[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look deep inside yourself. Do you think you will eventually get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

File: az80.jpg (140KB, 662x743px) Image search: [Google]
az80.jpg
140KB, 662x743px
Look deep inside yourself. Do you think you will eventually get a gf?
>>
no, but I have a good feeling I'll man up and off myself within the next 5 years
>>
>>25995167
Word, very similar to my situation.
>>
I'm awfully confused about that. I think I'll never get a gf, but then I keep getting compliments online.

If I find out some tolerable way to socialize around grills, I may have a chance. A tiny one. Too bad I fucking hate socialization and people, niche interests, etc etc.

Maybe I'll practise singing for a year, go to some shit karaoke place and have a girl throw her pussy at me. Nah who am I kidding.
>>
I always had this picture that I'd marry a latina woman have 1, maybe 2 kids and all that crap.

Now I've given up. I no longer want a relationship because I am unable to form a bond with others. I am not able to connect or touch other people's hearts. Never have and never will.

>>25995167
I'm sharing this notion but 2 years in my case. I'm going to go with the helium tank method unless I change my mind.
>>
>>25995137
Yes because I currently have one and we've been dating for over 4 years now, and I had a few less serious girlfriends before that.
>>
>>25995137

It's very unlikely since I've given up on dating entirely. If you aren't Chad there is still hope for you, but you have to put in a ton of fucking effort, which I'm not willing to do just for women. Not worth the trouble. Wizardry here I come.
>>
>>25995137
Probably. I'm not ugly. When I dress up I get some attention. But I'm trying to fix some more important things first. Romance can wait.
>>
Yeah, unfortunately my years of moping have probably been here for no reason. I've already got it in my head how I'll be thinking that everything turned out alright in the end, and that I really just needed to grow up more before I was ready.

I'd rather just shoot myself. Too bad I won't.
>>
I'll probably get one but I don't know if I can keep her. I've got a whole host of mental problems and baggage underneath the surface.
>>
>>25995137

I'm almost 30 and can say with near certainty that I will never have a gf. I'm brown, only attracted to white and asian girls, and am an extremely critical asshole. I've only recently finished my AS and have been without a job for almost 9 years. I don't like to talk about hobbies and interests because frankly I find other people's opinions hollow and empty. I'd much read a book on film analysis than talk with one of my friends about the latest Star Wars/capeshit, even though I enjoy them.
>>
>>25995137
Nope I'm far too ugly and I won't become rich so there's no hope.
>>
>>25995137
>Not ugly but a bit short
>Ive made out with girls but still a virgin
>Semi-rich
>Depressed, Social Anxiety, Bipolar.

A solid maybe.
>>
>>25995137

If i move out of my mothers flat maybe.

>inb4 18
>>
File: 1358037469424.jpg (45KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1358037469424.jpg
45KB, 348x348px
>>25995137
Nope, none at all.

I'm 23, poor, and unemployed and have a crippling cluster of learning disabilities.
>>
>>25995137
no, im too depressed and lost to ever connect with someone, my chances of a gf left years ago
>>
Who wants a gf?
>>
>6'3"
>Healthy
>STEM
>Passionate about my work and moving up in career.
>5 Inch Donger
No Chance
>>
At this rate I'll live the remaining 7 years before my intended suicide date and then off myself without a second thought
>>
>>25998610
>>25998444
>>25995167
Why do people have this notion that suicide is a solution. Why don't robots put in work?
>>
Doubtful. I'm very sensitive and shy, and I'm not attractive so it's creepy.
>>
>>25998666

Just had a interview that went well and should be starting work soon wagie.
>>
>>25998666
I am putting work until I'm 30. There is no point in continuing living in despair for a few more decades if nothing changes until then.
>>
>>25998666
putting in work doesn't guarantee anything
>>
>>25998779
Congratulations Wagecuck, hopefully you will meet people and make interests that fulfill you.
>>25998810
>>25998881
Don't live in despair, even if you're depressed there are antidepressants, it doesn't make sense not to medicate if your disorder is affecting your life this severely. Putting in work doesn't guarantee success but it's an opportunity to improve the world around you. It's about meeting people and living life to the fullest.
>>
>>25995137
I'm 30 years old. If it hasn't happened by now...

Let's just say I'm too old to have tfw nogf
>>
>>25998950
>if you're depressed there are antidepressants
except they don't work and fuck you up even more

I'm not depressed because of muh chemicals, I'm depressed because I'm horribly, chronically lonely
>>
>>25998950

Thanks desu, its meter reading so wont be likely to get a office romance but hey i want to work alone.
>>
File: 1ruy31qp.wizardchan.2a6.jpg (38KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1ruy31qp.wizardchan.2a6.jpg
38KB, 509x619px
>tall
>good looking
>intelligent

>introvert
>>
>>25999022
Then make an effort to meet people. Join a club or something, you'll never get anywhere if you don't take that first step to forming friendships. It's a risk worth taking anon, you can save yourself.
>>
>>25998950
>improve the world around you

What about my own life?
>>
>>25995137
Who cares about gf? When you weight cons and pros it's bad investition in the long run. Pump & dump is current motion but if you're not Chad the you have no chance. I'll kill myself after parents death and i'll descend into blissful void.
>>
>>25999074
I have graduated from college already, it's not like I have never left the house. I don't have the capacity to form meaningful connections with other people and my weird personality puts girls off.

