[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last semester >suffering from crippling panic attacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: misaki.png (204KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.png
204KB, 704x400px
>last semester
>suffering from crippling panic attacks
>meet this qt at a thing
>she asks me how I'm doing
>try to be vague because of believing in the stoicism meme
>she detects something is wrong
>takes me away from everything to talk
>just go with it since I have nothing to lose
>she coaxes it out of me
>she's super understanding about it
>makes me feel like everything isn't shit
>she has the same problems as me
>gives me a hug and we go do our own things
>gradually feel better
>remembering what she told me was definitely a factor
>don't see her again but add her on normiebook
>see her again last week
>get the idea in my head to ask her out because I have nothing to lose and normiebook turned up no evidence of a bf

Should I do it? What do I have to lose?
>>
>>26002737
>Should I do it?

Yes. This is your chance for a better life. Take it.
>>
File: vlcsnap-270333-300x170.jpg (8KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-270333-300x170.jpg
8KB, 300x170px
>>26002737
>Of course you should do it.
>I would if i had the chance.
>>
>Should I do it?
Yes.

>What do I have to lose?
Basically nothing other than the pedestal you're putting her on.
>>
>>26003188
>Basically nothing other than the pedestal you're putting her on.

Dubs check out, thanks for the reality check. It occurred to me to that there was something weird with the way I was suddenly thinking about her, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

But still, I'll do it.

>>26002932
Maybe I wouldn't go that far since we're only human but given that she's already seen me at my lowest, I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>26002737
>Should I do it?
Absolutely. In fact i would like to know how this turns out. Make a thread about it in some time to tell us. I'll try to remember this.
>>
>>26003582
Thanks senpai. I'm really feeling like I should do it now.
>>
The board has spoken anon.

climboutofthepit
>>
>>26002737
yes anon go for it, I hope you the best.
>>
>>26002737
No, she was being nice to you because that's the type of thing normie girls will do. She doesn't like you and almost certainly won't date you, you've shown too much weakness. Her inevitable rejection will only push you further down, just remember you could have avoided it.
>>
>>26003796
>implying you're not just butthurt OP is doing something you could never do

Majority vote says yes, Anon. Do it.
>>
>>26002737
Yup, do it. If it falls, hey at least you got a bit of experience.
>>
>>26002737
>be unattractive short male
>suffering from depression
>nobody notices
>drop out f school, become a shut-in and cut myself off from all contact
>nobody notices
>eventually start going out to buy junk food every now being the miserable sack of shit I am
>nobody notices
>>
>>26002932
>>26003128
>>26003188
>>26003582
>>26003629
>>26004228
>>26004311

Well, anons, thanks again for the encouragement. I didn't think I'd get such a positive response. The only thing left for me to do is figure out where I can see her, but once that happens, it should all fall into place. If she turns it down, life goes on.

>>26004367
sorry senpai
>>
>suffering from crippling panic attacks
>meet this qt at a thing

must not have been that crippling.
>>
>>26002737

What >>26003796 said.
She was just being nice. Maybe you two can be good friends since you two are alike, and she can tell you about her problems with Chad since you really UNDERSTAND her.

But in the end she only wants CHAD. And you aren't him. Remember that.

If I were you I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to her again, it's just going to be pain.
>>
>>26002737
>omg, that creepy guy I was trying to be nice to asked me out... like he thinks I OWE him sex just because I interacted with him.
>>
>>26002737
DON'T DO IT! You need her as a friend, asking her out only jeopardizes your potential friendship.
>>
>>26004655
>thinking one date is equivalent to taking someone to bed

This is why you're single.
>>
>>26004791
>implying she doesn't see OP as creepy
>implying she won't feel disdain and dread if he asks her out
>>
>>26004849
How can she see me as anything when we've only talked once? If she doesn't want me to take her out, she'll say no, and my life will go on.
>>
>>26003796
>>26004608
>>26004655
>CHAD THIS, CHAD THAT. CHAD CHAD CHAD.
Holy shit. Stop putting chad in a fucking pedestal. He is not such a big deal. I could beat the shit out of chad if i wanted to. Besides, maybe he doesn't live in burgerland where all the girls are braindead sluts and maybe he isn't ugly. You don't have to be some muscular turbo sex machine to get a girlfriend. Also, nobody fucking talks to you just to be "nice", it doesn't work like that. That girl either thought op was kind of attractive or cute or maybe she is genuinely a nice girl and wanted to help him out. This could be the beginning of a nice thing on his life. Don't fucking ruin it you fucking soulless bitter faggots.
>>
>>26004976
>Also, nobody fucking talks to you just to be "nice", it doesn't work like that.

It's always easy to confirm who's never even tried to improve themselves.

>That girl either thought op was kind of attractive or cute or maybe she is genuinely a nice girl and wanted to help him out.

Can't say either way for the former, but it sure seemed like the latter. It literally went down like this:

>Hey, Anon.
>Hi
>How are you?
>...OK.

And she walked off with me and talked it out with me and that was it.

> This could be the beginning of a nice thing on his life.

Thanks senpai, wouldn't that be nice?

Whatever happens, I'll report back with greentext.
>>
she doesn't really care about you

She'll reject you because she doesn't feel ready and she has anxieties

just don't fucking try, you will be the one to ruin it eventually
>>
>>26005535
>pussying out because something could go wrong
>>
You have nothing to lose familia
>>
File: 1381137037926.jpg (131KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1381137037926.jpg
131KB, 565x575px
>>26004930
>How can she see me as anything when we've only talked once?
: ^ )
People don't form first impressions immediately where you're from, eh?

>My life will go on.
Yeah, it will. And you'll have something new to cringe about as you try to fall asleep at night. You'll torment and blame yourself after your failure.

>>26004976
I'm not ruining anything. There's nothing to be ruined.

Funny thing is OP is repeating the "these guys never tried to improve themselves!!1" maymay as if he is the first robot ever to awaken to make a go of it. I suppose he thinks he'll be The One.
>>
>>26005954
>le smug anime grill XD

trashman.jpg
>>
>>26002737
the universe is telling you to be happy go with it you bastard
>>
>>26004367
read this, and realize that OP is definitely a privileged chad
no girl NOT ONE would go out of her way to talk to an unattractive male
>>
Post stats OP. Curious.
>>
>>26006206
inb4 6'2 with 7/10 face
>>
>>26003324
Try to remove her from the pedestal before you do it. We dont want you to creep her out or something. Just be who you were when she first talked to you.
>>
>>26004976
>maybe he doesn't live in burgerland where all the girls are braindead sluts
The girls are far sluttier in europe
>>
File: 1450780996343.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450780996343.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>26002737
FUCKING DO ITTTT
DOO ITT FAGGOT DO ITT FUCKING DO IT I FUCKING DARE YOUU DO ITTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.