[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on november 25th, 1988, 17 year old junko furuta was attacked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 29

File: file.png (41KB, 193x317px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 193x317px
on november 25th, 1988, 17 year old junko furuta was attacked and kidnapped by four teenage boys when walking home from school.

she was held prisoner for 44 days.

>raped over 400 times
>intentionally starved
>fed cockroaches and piss
>forced to strip and masturbate
>burned with cigarettes
>raped with foreign objects including wrenches, screwdrivers, a still lit lightbulb
>got the shit beaten out of her
>curbstomped her face into concrete
>tied her up and beat her until she was bleeding out of her mouth
>dummbells dropped on her chest
>lit on fire
>anally raped with a bottle
>beaten and stabbed with bamboo sticks
>lit fireworks placed in anus and vagina
>fingernails cracked with a hammer
>beaten with golf clubs and steel pipes
>chained up and slept on a balcony naked in the middle of winter
>hot wax melted on face
>stabbed with sewing needles
>nipples mutilated with pliers
>stabbed and pierced ear drums
>beat her with a barbell until all four of her limbs were broken and then set on fire and bled to death
>body hid in a drum filled with concrete and tossed into a junkyard

how does this make you feel?
>>
You forgot
>killers were largely unpunished because lolJapan
>>
>>25997023
Feels good, not gonna lie
>>
another stacy getting BTFO
>>
Makes me feel like we live in a disgusting world where people prey on eachother for no reason whatsoever.
>>
just another dumb woman living life on easy mode haha
>>
>>25997023
lol'd tbqh
>>
>>25997023
Makes me feel pretty bad.

Poor girl.
>>
File: just kill me fam.jpg (70KB, 537x384px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me fam.jpg
70KB, 537x384px
I want a gang of girls to do this to me.
>>
>>25997100
Did they remake Monster? I'm watching the old version right now.
>>
>>25997023
jealous.
they had such an opportunity and I don't.
>>
>>25997023
imagine being one of the parents of those kids

like that'd be awful, knowing I'd failed that hard as a parent
>>
>>25997272
>thinking madhouse will remark Monster

please
>>
>>25997175
She was just a rare exception.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

James Patrick Bulger was a boy from Kirkby, Merseyside, England, who was murdered on 12 February 1993, at the age of two. He was abducted, tortured and murdered by two ten-year-old boys, Robert Thompson and Jon Venables

I would do what OP did but I genuinely can't make it through the description of his murder again. Fucked up shit happens in the world, and I'm used to gore, but this was a 2 year old boy who went out shopping with his mother. It just makes me sick.
>>
>>25997343
Geez anon, that's horrible.
>>
>>25997317

the parents of the ring leader literally knew what he was doing and just turned a blind eye, they kept her in his bedroom and they saw her sometimes
>>
ITT: edge.

original
>>
I wonder why people feel the need to torture innocent people. I totally get if they have some kind of motive, but this shit doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense that we don't take these people and test cosmetics and medicine on them instead of helpless animals. I'm pretty sure the life of a mouse becomes more valuable than that of a human being who is perfectly capable and enthusiastic about torturing other people for fun.
>>
makes me rage because it always happens to some random innocent person for no reason

why can't they fuck up some jerk instead?
>>
>>25997366
I'm reading now that they might have adopted him and literally been too scared of him? this is confusing. like how could they be to scared of him to literally go outside to a police station?
>>
>>25997428
>innocent
>roastie
good one
>>
>>25997428
At the very least there's no reason murder and torture should be able to be "tried as children"
>>
>>25997477

>Only being able to communicate in buzzwords
>>
>>25997061

Did they go unpunished because they were too young? Who was that guy who shot up a youth camp in one of those Scandinavian countries and only got like ~40 years because no matter what you do you cant get more than a handful of decades in jail?
>>
>>25997477
How's the 8th grade anon?
>>
>>25997428
Would be nice but what if an innocent person gets convicted, tortured by the state and released? Then you just created one of those people you're trying to punish.
>>
>>25997455
oh never mind he adopted a new name after release
>>
>>25997528
apparently they were tried as adults but... had really good lawyers?
>>
>>25997023
Weird. It feels uncomfortable that some humans are not actually mammals. Mammals have empathy. They can relate, they have limits, and they usually aren't violent for fun and the rare times it happens it's usually not much.

But those guys arent human, and the most fucked up thing about this is that they basically walked away free and bragged about what they did.

Think about it. This world doesn't make sense.
>>
>>25997502
>Implying that comment deserves more than that.
>>
>>25997428

It's usually from suffering from child abuse themselves and they end up not feeling empathy and wanting to feel in control by hurting other people.

And it's usually innocent people they go after since when you have no morals yourself the main thing you look for in who to hurt is who is vulnerable so you can get away with it easier, not who deserves it or not.

I can relate tbqh which is why I'm fascinated with cases like this.
>>
>>25997570
His parents were afraid of the shame that would come from their kid being a piece of shit. They are real textbook definition cowards
>>
>>25997250
Mutilate you and shove shit up your ass?
>>
>>25997637
textbook definition japs
>>
People are inherently evil
>>
>>25997541
>what if an innocent person gets convicted,
This only happens with incompetent, corrupt or lazy law enforcement agents. What should happen is that all law enforcement agents should be held reponsible for what they do instead of protecting each other's back like the little mafia men they are. If this civilization was worth a damn injustice wouldn't be so prevalent.
>>
>>25997541
So the alternative is what, allow our punishments to do nothing to deter people from the crime?

