plz go
>>
Ted,
I know we gave each other shit for years like all the guys did, but I didn't mean any of it. We may have been annoyed by you, but we still can't grasp what life without you will be like. Your family will miss you so much.
You fucking selfish prick
M
>>
>>26002753
Dear J,

This is an impromptu message, so I hope I don't bore you with my dull message. Anyway, it's been two years since you passed away and yet so much of that time has been spent me trying to live a normal life like we always joked about. I'm doing well in school and because of my efforts in college and I get scholarship money for being a STEM major. I hope to go to graduate school one day and while I live my life trying to be a normal human being, I can't help but still think of you in peril even when the tribal tribulations of my life are no longer as predominant as they once were.

There's hardly a day that passes that I don't remember the time I once used to come home during high school and play online after school and hang out. I look at my messages almost everyday intentionally to remind myself that when you were still here, I was happy and that I wasn't the only one on earth who felt the same way about certain things like you did. I'd like to think that if you were still around, that we could talk about our lives and how annoying we thought certain people were or what we both thought about something - knowing at the end of the day we could vent to another human being who felt the same way and could understand you. Although you aren't here anymore... And I can't help but still mourn for your loss and try to understand why you did that to yourself. I guess some things could never be answered.

Fuck, I'm a huge pussy. I can't believe that I'm still depressed as shit about this. Your family misses you and so do I. Even if you'd like to think people wouldn't. Until we meet again.

You were a good friend and a decent human being,
Love always,
M.
>>
Dear G,

I miss you.

-K
>>
Dear Elizabeth,

I don't even know what my life is at the moment. I've been going on since you ended things with me on Tuesday like you never existed. I feel it is good to get over you but yet I am forcing myself to forget about you. I went out for 3 nights and got too drunk each night.
I just, I still love you, but I don't know why. You made me get on depression medications and I'm starting consoling on Thursday. I hope you're happy. I always think that, because I know I won't be for quite a while. You were my one true happiness I have ever felt.
I... I miss you.

Love,
M
>>
>>26002753
K,
You're fascinating but tiring and confusing. I understand I can't be your Misaki due to my own shyness, it's sad I have to give up on you, I wish I didnt have to.
>>
Georgie

I miss you, but I am so glad you rekindled my love for pink floyd. Not a day passes where I don't think about you a few times, but, you're likely better off without me tub tub.

>that little fucking smile you used to do...

S
>>
this goes out to all the players out there

dont play yourself

me
>>
>>26003645
When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.

For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
Who judgement upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.

He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.

You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy,
But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
If you can't look him straight in the eye.

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.
>>
dear s
i love you
- me
>>
Dear K

Go to bed or no cummies in your tummies

-me
>>
>>26002753
Dad,

Why did you cheat on mom? She was still young, why?
>>
Sarah,
I really hope by the time you fucking realize how many lives you have fucked up that you kill yourself. You always act like you're the goddamn victim, but who's the one left with scars, mentally and physically? Me. You are nothing but a piece of shit and you will always be a piece of shit, you fucking whore. Kill yourself soon.
>>
Dear 13 year old me
Kill yourself now, it only gets worse from here
Love, 21 year old me
>>
Dear r9k,

I don't even have anybody to write to anymore. I could write to one person and they probably wouldn't see it, or would think I'm just pathetic and "can't let go" if they did.
I could write to whomever I chat shit with on Skype but I'm not even significant enough to any of them that they'd know it's from me. What a feel.

- J
>>
Dear M.,

After my last relationship ended I was a bit distraught emotionally because I was alone for the first time in years. I recovered rather quickly from this breakup, thanks to your cute and bubbly personality. That personality of yours, combined with the fact that you're beautiful and intelligent made me quickly fall in love with you.

One day I woke up and told my friend I was starting to get feelings for you, we are so different the friend thought I was joking at first but then started supporting me. I was too nervous to ask you to the fair, and you probably wouldn't have gone with me anyways if I asked. I tried by best to woo you, and you inspired me to push myself harder than I ever had before to match your level of accomplishment. I thought we grew close spending time together, I went out of my way to make sure we could get more time to spend together, and this time was truly special to me.

