[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suck at everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: NinjaHead1.png (40KB, 278x203px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaHead1.png
40KB, 278x203px
>suck at everything
>>
>only good at videogames but not good enough to go pro
>>
I wish I was a rain man autist. It's better to be excellent at one thing than pretty good at most things. I'm just the autist that sucks at everything
>>
File: 30.jpg (39KB, 697x512px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
39KB, 697x512px
>want to practice a particular skill or talent but have no motivation to do so

guess i'll just be a loser for the rest of my life then
>>
>>25998845
>get shit on in videogames
>>
>>25998916
I'd rather be good at anything worth while
>>
>>25999024
better than being reminded at every step that you arent up to par with anyone in anything at all
>>
>>25998845
going pro is about hard work and dedication, not talent.
>>
File: AHHHHH!!!.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH!!!.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>>25999043

That fucking feel

>Oh bro I didn't need to study I just aced it XDDD
>Just practice dood. practice makes perfect.
>PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
>mfw it's literally all genetics
>Lifting
>Education
>Art
>Music
>G E N E T I C S
>>
>>25999051
I tried. Played 4+ hours everyday for months. Never got any better. I hit that wall at the top 2 or 3% of players but can never reach like the top 0.2%
>>
>>25999098
fucking hell
it wouldnt bother me so much if everything wasnt so oriented toward compeition. everything is fucking competitive and it hurts to know my place
>>
>>25998784
>You don't suck at failing
I didn't want to say suck cause I didn't want to imply you weren't no faggot or nothin.
>>
>>25999098
Let me guess, you've never practiced any skill for longer than 100 hours in your entire life.
>>
>>25998845
>tfw you're literally only good at one obscure genre of game and completely shit at everything else

I have no idea why but first person close combat games like Mount and Blade, Age of Chivalry (previously the mod, now that the mods dead, the game even though I like the mod a lot more), War of the Roses, etc I absolutely destroy at, I have no idea why. I wish I could transfer it to a more popular genre, I've tried fighting games and gotten decent at a few after practice but no where near as good.

I haven't played Chivalry in months but I'm confident that if I joined a duel server right now I'd get 10-0 in 20 minutes.

I haven't even played the game that long, only a bit under 400 hours in chivalry and 600 in M&B.

I'm confident I'm in the top 1% of M&B players and the top 0.5% of chivalry players but it's so fucking useless

There's no competitive community worth shit for any game in the genre, which is fucking stupid considering L I T E R A L childrens' party games like Tr4sh have billions of autists and million dollar prize pools but I digress
>>
File: mzfexXy[1].jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mzfexXy[1].jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>25998887

Fuck motivation. Motivation comes and goes based on the dopamine saturation of your brain. Get discipline. Discipline, once built, will never fade.
>>
File: 461.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339KB, 680x680px
>play videogames all day erryday
>have some normie friends with gfs and other hobbies
>mfw they always beat me at video games

HOW?! HOW THE FUCK DO THEY FIND THE TIME?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25999262
now imagine having to be the guy getting whacked by horses, sniped by archers and raped in swordfighting every single time.
>>
>>25999098
Is this how Liquid Snake felt? Damn I finally understand
>>
File: Kill_me_forever2.jpg (62KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_me_forever2.jpg
62KB, 400x340px
>>25999147

Life is a competition, m8. Once you know you're genetically inferior, there's no point in attempting anything. No venture is worth the time.
>>
>>25999303
>haha bro u got rekt!
>you shitter!
>gtfo!
>dude if you're not gonna help the team just quit
>why are you even trying?
>getting teabagged
>stop trying
>>
>>25999101
pro players put in over 60 hours a week usually
>>
>>25998784
>suck at everything
>except dick
>>
File: 1435866451052.jpg (120KB, 854x682px) Image search: [Google]
1435866451052.jpg
120KB, 854x682px
>been trying to learn how to draw
>watch someone else draw for a bit as some motivation
>see the confident lines he does
>a single stroke for each one and each one is perfect
>understand that the difference between us is just practice and dedication but it still seems like I'll never be able to achieve that