If our judicial system weren't such a joke we wouldn't be so apprehensive to punish people. And I'm not even talking about Japan, I'm talking about the US.
>>
Doesn't really compare to the Bang Bus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape

>Jyoti Singh[2] was beaten, gang raped, and tortured in a private bus
> doctors said that the damage indicated that a blunt object (suspected to be the iron rod) may have been used for penetration.[
>That rod was later described by police as being a rusted, L-shaped implement of the type used as a wheel jack handle.
>The juvenile was convicted of rape and murder and given the maximum sentence of three years' imprisonment in a reform facility.
>>
>>25997685
Shudda made him commit soddoku
>>
>>25997695
I think so, yeah. I think every person is born with the capability to do unspeakable cruelness and we're taught not to.
>>
>>25997695
Prove it.
Protip: you can't.
>>
Something like this is probably going on as we speak. It's pretty much a certainty.
>>
It's eerie to know you might interact with people like this. Maybe on the bus, or at work, or even as a friend, and you wouldn't even know. Honestly in a just world such a crime would mean immediate death, preferably slow and violent. But this world is not just.
>>
>>25997528
Nah that guy is eligible for release after however many years only if they don't think he is a threat.

So, he is in there for life. Right wing media played up "eligible" as "will be" because pandering. Can't just believe everything the news tell ya
>>
>>25997707
at least most of them died after
>>
>>25997636
Well any sympathy they are supposedly entitled to goes out the window once they put these feelings into practice.
>>
there is an excess of males on this planet, which is the reason we have so much male-led aggression and violence

i propose a solution to this problem: getting rid of 90% of the male population should solve everything
>>
>>25997775

Agreed, shit loads of people get abused as kids but never hurt anyone else.
>>

>>25997780
this isn't actually mystery by the way, it's an old leaked tripcode

don't take the bait desu ne

>>
>>25997343
Christ, I can't get through this. I have a 3 year old little brother. People watched as they led him along to be tortured to death, crying from the bumps on his head.
>>
>>25997780
I'm okay with this bait, as long as I'm one of the 10%.
>>
>>25997023
i think there was manga or doujin or whatever you call it made depicting this
>>
>>25997761
They are a fresh clean human body and should be used for science as if they were some kind of fucked up sadistic homonculus. The best thing they can do with their lives is die of a horrible chemical reaction so that innocent people and animals won't have to. Instead we waste tax dollars on them and tout christfaggot shit about being the better person because of muh human sovereignty instead of stewardship of the earth and the elimination of malevolence for the sake of malevolence.
>>
File: image.png (111KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111KB, 300x400px
>>25997839
just kill me familia
>>
File: 1453616362546.jpg (22KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
1453616362546.jpg
22KB, 680x452px
>>25997023
Rest in peace, Junko Furuta.
>>
>>25997770

But don't you think the original assault was on a whole different level of insanity and violence?
>>
>>25997744
The only way anyone gets anywhere is by being a massive cunt to everyone and not caring who they hurt to get to the top.
Human history is literally just a collection of unnecesarry violent acts, and the only reason it isnt the same now is becuase people are moderately content with civilisation as it, but even then there are still cases like these.

Also does anyone else find this shit really scarey. There are people out there who could and would do this shit to you and literally the only thing you can do is hope that no one has it out for you, or that you are never in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
I fapped to the doujin of this

desu it's pretty hot
I guess the stabbing and blood and stuff I could do without though.
Just imagine actually being able to go all out with a girl like that though. Absolutely no holds barred at all.
Pret-ty hot.
>>
File: 1450009352735.jpg (57KB, 603x464px) Image search: [Google]
1450009352735.jpg
57KB, 603x464px
ITT: fucked up shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

>Between 24-29 March 2011, several public transportation buses that were heading to Reynosa, Tamaulipas, were hijacked in San Fernando by members of Los Zetas.

>Once captured, the kidnapped victims were forced to fight to the death with other victims. Men were given knives, hammers and machetes and were ordered at gunpoint to fight for their lives like a "gladiator-style contest." The winners of the fights were ordered to go on suicide missions and shoot at rival drug cartel members in other towns and cities. Those who did not win the "fight-to-the-death gladiator matches" were buried in clandestine mass graves.
>>
>>25997695
>>25997735
Samefag same fagging hard
>>
>>25997780
Yeah and turn the entire planet into a vampire diaries watching taco fest where every decent guy has been fucked by like 50 roasties and has syphilis. I'd actually rather have the violent crimes.
>>
>>25997900
that's pretty fucking cool in the most non-edgiest way
>>
>>25997852
the problem is that the justice system makes mistakes. f you kill somebody with a horrible chemical reaction and then proof emerges that they were innocent, what should we do to you? Is that fine, because you thought you were justified? Maybe we should just not do that to anyone, to make sure that doesn't happen.
>>
>>25997833
What makes you think that you would make the cut?

Conventional equality - i.e. a 50/50 split system - has proven not to work. A surplus of men just contributes to grief, war, unhappiness. Men are nothing more than breeding stock, family.
>>
>>25997896
>literally the only thing you can do is hope that no one has it out for you, or that you are never in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Or learn to fucking defend yourself. I am *waiting* for someone to fuck with me just so I can dish back what they serve me and double.
>>
>>25997833
You'll be the first to go, shithead.
>>
>raped over 400 times
HOT
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-24-23-14-08.png (294KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-24-23-14-08.png
294KB, 1080x1920px
>>25997909
Sorry lad
I hope that you arent overtly buttblasted
>>
>>25997603
Really only whites have empathy and are altruistic. What have blacks done for the world? Asians? Indians? Hispanics? They're all sub human compared to whites.
>>
>>25997929
I'm tall, I'm white, I have no inheritable diseases, no criminal record, and I'm a big softie.
>>
>>25997928
We already went over this, you can't just plan shit around the flaws in the system. They need to be fixed, that is an entirely different discussion. I don't see you coming up with any effective ways to deter sadistic torturers, just ways to enable them further.
>>
>>25997023
Let's be honest here, she was a roastie, she deserved it. No sympathies here.
>>
>>25997914
Less Males=less stds
>>
>>25997023
Well, they had already kidnapped and raped her... For them what they did afterward was a mere bonus.