At this point I have 0 self esteem, sure there are meetups and whatnot, but the idea of attending one of these things when you feel like a disposable alien is very unsettling.
>>
File: 1400206724665.png (88KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1400206724665.png
88KB, 293x282px
>Armchair therapist ITT
>>
I'm 18, and I think I would have a girlfriend before I reach 21. 23 at worst.

I say would because this is of course assuming I don't die before then for whatever reason. I can't say "Yes, I will have a girlfriend one day" because I might die.

The constant underlying possibility of death is probably the strongest natural motivator, unless you truly don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>25999096
The world around you is your life. Cocoon mode robots think that if they just improve themselves that they'll be happy, but the key to happiness is forming support groups and making friends. I think one of the most important things is learning to make casual friendships that aren't 24/7 talking and banter, you need to have people you only see at work, school, etc.
>>25999131
I know it's unsettling, if you're looking for relationships you have to take risks and put yourself out there. It's not always easy. You can always get inebriated at a bar and try to talk to people there.
>>
>>25995137
I don't know, just speaking logistically it's quite unlikely seeing as I almost never interact with women anymore other than cashiers
I don't really have a problem with the loneliness, sure I'd love to have a gf to spend time with and do cute shit together but I can easily live without that
My real problem is pride, my few friends and family probably laugh about me already for being such a loser in their eyes
Ideally I'll just leave them all behind and live alone, but sorting that out is difficult
>>
>>25999131
hey, just be yourself, that should work :^)

>>25999206
been there done that, turning 24 this year. no gf. you're probably in for a ride if you don't turn things around (like leaving this board for a start)
>>
>>25999226
>I know it's unsettling, if you're looking for relationships you have to take risks and put yourself out there. It's not always easy. You can always get inebriated at a bar and try to talk to people there.
I don't think you quite get the mindset, you are telling me to snap out of it

If it was that easy I wouldn't be in this situation to begin with
>>
I really doubt it. I don't leave my house except for my job and to run errands.
>>
>>25999249
Eh, I'm 6'2 with a decent face and I'm 17 pounds away from a BMI of 23. I'm incredibly awkward with new people but I'm sure I'll get better. If I've never had a girlfriend at 21 I'll be pretty depressed.
>>
>>25999206
I used to think like that too when I was 18, I'm 22 now and still no gf
>>
>>25999249
>like leaving this board for a start
the board is not the cause of your problems, it's merely a way to cope

without the problems, your motivation to visit the board would be null
>>
Nothing ever goes as I plan, so I really have no idea.
>>
>>25995137
Yes, at some point I'll lower my standards and gain more confidence. I for one always have hope for future because I don't see the point being pesimistic.

It's one thing not to expect miracles, and another going through life miserable.
>>
>Do you think you will eventually get a gf?
LOL no.
>>
>>25999251
I'm not telling you to snap out of it. I've been in your situation, nothing improves immediately. But just try, that's all I'm asking of you. Anon there is so much to life, and every minute you spend saying that you can't do it, you're wasting more opportunities. Believe in yourself anon, and just fight.
>>
>>25995137
Yes because I have one right now
>>
>>25999489
>I've been in your situation
tell me what your situation was and how you handled it
>>
>>25998666
Lemme break it down for you.
interviews don't go well for robots but lets assume we could get a job.
>minimum wage
>can't afford to live alone off that (at least where I'm from)
>small chance you'll ever get promoted from that job
The only difference is you will add work to your already miserable life.
>>
Story time
Throughout school I was nerd who never had any interest from girls. I had a friend. A girl. I loved her but we were best friends. Final year of school I told her, she flat out rejected me. She didn't find me attractive, I was friendzoned. Even posted about it here once years back.

On that night I stood in front of the mirror and said I'd get hot. Go to the gym, learn /fa/ learn how to fuck a girl.

I continued to be the best friend, gave her advice a shoulder to cry on. Continued being flirty as we always had.

It took a few years, we left school went to separate parts of the country. We still met up every 6 months or so to cuddle and watch a movie. Even stayed round hers and slept in the same bed once.

Last month she invited me to stay with her a few days, show me the city. She had just broken up with her boyfriend before. It was coming up to my anniversary with my current girlfriend.

A few days before she told me she was seeing her ex, but they were still not back together. But being exclusive.

