[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich kid here to talk to you about the "money gets girls"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: rich-kids-of-tehran-14.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rich-kids-of-tehran-14.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
Rich kid here to talk to you about the "money gets girls" meme

I'm not sure if just because I'm surrounded by middle class-upper class kids or what, but it's all bullshit.
>about me: decent/good looking, very wealthy, however extremely quiet
>follow hot girls on IG
>they follow back
>post pic lavishing huge house and expensive car myself wearing very expensive clothes
>pretty badass pic
>none even like it
>same girls constantly like poor black peoples post

Money has done me nothing, Im just so quiet and awkward irl it fucks me. Personality is honestly everything.
>>
Those in the middle-class and below refuse to accept the fact that having money doesn't automatically give you a fulfilling life. It may make it slightly easier if you're just a struggling normie, but there's some fundamental character flaw in robots that not even piles of cash can solve
>>
Hahaha nice psyop FBI. Everyone knows that if you're rich, you WILL be extroverted when talking to others -- you have to be otherwise you will not be rich. Fuck off with your false flags.

If you're rich and maintaining your riches, you simply cannot be a robot. It comes with the territory.
>>
>>25998629
Yep, I drive nice cars and get money whenever I ask, but most wagecucks are happier than me, because they are socially active. Literally no girls talk to me. I'm a lonely wreck.
>>
>>25998556

go after asian girls, learn your target market and create elliot 2.0
>>
>>25998681
Failed normies and robots have rich parents that they'll inherent everything from occasionally.

Money doesn't help robots be normies, it helps them be robots with cool shit.
>>
Hey, OP. Do you want a friend that's only interested in your money?
>>
>>25998556
the rich can afford cosmetic surgery, a private personal trainer, nice cars, nice clothes, a dietitian, life coach, and an expensive barber

if you aren't attractive just pay people to make you attractive
>>
>>25999234
girls won't just talk to you though

haven't you learned anything from elliot
>>
>>25998556
>same girls constantly like poor black peoples post
That's called white guilt buddy. It's the reason everything black people does goes mainstream. Those shallow girls are trying to act cool and fit in by following ghetto blacks.
>>
>>25999000
Chek't and rek't
>>
File: 1453674961330.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453674961330.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>25999000
double trips confirms the truth.
>>
>>25998556
I'd love being a rich shut-in. I can buy whatever games I want for my handhelds and I can finally go backpacking in the Sierra Nevadas by myself

Fuck. Give me some money yeah?
>>
>>25998629
>>25998556
ITT a bunch of upperclass twats trying to stave off the beta uprising by tricking robots into believing money won't make you happy/more attractive to women.

GTFO Chad we aren't falling for it.
>>
>>25998556

because you are being too obvious, nobody likes a showoff. I am upper middle class and work in private equity. The company I work for is 90% male and nearly everyone, save the analysts, have 8-9/10 wives/gfs including me.

I am guess you are new money and have no class, so the bitches won't bite.
>>
>>25998556
Born into being rich, or do you earn it yourself?

I've lived in poverty and poverty stricken environments all my life and have no money or means to fufill goals or pick myself up. I've seen and have been affected by some of the most scandalous things imaginable due to the extremes people go to for some extra change.

As a result, its my dream to be rich.
>>
>>25999452
>I've seen and have been affected by some of the most scandalous things imaginable due to the extremes people go to for some extra change
can you elaborate?
>>
>>25999398
nah, i was classy and never showed my money off and I was even more lonely.

once I started posting about my wealth I at least got SOME respect, even if from guys.

>>25999452
born into
>>
>>26000000
czeched dose digitz
>>
>>25999629
Sure. I've had a lot of personal experiences and seen horrible things happen to others ( or another ) who simply couldn't afford to handle the situation financially.

In highschool as a means to provide for my mom who had been diagnosed with lupus between her medical expenses and siblings, I got involved with selling "propane", and in just one evening after selling big, I got all the money I accumulated from it taken from me by a couple of meth heads on way to pick up my mom from the hospital and was "fired" because of it.

I spent a lot of my childhood between sleeping in stranger's homes, cars, parks, and even at a bus stop once.

I've been robbed/mugged repeatedly, and was even held to knife point once in highschool for my shoes.

An older woman who use to babysit me occasionally as a kid winded up being stabbed and killed recently due to a couple of nignogs hitting her car, and her attempting to dial the police.

Got more stories if you want them.
>>
>>26000123
damn, where are you from?
>>
>>26000223
NJ. Trenton to be specific so you can avoid it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.