Sounds like the best Hentai ever.
>>
>you will never go to your homies basement and use his chained up school girl whenever you want to get off
I am fed up with this world.
>>
>>25997983
>tall
>implying this makes a difference

only appearance-obsessed retards care about this. anicent populations were all pretty short by today's standards. literally you're just admitting that you're an overgrown retard.

kill yourself before the fem-gustapo gets you, babe
>>
>>25998021
If only 10% of the male population exists, they are going to be having sex with as many women as they can and you better believe some of those women are going to be fucked up disgusting people with STDs. I'll take the deal if we get rid of 80% of women and implement race-inclusive eugenics.
>>
File: JBA23d3ee_125557_453180.jpg (49KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
JBA23d3ee_125557_453180.jpg
49KB, 800x576px
>>25997780
>its men to blame!

here's one of the worst things I've ever come across and it was done by a woman

>average joe living on a suburban street in the czech republic has a new baby daughter and wants to keep an eye on her when shes asleep
>puts a baby monitor camera in her crib and tries to tune his tv to it
>a video of an emaciated naked little boy chained up in a cellar with big strips of his skin missing pops up on his tv
>could have not noticed or not bothered to do anything and no one would ever know but he decides to call the cops
>turns out he was picking up the signal from his neighbors house that had the same make of baby monitor
>the single mother had been torturing her 10 year old and 12 year old sons their entire lives
>her and her sisters would beat them, starve them, molest them, burn them, force them to cut themselves and each other, cut bits of skin off of them and force them to eat them
>she put a camera in the cellar so she could watch their suffering at all times
>they were members of a cult called the grail movement and were making sure the boys would be too scared to ever leave it
>when the police arrived they detained the whole family and freed the two boys and a 13 year old girl also being held there
>turns out the 13 year old girl was actually a 34 year old and one of the torturers putting on an act to escape
>she almost got away too but was arrested in norway
>they claimed in court they were being instructed on how to brainwash the boys via text messages sent by a man known only as "The Doctor"

reads like a horror movie but its all real: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1080256/Cannibal-cult-mother-skinned-son-eat-flesh-gets-9-years-jail.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027962/Boy-skinned-eaten-cannibal-cult-family.html
>>
>>25997636
Reminds me of this story I read about the youngest serial killer in history. It was a 10 year old girl and her mom was a dominatrix, basically got paid to get whipped and choked out, she'd occassionaly sell her daughter to these dudes as well. Unsurprisingly she had a fixation with strangulation and killed several toddlers by choking them to death.
>>
>>25998060
>anicent populations were all pretty short by today's standards.
yeah and they also ate fucking gruel and died when they got a cold
>>
File: 1429558908056.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1429558908056.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8

A personal favorite.
>>
>>25998060
Most people in ancienr civilisations died before the age of thirty and were diseased, smelly, malnourished and poorly educated
>>
>>25997955
lol, faggot was owned
>>
>>25997950
Or get a carry permit. It's no guarantee of safety, but having a gun definitely levels the playing field.
>>
>>25998110
you are literally the human equivalent of dogs that get bred to be creepily small, pic related
>>
>>25997761
No it is not, but I believe the after life is just. Everybody will get what they deserve.....or maybe they wont, that would suck
>>
>>25997900
What would you do in this situation /r9k/?
>>
>>25998167
I suppose it would but if someone for some reason really had it out for you then they would probably try and kidnap in a manner all clandestine like.
Im not really worried about gettin knifed in the street but i am worried about being raped in someones basement
>>
>>25998249
Probably lose, pretty badly if I had to imagine.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
>>
>>25998249

Your best bet is to literally just suddenly run away, it's really hard to shoot a moving target and I've read quite a lot of hostage situation type crimes where a victim gets away by just going nah fuck this cuz and legging it and the bad guys are too busy managing the other hostages to chase them.
>>
>>25998290
>inkpen stomped into his ear
FUCK
>>
File: 1447974687130.jpg (25KB, 480x506px) Image search: [Google]
1447974687130.jpg
25KB, 480x506px
>>25998089
>9 years for skinning and cannibalizing your own kids
>this was in 2008 so she'll be out next year
>>
>>25997343
I can't remember the details but there was a case of a suburban couple who let a young vagrant sleep on their couch because they felt sorry for him. Late at night he crept up and raped and tortured their 4 year old son to death. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Definitely the worst thing I've ever read.
>>
File: USA Giants - Skeletons.jpg (78KB, 666x633px) Image search: [Google]
USA Giants - Skeletons.jpg
78KB, 666x633px
>>25998060
No they weren't. There have been thousands of bodies uncovered that proved there used to be races of giants
>>
>>25998103
Yeah I know about that one too. I think the girl was put in juvi for a few years then got out, changed her name, and is now a grandmother.

