[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it strange going to a restaurant by yourself It's 50c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Is it strange going to a restaurant by yourself

It's 50c wing Sunday, I want to turn it into a routine because I fucking love wings but I'm worried the entire staff is silently judging me
>>
If you go to a restaurant with a bar it's not as bad
>>
Not strange at all, and who knows. A qt fembot in your area might do the same thing. You'll notice each other every sunday and a romance could blossom from this. One thing is certain, you won't meet anyone being stuck in your room all the time.

I say do it, get out there and have some fun.
>>
>>26001917
I go to restaurants all the time by myself. I also see people there by themselves all the time. No one gives a shit.
>>
Who cares. You have one life, don't waste it by not getting 50 cent wings just cause you're a sperg. Focus on the wings instead of the people around you, and try not to spit on the waiter. You may want to take a shower before going though, there are policies against stench these days.
>>
>>26001944
This

Only go to restaurants that have bars and ask the host(ess) if the bar is open seating. Literally my life.
>>
>>26001944
>>26002001
These were the only posts reminding me that I was on r9k instead of ck
>>
>>26001917
Honestly wondering if the staff is judging you is very indicative of NEET behavior. If you ever had a job you would know that not a single employee of any publicly accessible establishment gives anything resembling a fuck or second thought to customers.
>>
>mfw chad takes a picture of me and posts it on tumblr to be made fun of by his tumblr friends

http://table-for-1.tumblr.com/
>>
>>26002081
Do you laugh when you see this picture? I don't.
>>
>>26002081
so people DO look down on people for eating alone. What the fuck, man
>>
>>26002081
I'm really confused.
Why does he take these pictures?
Who looks at these pictures?
What am I to feel looking at these pictures?
I see people eating alone every time I go outside
>>
>>26002081
I kind of get the impression that this is some kind of weird "art" thing rather than to make fun of them.
>>
>>26001917
>entire staff is silently judging me

Only in small towns.
If you live in a big city, they are used to people eating out alone.

Source:
Parents own restaurant, grandparents were waiters in other restaurants.
>>
>>26001985
lol at the idea of meeting a qt fembot on 50c wing sunday. i'm not making fun of you, the idea fills my head with intense lulz

>>26001917
i'm married and i go places alone all the time because i want to go there and my wife doesn't
nobody knows your business, do what you want
>>
File: autistic friends.jpg (42KB, 655x468px) Image search: [Google]
autistic friends.jpg
42KB, 655x468px
>>26001917
hotwings are a group/party food. you cant just go eat a bunch of hotwings by yourself. get them to go anon. Normally id say to go eat by yourself at a restaurant, no big deal. But wings is reserved for small to medium sized groups that should never be eaten alone in public.

This is coming from a cyborg that has learned the ways of the normie. I want you to trust me. Get 50 50cent wings TO GO. You will be saving yourself. Because there will be a a bunch of other people there in groups.

however, >>26001944
If there IS a bar, just eat in. Nobody will give a fuck. Order a few drinks and sperg out on some people by making some chit chat about the weather and "the game". if you smoke the marijuana, smoke up a bit before you go in too.

have a good night dude.

>>26001985
dont get anons hopes up. qts only travel in packs and would never go to eat chicken wings in public without having chad there to act ditzy in front of. "whoops look at ALL THIS SAUCE ON MY SHIRT! how did it get there?! Better take my shirt off!"
FUCKING WHORE!
>>
>>26001917
Not strange at all. Everyone needs to eat. Stop thinking like a baby that needs their hand held.
>>
>>26002081
> implying chad has a tumblr
also those people just look normal
i would feel better about going to restaurants alone seeing how many people do the same, if i didn't already feel fine about it.
>>
>>26002812
>don't eat alone
>chit chat
>smoke weed

You're a beta failed normie faggot.
Don't listen to this poop sack.
>>
>>26001917

fuck the wing thing, make your routine getting coffee or tea at some place you can take your laptop and chill for two hours, preferably non chain places they're way better
>>
>>26001917

Dude I go to a sushi place all the time weekly.
I think the employees now Im kind of a loser but they are still pretty nice to me since they are one of those mom and pop stores so they really appreciate my support and business.
>>
File: apa pepe.jpg (43KB, 413x476px) Image search: [Google]
apa pepe.jpg
43KB, 413x476px
>>26002895
Im not a failed normie. I learned to play the game, i just choose to have the upper hand. Do you know how much i hate making chit chat? I do it to put other people at a disadvantage. I play the game by not even playing seriously. If you can bullshit a conversation with someone better than the guy you're talking to you appear to be more charismatic than them. But there are social standards that they adhere to that are just bullshit. And its best to play along with them, and eating 50 wings by yourself is not only sad but undignified.

>anon never ate anything he loves while under the influence of sense and taste enhancing cannabis drugs 420blaze it faggot.
You think you like your favorite food?! try it high on marijuana. you'll taste nuances of flavors you never even imagined.

Im better than the robot. Im better than the normie. I am become socialiteier. The socialier of socialiers. you can not compete.
>>
>>26002081

lmao i dont even know the point of that tumblr

if its "look guys, other ppl eat alone sometimes too, no big deal" fine

if its to make fun of them, well, thats just pathetic, lots of people (robots and chads or whatever u call it) eat alone all the time
>>
>>26003039
beta failed normie here. Sushi is a social food in large quantities, but getting 2 rolls by yourself is no big deal. Its a solemn food that can be eaten alone, for sure. plus sushi parties are gay. you really cant go wrong eating asian food. its not problematic to eat alone.
>>
If you're alone, you literally have no business being out in public. You only serve to disturb us normal people.
>>
>>26003054
is this piccolo
is he a robot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.