When November came around, I knew I had to ask you to homecoming, it was my only chance to make you mine. So, I made a poster to make sure you'd say yes to me, asked you, and it all worked out, I was the happiest I could be. That homecoming night was fantastic, holding hands all night and dancing, I thought a relationship between was soon to come.

Then, a few days later, I asked you and you said you wanted to just be friends, and I feel like I have been broken inside ever since.

I have slowly started to recover, but I don't think I've ever had such deep feelings for someone before in my life. I tried pursuing other girls, taking them out on dates and talking about them in front of you to try to make you jealous, but you didn't care and I couldn't bring myself to develop feelings for anybody else.

Part 1/2
>>
Chris,

Fuck off normie. You got a bj from Kat at the star wars premier you degenerate piece of shit

-Bill
>>
>>26004018
Part 2/2

Then you started growing apart from me, switching out of the one class we spent time together in, avoiding me all together, and refusing to talk to me. I figured this was the end and I can finally move on now that I never have to see you again, fantastic, the person who made me feel the best and the worst I have ever felt was out of my life.

I have to thank you though, In my pursuit of imitating your level of accomplishment, I have made myself into a better person who is most probably going to get into an Ivy League School, maybe I will be lucky enough to follow you to MIT or be a mile away from you by getting into Harvard.

Then you switched back into my classes and started talking to me again, what the hell are you doing to me?

-C.

(Sorry if the writing was a little bad Anons, what do you think about my shitty last 3 months? Responses would be fantastic)
>>
>>26002753
BUmp more REEEEEE
>>
File: 1453146242946.png (334KB, 718x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453146242946.png
334KB, 718x538px
Mom,
I hate you. I hate you so much. It's not fair that that we all have to suffer because of you. You took out so many loans to gamble with. Dad had to pay them all off. His life savings are almost gone now. You shouldn't be able to get away with this. You've been a terrible person for as long as I can remember. You abused your children and husband, you stole from us, you don't cook or clean, you don't work, you don't even take care of the dogs. You just steal money and go out with your friends. I just found out that you're cheating on dad. How dare you? After all that he has done for you? I hate you. You shouldn't be able to get away with this. But if he divorces you you'll get half of the small amount of money he has left. I can't break your things because he'll have to pay for them. I can't steal your money because it's dads money given to you. I can't do anything. It's such a helpless miserable feeling. I hate you. I hate you. Just leave. Go live with your piece of shit boyfriend in his piece of shit apartment. You only stay with dad because of what little money he has left. I hate you and there's nothing I can do about it. I hate you.
>>
Giulliana,

I'M NOT YOUR BETA ORBITER YOU FUCKING BITCH JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE.

-B.
>>
Dear R,

Literally every second of every day is just me counting down to the next time I can so much as see you. Each hug from you is tighter than the last.Thank you for making me feel so much less alone. I love you.

B
>>
Dear H,

I'm really sorry we don't talk anymore and now. Sorry but I'm settling for second best like you did. I still love you though.

B
>>
>>26003939
Dear 21 year old me
Stop telling 13 year old me to kill himself because you're a fucking loser. It will get better.

Love, New owner of Reddit, 22 year old me.
>>
>>26002794
D-did Baily die?
What did those texts say?
>>
>>26004577
bella?
jk she dont love me no more
>>
>>26002800
Dear Anon,

I exist.

Thanks, God.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (31KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
31KB, 680x765px
Dear C,

Sorry about the pregnant.

--H
>>
Self,

Don't do it.

Self
>>
Theres always this time at night where this place totally dies. Nobody is making new threads. Nobody is really posting. Its 12am and its a wasteland. It happens every night I'm always here to see it. It just stagnates and ferments. I can feel it rot as I scroll past the same threads over and over and see the same responses over and over. It only changes ever so slowly. I don't know why but I feel safer at this time.
>>
>>26005305
Yeah this board gets slow as fuck at certain points.

