[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pretty girl stuck in her new honda > shes outside trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: aaaaa.jpg (109KB, 751x366px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
109KB, 751x366px
>pretty girl stuck in her new honda
> shes outside trying to use a snow brush to clear a path in the 2.5 feet of snow on my unplowed street

Oh well, you know what they say - "No puss, no push!"
>>
>>25995368
>things that never happened

Admit it anon you went out there and shoveled snow to get her unstuck. Pushed her car too.

All while she shat in the driver seat with the door closed texting her chad bf about "some wierdo helping me."
>>
>implying im going to help someone with a car 15+ years newer than me
>implying im going to help a cunt for the offchance she might shake my hand then suck off her chad boyfriend when she gets home

no thanks

but there are 2 idiots out there shoveling for her now
>>
>>25995450
All this projection

Not that hard to believe someone would laugh and not help a woman that isn't going to do shit for them
>>
LOL SHE HAS A TINY DOG WITH HER

and she DID get into the driver's seat while my 3 neighbors try to help her

oh god, i bet she'll be super grateful and run home on facebook with a vague "thanks to all the kind people left in this world :3" post, then blow her boyfriend for 2 hours
>>
You really are petty, aren't you? You're not helping because her car is newer than yours? Or because she's female? That's really sad.
>>
>>25995368

>Honda
>>
>>25995870
Lol. That is literally what 99% of girls do when judging men.

>ewww he has a shitty car
>ewww he wears clothing that isn't very stylish
>ewww he doesn't have many/the right kind of friends
>ewww he has weird hobbies
>ewww he doesn't make much money.
>>
>>25995951
new hondas are pretty expensive.

Like $25,000+ dollars.
>>
>>25995974
Really? Have you actually spoken with 99% of all women? That's impressive.

She's a human being in need of help. How about just doing the right thing?
>>
>>25995974
...and that's why i didnt bother running outside to help her

what will i get out of 20 minutes of my time and a sore back?

"...uh... thanks" and she drives off to post on instagram a cute picture of her in the snow

no
fucking
thanks
>>
>>25995999
You missed the point entirely. The image is a Chrysler Crossfire. It is not a Honda.
>>
>>25996032
>Being this naive

Oh normie, Reddit is that way.
>>
>>25995999
>pretty expensive
>$25,000+ dollars

lol poorfag.
>>
File: 1452776309138.png (127KB, 785x819px) Image search: [Google]
1452776309138.png
127KB, 785x819px
>>25995368
I laugh my ass sitting in comfy car and even flip a finger if she looks to me.
>>
>>25995698
PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED
DO IT I WANT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF KEK WOULD SHOVEL SNOW FOR ABSOLUTELY ZERO (0) COMPENSATION
>>
>>25996154
The kind of Kek that cares about his community. The kind of Kek that would appreciate being helped if he also needed it sometime. Jesus, you guys are pathetic.
>>
>>25996185
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE SHE EVEN LIVES THERE, LIKELY PASSING THROUGH, YOURE NOT GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY WHEN SHE'LL BE GONE FOREVER ONCE YOU STOP KEKING YOURSELF

also what kind of cunt asks for help and doesn't actively help herself? if she were helping too this wouldnt be a problem goddamn but shes literally sitting in her car
>>
so op if you found a stranded puppy out in the snow that had tags so it obviously has an owner would you leave it outside to fend for itself?
>>
File: 35419574980-orig.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
35419574980-orig.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>driving normie cars
>current year

I exist in a totally different class of people, her world and my world will never meet, and I should make no effort in making contact.
>>
>>25996269
If she wanted help, she would have had a shovel and some cat litter, like any smart man would have.
>>
This is why you all are virgins still. How about going out there and helping her and maybe asking for her number? Maybe make her some hot cocoa and bring her out some cookies.