>coming in from having a smoke
>Fraiser is on the TV
>he plays the piano and it reminds me of how much I want to be able to play it too
>>
>>25999303
It's got nothing to do with time. They developed better hand-eye coordination and tactical thinking than you will ever have, because they played sports as children.
>>
>>25999303
What games do they beat you at?
>>
>>25999308
surely just turning all the controls to automatic would give you a 1:1 kdr in public matches
>>
>>25999481
Does playing sports as a child automatically make you a normie? I played soccer and football up until 8th grade
>>
>tfw find yourself in the bottom brackets of rating systems every single time
>>
>tfw you can't learn Japanese
>>
>>25998784
I suggest you start sucking dicks, you'd be pretty good at that :)
>>
>beat friends and family at chess
>think I'm good
>sign up for a community chess club
>complete shit
>barely make 1600 Elo and plateau for 2 years of steady practice
>years after that to this day I'm only at around 1675 and have been for the past year with absolutely nothing
>tfw I have reached my genetic potential of being class B
>there is no moving forward

feels like I'm in fucking purgatory, no one I know wants to play with me because I can beat them, and in any organized event I'm crushingly mediocre
>>
>>25999480
been trying to draw since I started university, 7 years later still can't draw hands. I always turn them into boxing gloves....
>>
>suck at insulting people back
im tired of everyone dogpiling on me in real life and especially online
how the fuck do i defend myself if being quiet and ignoring them defaults to losing?
>>
>>25999816
Drawing hands and feet is actually one of the harder things to do in art because of the precise proportions and multiple joints. If you're off even slightly even in one small area they look awful
>>
File: 1451779101805.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1451779101805.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>25999930
Employ every logical fallacy in the book, strawman, ad hom, ad hoc, all of them

It takes only a moment to assert something stupid but it takes a long time to refute said assertions

Trust me, I never lose arguments. People always give me the "muh dragged me down 2 ure levle and beat me with experience" but I know it's because they're butthurt they lost. Just spew so much bullshit they're left speechless. It never fails.
>>
>>25999930
Stop being such a fucking quiet little faggot.
the real answer is to just say 'k'. If they don't think you care, they cannot harm you.
>>
I know the feeling. I'm pretty terrible at the things that interest me, but I lack the dedication to ever get better at them.
>>
>>25999279
>Discipline, once built, will never fade.

It can with the help of death in the family, breakups, unemployment, and drugs!
>>
Good at

>violin
>piano
>composition
>Japanese
>Chinese
>Running
>Gaming
>Customer service and interactions

A lot of hard work went into these, 1000's hours
But I will agree, unless YOUR PARENTS push you to do shit, you'll end up a useless cunt.
>>
>>26000161
>Customer service and interactions

that's like being good at breathing, talking to people is part of being a human being, I understand where I am, but NOT being able puts you into the realm of being abnormal, i.e. it's not an actual skill

Don't even try to say "oh I don't know what it's like" I worked shitty retail jobs all through uni
>>
File: f15.gif (528KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
f15.gif
528KB, 500x246px
>>25999510
Everything we play. Specifically, SSBB, Battlefront, Injustice, Soul Caliber. I try to hide it, but it makes me livid. They succeed at everything else they do at life, and can I have even one thing I'm good at? NO OF FUCKING COURSE NOT.
>>
>tfw everything you once found fun can't even begin to excite you any more.
>>
Seeing people improve or be successful is incredibly upsetting, what's worse is that I keep trying and it feels like I'm never going to make anything at all.

It's soul crushingly difficult to start from nothing with no experience and really only a couple of internet tutorials as a guide, not to mention my absolute lack of discipline. There's no fucking tutorial for discipline.

Either I'd draw something on a tablet and just get upset that I'm just able to draw random scribbles, I open up codeblocks only to minimize it and play a game and watch TV, I try to go khanacademy just to get upset at how stupid I am.

All I can really do is toil away inside a shitty, roach infested apartment.
>>
File: max_constitution.jpg (32KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
max_constitution.jpg
32KB, 604x604px
In the recent years I've gotten progressively worse at vidya too. I don't even know how that's possible because I don't really do anything but play vidya.
Few days ago I got incredibly lucky in Insurgency and finished the round alone killing 9 guys and destroying a cache with everyone in spectator mode watching me.
>everyone cheered to me through mic
>chat filled up with positive posts
>tfw it could always be like that if I was good enough
>tfw actually got really sad afterwards
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.