[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I talk to boys, should I just encourage him to talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 541Swadloon.png (367KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
541Swadloon.png
367KB, 1000x795px
When I talk to boys, should I just encourage him to talk about himself more; encouraging him to elaborate, ask him questions, let him carry/dominate the conversation, etc.

Or should I try to talk more about myself and let him ask me questions?

What do guys prefer?
>>
If you're a fag, I prefer you a block away
>>
it depends on if youre a girl or a faggot
>>
File: 1287337638419.png (50KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1287337638419.png
50KB, 627x620px
>>25999355
I'm a girl actually. Just didn't want to say it because it felt sort of redundant and attention seeking.
>>
>>25999281
Personally, the former.

There is nothing more annoying than constantly having to ask her questions in order to get her to say anything, and having the whole burden of the conversation fall on you.

Men only do this because they're afraid of her getting bored and moving on, not because they enjoy it necessarily.
>>
>>25999281
>should I try to talk more about myself and let him ask me questions
i enjoy when people talk for me, as in they know they want to talk and know what they want to talk about.
if they do that instead of me steering the conversation its great
as long as you can talk and actually bring up your opinions and just contribute fucking anything you'll be immensely appreciated
although 'anything' should be something relatively prone to you. I dont want to fucking hear about dumb news, people problems (unless they are in conflict with your personality), or anything for that matter that is not directly related to you who are or something that isn't something I already know about
frankly the best conversations are either silence or just the small things
at a certain point, if it is unnatural, then it isnt meant to be
>>
>>25999395
Ask him questions, show some interest, let him ask you too, answer with more than two fucking words and you'll be fine
>>
>>25999400
Yep, it's really tiring trying to force the conversation.
>>
>>25999281
I like a bit of both. Just try to follow the flow of conversation and balance talking about yourself vs getting him to elaborate on things. It's rare that someone only prefers one or the other.
>>
half and half really, when he's talking you should shut up a bit, but when you're talking he should also shut up

almost like how an average conversation would go, except he has a benis and you have a bagina
>>
Just show interest in him by asking about him about himself. Don't just sit there and be talked to because I fucking hate it when girls don't contribute to the conversation at all.
>>
You will get many different responses, but for the love of god, ACT INTERESTED IN THE CONVERSATION.

Don't just passively sit there and expect him to entertain you.

Show that you are interested in his life, and that you want him to know something about your life as well.
>>
>>25999562
>>25999582
actinterestedmind
>>
File: 1379233229071.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379233229071.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
Amaya is that you?
>>
File: 1295980780231.jpg (553KB, 1267x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1295980780231.jpg
553KB, 1267x1080px
>>25999582
>>25999562
>>25999514
>>25999405
>>25999400
Talking to people is so hard. Why can't you make it simple?
>>
>>25999704
I do make it easy but don't expect me to want to talk to you again unless I think you're interested.
>>
>>25999704
It is simple.

Because you are female, you will be desired regardless of how many social queues you miss, or how awkward you are.

All you have to do is show interest. You don't even have to be constantly entertaining like men.
>>
>>25999780
Its not easy. Every time I talk to a boy I play it over and over in my head and remember my mistakes, and hate myself for them.
>>
>>25999853
They probably did not notice them, or don't care as much as you do.

Men for the most part don't have the luxury of dismissing women for trivial slip ups in conversation.
>>
>>25999951
They probably think I'm retarded for just nodding and saying "tell me more" though, even if they want the buttpussy
>>
>>25999281
Are you autistic? You really sound it.
>>
>>25999281
act like he's saying something interesting, if he says something jokingly try to laugh or be amused
>>
>>25999395
Why are you here? Fuck off back to tumblr this really shouldn't be this hard.
>>
I have some bad news though OP, boys really do mostly care about physical attractiveness. We usually won't admit it because it makes us look bad.

Girls tend to care about social skills to the point where ugly boys can compensate, but that's much harder for ugly girls.

In other words, if you want to attract male attention, improving your appearance will probably go much further than anything you can learn about how to talk to us.
>>
>>26001925
If you drive all the real girls away traps and faggots will just keep on pretending to be them anyway. Might as well have some actual girls around here so we don't all turn prison gay.
>>
>>26000263
Talk about video games.
>>
>>25999281
Respond in a way that would give me an opening to ask a question on what you just said but I don't have to think hard about it.
>>
I'd prefer for a girl to tell me "anon cut the crap, I like you so let's move on from the talking shit". I talk to her because I want to attract her, not because I want her to attract me. She already attracted me with her looks if we're talking.
>>
initiate with the dude, but be careful not to spam
>>
Either or, do whatever feels right, improvise. There's no science to it, just put in effort so he knows that you care.

Gl on gettin' that dick OP, knock em' dead! :)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.