>hurr buts that b-beta

No , it's called being a good person and being friendly. Yes girls still like that.
>>
>>25996403
>do that
>get called a misogynist pig creepoid that expects quid pro quo
>>
>>25996403
Looooooooooooooooooool
oh my god
i can just picture you in a fedora and saying
"hi my names brian
yes ill shovel you
but first, let me talk about what a great baker i am
its 2016, men should be in the kitchen too!
now, where did I put that little pink pony shovel..."
>>
>>25996383
>cat litter
You mean salt?
>>
Why would you wear a dress that short in such bad weather? Do roasties not get cold?
>>
>>25996473
No.
because they're toasty :^)
>>
"Thanks little man, your my hero, ugghh I'm late, my boy friend in gona kill me"
>>
>>25996469
Have you never needed to use cat litter? it's so much better than salt at providing traction when you're stuck in the road
>>
>>25996352
The puppy isn't part of an over privileged gender that gets easy jobs at Google because they have tits and passed Java 1, so

Yes. Yes I would help the puppy.
>>
File: himba.jpg (91KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
himba.jpg
91KB, 700x437px
>>25995450

>All while she shat in the driver seat

Did...did you do that on purpose?
>>
>>25996269
I like you, I would probably shovel you out, because you'd probably have a shovel yourself and joke with me about how life's a bitch, and offer me a fiver when we're all done.
>>
>city raises sales tax, says it's to pay for expanded snow plow coverage and ice removal
>my street still never gets plowed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25996505
You never gonna know if she has a boyfriend, unless you ask
>>
>>25996538

Plus you might actually get a reward for helping the puppy and returning it to its master
>>
>>25996546
That's hot. And this is original.
>>
>>25996469
Cat litter is way cheaper, m8
>>
File: 1391675905242.jpg (30KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1391675905242.jpg
30KB, 500x625px
>>25995368
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playing workout tapes by Fonda, but Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda.
>>
>>25995368
If she's dressed like a whore I wouldn't help her.
Why?
Because 5 men will do it anyway.

One time I was walking back from class and watched guy after guy come help a girl get her Fucking SUV out.
>>
It reminded me of event few years ago

>snowing, so me, a friend, and other friend with gf go for a snow ride and drifting
>bitch is driving, rotate and go off the road
> I as I drived after her go to help
> offroad car, ropes and shit, no problem to pull it off and put back on road
>as I slowly prepare all for pulling, some guy stops and try to help, giving advice and shit
>if I remember correctly another car stop
> tfw the bitch has bf with her, there is me and white knights still want to help
>>
File: 1380422852041.jpg (94KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1380422852041.jpg
94KB, 560x840px
>>25996557
t-thanks anon, but that would never happen unfortunately because I still don't have my driver's license and mummy wouldnt like me drinking but if it counts for anything you seem alright yourself
>>
>>25996352
Yes? how is that even a fucking question?
>normies can't keep track of their burdens.
>expecting empathy from men on this board to anyone but men.
Ha
>>
>>25996800
>expecting empathy from manchildren on this board to anyone but manchildren
ftfy
>>
>>25996800

Women don't even think men are people, why would I help them?

Female privilege is so fucked up that society actually expects you to be a chicks slave in this kinda situation
>>
people need to learn to help themselves and prepare for the situations they might put themselves in.
If you know there is snow on the road bring stuff with you to help you deal with that: snow chains, a shovel and other provisions just in case you get well and truly stuck and have to wait a while.
My car has had a dodgy alternator and I had a guy watch me and laugh at me while I got my jump pack out to jump start my car.
>>
>>25996861
Could be a black man or white man, age doesn't matter, as long as the person in need is a man.
>not laughing at a women stuck in snow.
Bitches get enough help.
>>
>>25996403
spott the cuck
>>
>>25996580
if you're ugly they always do
>>
To be honest, I think you're overreacting. I know that this is /r9k/, but I don't see how a typical human wouldn't feel gratitude after being helped like that. As some other anon pointed it out, it might be a chance to strike up a converstation.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 612x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 612x456px
>>25997315

>inside the mind of a cuckhold
>>
>>25997315

>"you bitter faggots are just overreacting"
>not realizing our answers are based off a lifetime of observations

Might be a little hyperbole here and there but unless you're a Chad you are not getting a girl's number for helping her. Any woman in trouble will have hordes of white knights eager to help her so why bother? At best she smiles and thanks you.
>>
>>25997465
Not all sex is appreciated by Chads, helping her won't get you her pussy, but chatting and finding common interests might
>>
>>25997415
>Via 9gag.com
I wouldn't be surpised if that was posted for real and not as a joke
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS A FUCKING FETISH SITE YOU TARDS!
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.