Makes me so angry, got away practically scot free.
>>
>>25998089
>one insane woman vs 7+ billion sane men
>>
>>25998249
I dont even know.
Those south american cartels are insane.
Honestly i would just try and die as fast as possible
>>
>>25998249
I think fighting another man to the death would be pretty cool
>>
>>25998259

An omnipresent thing with sex crimes is they go after vulnerable people, so if someone was stalking you they would probably realize you were armed and choose an easier target.
>>
>>25998361
http://murderpedia.org/female.A/index.A.htm

Google is my greatest ally.
>>
>>25998249

tell the other guy I am a depressed virgin with no friends or family so its ok for him to kill me and live on
>>
I met this man's brother in a bar:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

Dave (the brother) lived on the farm at the same time and was likely the ringleader of the operation. Robert broke down during interrogation, however, so the police prosecuted him instead, because they were terrified of an acquittal if they tried to prosecute both. My conversation with Dave was eery.
>>
>>25998300
This is the best answer. You either get away or get shot running and die quickly.

I don't understand why law enforcement doesn't ruthlessly murder people like this. What's with these BS prison sentences.
Why doesn't the govt roam the streets with RPG and miniguns and completely decimate the drug cartels?
>>
>>25998360
So many people itt got away with what they did, what the fuck.. Her I can at least sympathise with because she was heavily abuses
>>
doesn't mystery use a secure tripcode??
>>
>>25998447
Yes, what is your point? something like 90% of violent crimes are committed by males.
>>
>>25998103
What goes around comes around.
>>
>>25998461
>Why doesn't the govt roam the streets with RPG and miniguns and completely decimate the drug cartels?
the government works for the cartel
>>
>>25998089
>9 years
>after that she can rejoin society
I'm sure it'll be fine, after all, prison is designed to rehabilitate righ?
>>
>>25998460

Wait, so the guy you talked to probably did it? What did you talk about that was eery? Did he tell you who he was or hint that he was to blame?
>>
>>25998354
One good example of a people who were known for their size were the philistines who often grew tall even by today's standards. Back when they existed they were so tall they were often described as giants. Remember David and Goliath from the bible? Goliath was a philistine and most probably about 2m (about 6'5") tall.
>>
>>25998461
Im not sure about war in the streets but i agree with death sentence.
Some people cannot be rehabilated, keeping them in prison is a waste of money, and is probably worse for them.
>>
>>25998475
Prove it

>>25998480
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>25997023
hopefully she wasn't a virgin

if she was a virgin that would be a tragedy
>>
>>25998490
Then why doesn't the government make the drugs legal and get a piece of that action?
>>
>>25997477
the edge is strong with this one.

this is an original comment
>>
>>25998475
Violence against children is perpetrated overwhelmingly by women. At least we mostly kill each other.
>>
>>25997023
If I kidnapped a girl, I would honestly treat her well and keep her fed and stuff.
>>
>>25998519
Goliath was a lot taller than 6'5 famalam, they just uncovered in Australia this summer like a 15-17 foot ancient hominid skeletons. There have also been weird stories of finding similarly large skeletal remains in New Zealand. As far as the bible goes, they have some pretty detailed depictions of how talk some people were. Like King Solomon had to have a custom made 13ft bed
>>
>>25998580
Trying for the good 'ol stockholm syndrome route, eh?
>>
>>25998509
The guy I talked to (very likely) did it and helped his brother do it. The evidence for this is overwhelming. They lived in the same trailer, there's no way his brother did not know about the 50+ murders going on inside the farmhouse 20ft away. Also, in Dave's bedside table they found sex toys with DNA matching the murdered prostitutes. And he had a record for rape. He is clearly guilty as well, but they didn't want to confuse the jury with two suspects. We mostly talked hockey and stuff. He mentioned the trial briefly.
>>
>>25998580
but would you make her eat all the eggs?
>>
File: 1451955448582.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451955448582.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>25997839
>mfw remember reading it
>>
>>25998206
>but I believe the after life is just

There's no way you actually believe that, you want to because the reality of life not being a story with a happy ending is terrifying to you.

Inb4 tips fedora because it's important for people to accept this so they actually give a shit about the real world and things that happen in it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dos_Erres_massacre

>6 December 1982
>part of military campaign against political adversaries were ~200.000 people got killed
>Guatemalan elite platoon enters the jungle village Las Dos Erres
>Kills 162 people, 67 children
>soldiers killed toddlers and very young children by grabbing their legs, swinging them in the air and smashing their heads against the wall
>Older -and thus heavier- children, adults and ugly chicks were forced to kneel at the edge of a well, then their heads were smashed with a sledgehammer so that they dumble down the well
>The soldiers saved up the pretty women and girls for last
>they gangraped them
>beat them up
>forced the pregnant amongst them to miscarry by pummeling their stomachs
>then tossed them all down the well, with the rest of the dead village
>and filled it with dirt, burrying them alive
>the only traces left in the village was blood on the walls and umbilical cords
>the gangrape started on december 6 and concluded some time during the night of december 7

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

>Next, day, everyone's cool and content and getting ready to leave
>15 new people arrive from another village
>Soldiers are like, the fuck man, we just filled the well
>So they took them out into the jungle and shot them
>except two underage superqts whom they kept and continued gangraping for ~a week more
>then they strangled them.

They would have gone on with their lives and got their promotions and shit, but there was a survivor and after the regime changed he fucked it all up for them.
>>
>>25998537
Are you insane? You don't get superprofits when you have competition.
>>
>>25998580
I know, right?