Hello?

Anybody out there?
>>
v
I love you. I'll love you forever. I just wish you'd love me
j
>>
G

I am so sorry for what I put you through during that summer. You were the best most caring person I have ever met and you did not deserve all that shit. I really wish I could take it all back. I hope wherever you end up that you are happy because you deserve it.

Love,
Michael
>>
V

Hey 4th St Louis Vuitton Monogram, I have no more. we have been 6th. join me for my own personal injury. I have problems. I have no more than a few years. this will come as no longer have to go. Now she has been. I am looking for a while, who is harassing the same thing, I do not feel like a good idea the best way to go back to you.

K
>>
>>26005698
This reads like you wrote it on a smartphone and kept tapping the suggested words above the keyboard/
>>
Dear you,

You're the most worthless piece of shit I've ever met. Do you remember promising me " We're going to be best friends forever and I'll never replace you?" How I was your Enkidu?

I know what I did was ultamently wrong and I'm glad you told everyone about my cheating, but I still don't understand why.

Even you told me, "Anon, I love you so much.. You've always been here even when I've been horrible and mean to you. You've always been at my side."

So what happened? Did you get bored with me ? Did those promises mean nothing to you? When you told me ' I get off from your suffering ' I thought you where joking, but that wasn't true.

I'm glad we're not friends anymore. Even though you tried to ruin my relationship, and in many aspects you have, I've never been closer and happier.
>>
Harry,

IS U UP?

Best regards,
Maxwell
>>
Angie

I am happy that I met you. And at the same time I wish you never met me when you did because I was very emotional. Thats why I fell for you. You listened to me and cared even when no one did.I know you were already in a relationship and I tried really hard to better myself so if you two did break up we could be together. Which was a mistake that I don't regret. And now that I don't work with you Im glad that I will never have to see you again so I can move on with my life and continue to better myself for me and for no one else. Part of me will always wish that we could end up together but I now know that it will never work out and I am okay with that.

M
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 436x436px
>>26005902
dear max,
I AM IN FACT UP
THANKS,
Harry
>>
>>26005836
>you told everyone about my cheating

who did you cheat on and why?
>>
>>26002753

Mom,
I love you. Without you, I don't think I'd have much personal proof in the world that women are as capable of men, if not more so. You've worked yourself to the bone to raise me and your daughter. I don't mind that you left me homeless. I really don't. Even though it was on my graduation day. But you also put my dog to sleep. And demanded $200 from me to do it. And I know I'll never see her again because either she's dead, or you weren't lying and she's with a family who'll be so happy to see me.
Taking her away from me was the absolute worst thing you've ever done to me. And it was all because you wanted a shit boyfriend.

Dad,
I respect you. You're a great man who did a shit ton of good with what little resources you had. But fuck you. Mostly because you don't think I'm capable of doing anything on my own, or you think I'm mom's little puppet. I am my own man, and while I respect you and what you've done with your life, you've made shit choices and I refuse to make your mistakes while you beat your chest and claim those weren't mistakes, they were delays to the inevitable greatness.
I still think about talking to you again, but I know I can't. Not until I make enough yearly. Then I can show you that I'm capable of doing shit on my own without you thinking you need to guide my fragile little mind to vague success.

Sister,
Yeah, fuck you. I'm happy that you have a guy and all that, but never even pop up again. You're only my sister because if we tried killing each other, it'd be either fratricide or sororicide.

Brother,
Hey bro. You know I'll always be there through thick, thin, high and low. I don't even need to write, you know what's up.

Uncle J,
You're a cool guy. Hell, you're more a father figure than my old man. I hate seeing you being so stuck, though. You work so fucking hard and I don't think you have anything to show for it because you're almost making the same mistakes I made, and the kicker is you're old enough to know better.

J
>>
https://youtu.be/K85_L1R9VyA

this is for all of you on r9k desu
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.