It's one thing to keep a fucktoy for the cold nights of winter, maybe just a little torture. That's just excessive.
>>
>>25998593
Archeological evidence puts his height at roughly that height while the earliest written accounts put him at 2,06cm (or 6'9") meaning that he obviously wasn't some 17' freak.
>>
>>25998699
Wasnt this the exact same thing as mai lai or whatever that viatnamese town was called
>>
>>25998670
That's not true, but I find it upsetting that if there is nothing after death, then me, someone who lived a relatively decent life, would be awarded the same fate as a murderer or a pedophile. I trust God to weed out the wicked, because its impossible for every crime to be punished.
>>
>>25998537

That would neuter the drug cartels (everyone would rather buy their drugs from a legal chemist than from an illegal dealer that might murder you) so drug cartels literally just kill any politician who tries it.
>>
>>25998760
I think the swing-the-toddler move was loved by the Khmer rouge, too. So it would be cambodia.

But the cambodians weren't raping people, they were too busy trying to kill half the population of their country to go on with their master plan of living terrible lives as agricultural workers without technology.
>>
File: black ahmed.jpg (33KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
black ahmed.jpg
33KB, 386x386px
how to fit in with r9k, the begginer's guide for underaged kids:

1. pretend to hate women. say things like 'all women are whores' or 'stacies need to die'

2. be as edgy as possible. tell everyone how women deserve to be tortured and raped.

3. pretend to be into necrophilia. self-explanatory.

4. tell everyone how much your life and society sucks, make others responsible for your own failures.

5. pretend to be far right on the political spectrum, be racist. this one is tought, since you'll have to come up with better insults than 'nigger' or 'shitskin' to really fit in, otherwise people will assume you're from pol and tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>25998748
You are right, I looked it up. But there have been many skeletal remains uncovered that have been hidden or destroyed to maintain the current narrative
>>
File: 1452836836258.jpg (29KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
1452836836258.jpg
29KB, 316x421px
>>25997023
It makes me wonder what she did for them to murder her in such a painful way.

Anyone who thinks that she was not a bitch is a retard.
>>
>>25998475
Women tend to attack children more often though, namely their own. That levels the playing field in my book, that for every 9 violent dindus there is 1 incredibly evil abusive mother.
>>
>>25998793
Yeh but the whole 'murder and rape everyone in the village' was a common theme in both these events.
Either way its really really fucked up.
>>
>>25998745
I would honestly rather have a healthy, nice looking woman around than a bleeding, half-starved, almost dead girl
>>
>>25998808
Back to reddit you cuck.
We hate women and niggers for a reason.
>>
>>25998818
I dont know if thats a legit reason for murdering someone tho.
My mates a fuckin cunt but im not gonna rape and murder him
>>
>>25997541
Fuck off anarchist scum
>>
>>25998699
Hey, I know about this.

The massacre was going on exactly the same day Reagan was visiting the country and addressing the journalists about how the dictator of Guatemale was a pretty cool guy who just gets a bad rap by human rights agencies.

These coincidences are hella funny.
>>
>>25998767
No it's not impossible. It's just a sacrifice no one is willing to make because we don't take anything seriously because we're fucking religious knobs.

Want people to stop torturing and shooting up malls and schools? Make them too scared to do it. Make them wish there was a Hell to escape to.
>>
>>25998808
Sup reddit.
Oc
>>
Boy that gotta hurt bob.
>>
>>25997770
I thought only 2 of the 6 died
>>
>>25998818
Could be they were just psychotic, wanted to murder and torture someone, and she just happened to be unlucky?
>>
>>25998808
Actually /r9k/ used to be very left wing. I don't know if that changed lately, but it was a kind of funny peculiarity back during the moot days.
>>
>>25998818

they snatched her off the street at random edgo, never even met her before
>>
>>25998921

I'm left wing for neetbux and whatever wing is for keeping roasties in their place.
>>
>>25998699
Damn. The survivor though, did they hide and have to witness everything? Or did they manage to get away at the beginning? It must be horrible, living with those memories.
>>
>>25997023
Indifferent

Let us not forget what happened in Nanqing
>>
>>25997765
right wing throwing their own under the bus for the sake of spreading misinformation
depressing to see
>>
File: w.jpg (7KB, 168x196px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
7KB, 168x196px
>lit fireworks placed in anus and vagina
>>
>>25998880
Yes it is impossible. It is impossible to know whenever someone committs a crime, or whether they did committ a crime. Guys get convicted for things they didn't do all the time, as well as guys getting off for things they did do, just another example of how human justice is fucked. But I'd be pissed if everyone gets the same fate, would make me live a lot wilder.

>Want people to stop torturing and shooting up malls and schools? Make them too scared to do it. Make them wish there was a Hell to escape to.

Lol what?
>>
>>25997023
That's pretty fucked up, but I'm not particularly affected by it
If it had happened to a man I'd be much more saddened
>>
>>25999001
bretty creative
>>
>>25998818
> This edge
>>
>>25999001

if she didnt have a roastie before she did then
>>
File: 1402350812712.png (59KB, 175x179px) Image search: [Google]
1402350812712.png
59KB, 175x179px
>>25998844
Cucked by Andre again?
>>
>>25998533
Preach anon.

Oregano
>>
>>25999001
You think there are videos somewhere?
>>
File: wallpaper01_1680.jpg (262KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper01_1680.jpg
262KB, 1680x1050px
TFW you can't become a demigod and cast judgement on those who deserve it
>>
>>25999201
you can judge all you want
>>
I cannot imagine ever doing something like anything of whats been posted, im not a violent person anyway but seriously how the fuck does someones mind become so warped?
>>
File: anime was a mistake.gif (2MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
anime was a mistake.gif
2MB, 410x230px
>>25999376
Anime.

ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>25997023
>a still lit lightbulb
How did they even accomplish this?
>>
>>25999599
I dont even want to know.
I really need to sleep.
>>
>>25997023
Should have gone for the nice, quiet robot instead of all those chads. Oh well.

>act like a roastie, get toasty
>>
File: skull.jpg (191KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
191KB, 853x1280px
>There are people being tortured and killed around the world as we speak

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
File: 1453593157195.jpg (51KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
1453593157195.jpg
51KB, 640x497px
>>25999829
This tbqh... spooky.
>>
Asian teenagers are often sadistic shits. In the neighborhood that bordered mine and was separated by a forest we found five baby snapping turtles in the woods that divided them, as soon as the news spread of our find everyone wanted to see them.

Well guess what, the koreans fucking tortured them to death after my little brother lent them to one of their sisters for a night. Fuck those guys
>>
File: 8328938923y.png (504KB, 400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
8328938923y.png
504KB, 400x1400px
>>25999829
There are people being enabled in your deepest weakening arousing fetishes.
Even the ones you don't know you have

And then being killed.
>>
>>25999829
Remember not to let anyone you dont know inside your house.
Ever.
Do not talk to strangers in the street.
Maintain a group of people so that you dont appear isolated and vulnerable.
No dark alleyways.
Lock all windows and doors. Try and get metal grates to put over them.
Stranger danger is real, else we wouldnt teach it to kids.
>>
>>25999031
>It is impossible to know whenever someone committs a crime, or whether they did committ a crime.

How fucking dumb are you to think *all* proof used in court is not valid enough to reasonably convict a person? You think every time someone gets thrown in the can it was based on faulty evidence?
>>
>>25997898
Not hot at all, actually. Not even in the fantasy sense. What the fuck is with you weebs?
>>
>>25997023
Her life was better than mine up to that point. No sympathies here.
I would've meant nothing to her. She means nothing to me.
>>
>>25999926
>implying any of us would be targeted for anything other than our wallets

Glad to not be a woman desu
>>
Sometimes I wonder, if my life is worthless anyway, should I give it all up to become a vigilante?
>>
>>25997343
The need to inflict on others the same pain that you are always feeling yourself.
>>
>>26000158
>implying you dont get gay serial killers who'd spot the average robot as a beta who cant fight back
>>
>>25998921

'07 fag here. its true. 4chan overall was left.

Then the more popular this place got the more idiots it brought. The "4chan is the asshole of the internet" brought all these fags acting like this place was for outcasts/sickfucks/degenerates. It was originally just college aged people that liked anime/hentai and made funny jokes and satire.
>>
>>25997023
>a million edgy "she deserved it" posts

What do you people feel like you have to prove to other internet strangers?
>>
>>26000418

I think it used to be leftwing because george bush was in power so that was the contrarian thing, now obama is in power so being rightwing is anti-mainstream

4chan has no real politics other than trying to be edgy
>>
>>26000469
You are not on facebook, you don't get good boy points for being politically correct, fuck off there if you need to.
>>
>>26000675
It's not giving a shit about being politically correct, it's about having eyeballs and seeing a bunch of pathetic teenagers try to out-edge each other and honestly just not understanding it.

Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share of light-hearted trolling and had fun with it, I've just never been a try-hard about it.

>muh sekret klub

/r9k/ is a place for hanging out and posting greentext stories.
>>
>>26000675

you do get (You)s for being edgy though
>>
>>26000675
>You are not on facebook
>muh edgy sekrut klub

Remember when we used to have baaw threads
>>
Makes me feel sad and like you just posted this so a bunch of edgy faggots can be edgy, LOL DEATH BRUH SHE'S JUST A ROASTIE epic pwnd
>>
>>25997528
>>25997765
>>25998999

Brevik didn't get in trouble because the majority of Norwegians hate nonwhites (granted it was retarded he shot only white kids) because of his manifesto. He chills and plays videogames all day and the government pays for people to be his friends. The only things he complains about is that they search his anus like 20 times a day and he only has Wii games and wants a PS 4 and internet
>>
Sometimes I think I'm a psychopath but then I read stuff like this and realise I'm not that weird.
>>
>>25999926
>tfw I live on the 4th floor of an apartment building

the neighborhood is dangerous as fuck and my neighbors on the 1st and 2nd floor report all sorts of crazy shit and there's so many burglaries it's not even funny but not ONE lazy ass nigger has ever come up to rob an apartment on the 3rd/4th floor. I feel safe as can be. One time I was smoking a cigarette on my balcony and saw a black man running after another black man with a knife and felt absolutely no fear. Like they were my subjects. I have literally one point of entry (baring they have a grappling hook) and it's locked with 2 locks and a I put a sturdy door stop stick in for good measure. Feels fucking good desu
>>
>>25997023
Only half as bad as tfw reading the responses
>>
>>26000777
>It's not giving a shit about being politically correct, it's about having eyeballs and seeing a bunch of pathetic teenagers try to out-edge each other and honestly just not understanding it.
It's fun.
>pathetic
this is where your butthurt leaks

>/r9k/ is a place for hanging out and posting greentext stories.
cool

>>26000777
>>26000814
Just pointing out to a more friendly environment for triggered gents you.
>>
File: 1380349741172.png (7KB, 382x373px) Image search: [Google]
1380349741172.png
7KB, 382x373px
>>25997023
>>25997343
>>25997707
>>25997900
>>25998089
>>25998699
this is upsetting
>>
>>26001179

>Gents

How is high school, senpai?
>>
>>25998334
>>25998496
Sentence has something to do with the cult I'm sure. She could be considered too weak-minded.
>>
I get off to rape and seeing women get treated like shit but actual torture and mutilation is too much. So i was getting a boner until I read that kinda of stuff.
>>
>>26000914
>only has wii games
super Mario galaxy was pretty good, but he still got a shit deal overall
would rather have got a ps2 or something desu
>>
>>26000914
>tfw norway now has a right-wing anti-immigration party because no one had any faith in the liberal party thats next generation were all dead

he did it, he saved norway from the current muslim crisis
>>
>>25998808
Every faggot that uses the term "fit in" is a confirmed redditor. Fuck off, 4chan was always hostile and you babbies aren't going to change that.
>>
>>26001318
Was pretty fun back then, you enjoying it?
>>
It saddens me that the average robot / redditor newfag will find it easy to try and justify this shit, even if it's ironically, even if it's to be the edgy kid in class

It makes me wonder what is it that has me addicted to such a place. Could it be that I am inmature aswell?
>>
>junko

>tossed into a junkyard

Nominative determinism.
>>
>>26001512
No. Fuck off you introspective faggot.
>>
>>26001512
When did you start browsing 4chan?
>>
>>26001407

Graduated some time ago my guy, shame to hear that you dropped out though. Too much anxiety?
>>
>>26000526

So when Donald Trump becomes president will we become left-wing as fuck again?
>>
>>26001641
4chan will always be contrarian
>>
>>26001512
You will remember that you were a teen when you started coming here as well, probably around 16 or 17 at best. Unfortunately, it has always seemed that the younger, more impressionable type are more eager to get their voice heard, as opposed to a more rational voice that will quickly be drowned out or ignored. Such is our way?
>>
>>26001576

Close to 7 years ago. Maybe I am an edgy redditor in denial myself. I truly wish that wouldn't be the case, that'd be a real pain.
>>
>>25997023
Makes me laugh when faggot Christians thank God for helping them with their homework and job promotions while shit like this goes on and God doesn't do anything about it
>>
>>26001641
no because this is an internet counter-culture, and the internet writ large is going to stay sjw as fuck
>>
>>26001677

I guess you're right. I remember the thrill I would get out of browsing 4chan 7 years ago when I was a teen. Everything would appear ten times as shocking or morbid and I felt the overwhelming need to shitpost about it /b/ style.

But if that's a phase, why can't I leave 4chan? What do I have to do? When do we get off the ride?
>>
>>26001305
Do you want more?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maguindanao_massacre

> The Maguindanao massacre, also known as the Ampatuan massacre after the town where the mass graves were found,[2] occurred on the morning of November 23, 2009, in the town of Ampatuan in Maguindanao province, on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines. While the 58 victims were on their way to file a certificate of candidacy for Esmael Mangudadatu, vice mayor of Buluan town, they were kidnapped and killed. Mangudadatu was challenging Datu Unsay mayor Andal Ampatuan, Jr., son of the incumbent Maguindanao governor Andal Ampatuan, Sr. and member of one of Mindanao's leading Muslim political clans,[3] in the forthcoming Maguindanao gubernatorial election,[4] part of the national elections in 2010. The people killed included Mangudadatu's wife, his two sisters, journalists, lawyers, aides, and motorists who were witnesses or were mistakenly identified as part of the convoy.

Why don't you read what they did to the women?

>Before reaching its destination (about 10 km from Shariff Aguak, four on other versions), the convoy was stopped by 100 armed men, who abducted and later killed most or all of its members.[6] There is evidence that at least five of the female victims, four of them journalists, were raped before being killed,[11] while "practically all" of the women had been shot in their genitals[12] and beheaded.[13] Mangudadatu's youngest sister and aunt were both pregnant at the time of their murders.[14]
>>
>you will never be a vigilante who targets serial killers/people who commit fucked up atrocities
Why are you living?
>>
this world needs heroes. actual heroes. comic book tier heroes. for real
>>
felt bad
so why did you post it
>>
Absolutely saddening.
>>
>>25997023
Stacey had it coming.
>>
>>25997343
Boo fucking hoo faggot. Shit like this happens daily because of shit your government funded and caused.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/child-kidnapping-in-iraq-another-legacy-of-us-military-occupation/5313358
>>
>>26001951

they have brown skin though
>>
>>25997981
You're a fucking retard. Niggers are the ones who have done the least, mostly for themselves. But even then they have made accomplishments for the world. Get your head out of your ass cuck.
>>
>>25997981
only when they are subdued and taken up progressivism
>>
>>26001978
>not loving brown lolis

Kill yourself you faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

https://vimeo.com/11352212
>>
File: spinmoegrill.gif (418KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
spinmoegrill.gif
418KB, 380x300px
>>25998877
>>25998699

It's Democracy Folks (TM)!
Brought to you today by our proud team:
>United Fruit Company
>The CIA
>The Pentagon
>Israel
>Ronald Reagan
>U.S. Army School of the Americas at Fort Benning
>U.S. Army Green Berets

And funded with your tax dollars!

chekt digits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXly8Y2sMO0
>>
>>25997023
I feel like they were monsters. But overall pretty numb to it. Like I dont hate them nor do I praise them. I kinda wish I got in on the action before she died.
>>
>>26002188
white /pol/ browser here, and gotta agree.

blacks are very generous with what little they have to other blacks who are down.
>>
How can we help prevent evil in the world?
>>
There are a lot of things in this world that I don't understand. And maybe I shouldn't bother with any of it.
>>
>>26002448
>/pol/ poster
>shillposting as if he's ignorant of black on black crime statistics

good one schlomo
>>
>>25997023
I feel like, if I were to meet those four boys, I would have no qualms in taking any weapon and beating them to death.
>>
>>26002460

Pretty much just don't abuse kids.
>>
>>26002460
By being strong, and literally beating the shit out of people you don't like.

That's it. Master morality in the most brutish sense is the only mechanism that works. If you're savage, people respect whatever codes you lay out for them.

I'm sick of our moral system because we don't do this today. When those sand people groped all those women on New Years in Cologne, the response should have been, a bunch of Germans taking clubs and beating the piss out of them.

That's what's wrong with society. Nobody is comfortable with violence.
>>
>>26002561
hahaha

no no blacks are very violent
they are also highly sexualized
and lazy

but you gotta give credit where credit is due
they are very generous and reliant on each other.
they have a more masculine culture, so gay black men stay in the closet and don't go around trying to adopt a child sex slave
They are also quite confident and charismatic

we are a very different people and we should live in separate nations, trust me I'm /pol/
>>
>>26002638

The only reason people in Cologne couldn't fight back is because the government made firearms illegal, any muslims hoards tried that in say Texas would not be doing it for very long let's just say.
>>
She sounds like a cunt. I wonder what she did to deserve that. Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>26002670

Child sex abuse is a huge problem in black communities, especially in Africa. Really weird how demented racists actually downplay other races problems if it doesn't sync up with things they hate about their own culture.
>>
File: 1453240186589.jpg (126KB, 419x430px) Image search: [Google]
1453240186589.jpg
126KB, 419x430px
>>26002448
But they are still niggers tho.

>/pol/
My man.
>>
File: 1451184447398.jpg (10KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451184447398.jpg
10KB, 306x306px
>nips
>>
>>25997100
>>25997117
>>25997184
>>25997299

Kill yourselves, make it hurt as well
>>
>>26002400
>That spoiler

Spect.
>>
>>25997023
why has this been posted every week for the past 4 years?

whos shilling this
>>
>>26003509

Junko's ghost.
>>
File: Hauptmannmugshot2.jpg (26KB, 221x129px) Image search: [Google]
Hauptmannmugshot2.jpg
26KB, 221x129px
Speaking of kidnappings, why the fuck did Richard Hauptmann turn down the large amount of money for a confession deal? Why continue the charade so far, you lie until your last breath? He even had the opportunity to get life instead. I don't fucking get it. Did he just want people questioning his guilt for years to come after he realized he was fucked? Basically, a hardcore attention whore.
>>
>>25998814
No. You're now making things up to cover yourself.
>>
>>25997744
The Holocaust

Nuff said
>>
>>25997343
>Shortly before his 2001 release and when aged 17, Venables was alleged to have had sex with a woman who worked at the Red Bank secure unit where he was held. The female staff member was accused of sexual misconduct and suspended; she never returned to work at Red Bank.

Reminder that all yes ALL women are attracted to criminals
>>
This was a very upsetting thread. I've been on 4chan for almost 8 years now and this stuff still bothers me.
>>
>>26003817
w-what about petty criminals? ;_;
>>
>>26003858
I get irrationaly angry at this shit.
>>
>>26003817
>Even a child killer gets pussy and i don't
What did i do to deserve this?
>>
>>25997023
Man, people can be fucked up.
This is horrifying stuff.
>>
>>25997343
One of the killers was released a couple years ago. I live in the UK and there was a massive outcry. It's so fucked up how people can do this and walk free.
>>
>>26002747
They have a lot of bad features sure, but you have to give credit where credit is due.
>>
>>25997023
Kinda cringed. The thing that got me was
>stabbed and pierced eardrums
Ugggh.
>>
>>26003586

>During the opening to the jury in the trial, New Jersey Attorney General David Wilentz claimed the child died by a fall from the ladder. However during the state's summation, Wilentz would claim the child was killed in the nursery after having been hit in the head with the chisel found at the scene. This material variance in theory as to both the location and cause of death by the state was one of the major points included in Hauptmann's appeal process.
>>
>>25998623
>eat all the eggs
People remember this?
>>
>>25997023
My heart brims with wrathfulness. Human beings who have stooped below the level of an animal, who have totally lost all empathy and functionality in the social body need no longer be supported BY the social body. In fact the social body should actively cull individuals such as these for the sake of solidarity and efficiency.
>>
>>25997343
>In March 2012, a 26-year-old man from Chorley, Lancashire, was arrested after allegedly setting up a Facebook group with the title "What happened to Jamie Bulger was f**king hilarious." The man's computer was seized for further investigations

fucking kek
>>
Man, humans are pretty shit creatures in general. Why can't we get some kind of superpredator like those aliens from alien series to kick humans back in their place? A lack of predators have made humans bickering among ourselves
>>
>>26005606
people are forgetting about shit parenting too, it honestly might be the biggest part of it

because even if you are born a psycho with no empathy, it doesn't mean you want to go killing people. Just that you could and feel nothing.
>>
>>26003405
What are these pictures called and where can I find more of them I think that shits hilarious
>>
>reminding me of the concrete girl doujin
Th-thanks senpai.
>>
On February 28th, 1983, a young black girl (8-11) was found raped and decapitated in an abanded building in St. Louis. She has never been identified and no murderer was ever found. The case of the St. Louis Jane Doe is so incredibly sad to me. If I ever get the chance to visit the Southern US, I'm going to visit her grave at the Cavalry Cemetery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Jane_Doe

www.riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/the-case-that-haunts/Content?oid=2460475
>>
File: 005.png (268KB, 966x1400px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
268KB, 966x1400px
>>26005778
Did it trigger you anon?
>>
>>26002400
Salsa por favor.
>>
>>26005901
Why return to the scene of your crime? To relive old memories?
>>
>>26006059
I said the grave, not the crime scene. Also the abandoned building she was found in has been demolished but it wasn't actually where she was killed, her body was placed there.
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.