I arrived, we went to dinner, it was nice. I missed seeing her, having her focus on only me. I'd forget about her sometimes, but when I'm with her I'm 14 again. We went back to her's and drank while watching TV.

After awhile we went to town, bar crawled. As we got drunk we started talking about other things. She wanted to know about my various more exotic encounters and life style.

We stayed out til 1am and were fucked on whsiky and cocktails. We got a taxi back, got ready for bed, got more whisky and drank while watching TV. Eventually I started to fall asleep. She got up to turn everything off and when she got back I was half asleep and grabbed her towards me.

She slightly protested and I said "its your fault for being so comfy". She relented and she cuddles tightly. I was still half asleep, I shifted position as if she were my girlfriend so my dick was pressing up between her legs, with her legs around me.
1/2)
>>
>>25995137
Slim chances
23, kv, history of multiple suicides in family (thank you sis for having me watch you shoot yourself) and friends
Just out of therapy for depression dysthymia and anxiety, however with little effect.
Tbh im fucked
>>
>>25999684
why did your sis shoot herself?
>>
>>25995137
Maybe. But it is an unlikely scenario.
>>
>>25999711
Got dumped
Happened when I was 13, really gave me a headstart in the dating world
>>
>>25999791
Did she have a history of mental illness? How old was she?
>>
>>25999791
how old was your sister when she killed herself? also that's rough witnessing something like that, godspeed anon
>>
>>25998666
I'm a robot and I have put in work. I started dressing better, I started eating better, I got a well-paying job - the simple fact is that being ugly, awkward, and boring guarantees that no girl will ever be interested in me, and no amount of self improvement can change those. They're just inherent parts of who I am.
>>
File: Feelsbadman.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbadman.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
No.

It's over for me. Nobody cares about me
>>
No, because I'm irrationally shy.

I spend all day on the internet but 4chan is the only website I post on because it's anonymous and my opinions aren't tied to my identity. I'm so scared of criticism and failure.
>>
No, the way I developed growing up, I might as well have been raised by wolves. Thinking of how I act in social situations and by myself I don't think anyone can tolerate me. I think if I was out of my body and forced to be around myself I couldn't do it.
>>
>>25999555
I was basically on top of the girl I had always loved.

I remember my heart thumping in my chest, I had realised what I had done and thought she'd throw me off.

She put her hand on my and said " I can feel your heart" I later realised that was the best thing that could of happened, she loves heart beats. She once commented how she felt a connection when she felt someone's heart beating.

I don't know who started it. But suddenly we were grinding. Small at first, but as my cock grew (I'm quite large) it got more intense. She muttered a something about my girlfriend but I shushed her. I kissed her neck and she squeezed my muscles, she always loved muscles. I whispered into her ear "do you want me to fuck you?"

She breathed back a yes forcing her tounge in my mouth

Suddenly I was pulling her bottoms off and my face was hurried between her legs and she was moaning.

I can't take any more so I loose my clothes.
She giggled and said "I've never seen you naked before"

She grabbed my cock and jammed it into her. Quite a feat as she's short and I'm over 8". I had never had a girl take me so well. I gasped a holy shit. We kissed deep over and over. And we thrust our hips together.

And just as quick as it started.

It stopped.

I shakes her head and said she can't do this.

I pull out and stroke her hair. And ask what's wrong. "I can't do this to him" and she runs naked out the room.

After a few seconds I put back some bottoms on and grab her clothes and follow her. She in the other room in the bed crying.
I sit next to her and she grabs me and and cries.

The only girl I've loved is crying because she had sex with me. She says she wants to sleep alone so I go back to her room while she stays there. I don't sleep well.

The next morning she doesn't get up until 12, which is completely unlike her.

She seems fine, and we agree not to tell anyone. We make a few jokes about it throughout the day.

2/3

Anyone reading?
>>
>>25999808
25, already tried it once before but didn't do it, that should tell you all
As for getting a gf, I had one good run, resulting in a mental breakdown after a week and her fucking the next guy within 2 days...
I'm not even interested in girls anymore,
feels like it's just not worth the trouble.
Anhero is not an option, I don't want to put others through this mess again
>>
>>25995137
IT COULD HAPPEN!

jerk
>>
>>26000116
Suddenly she turns and says "there isn't a lot of things i regret in this world, but last night was one of them"

I go numb.

She's sleeping in her own bed tonight.

I won robots. I fucked the girl. Why does it hurt so much?

Sorry it turned a little fap fiction in the middle. I've got no one else to talk to so I'm just venting
>>
If someone could spend enough time around me yes. I'm quite well adjusted really but I just have no confidence and for the life of me have never been able to build any or trick myself into projecting it. I've had such a shitty time growing up and its taken a lot of effort to try and remold myself

My posture and demeanour just oozes awkwardness still. I'm 26 and am still working on keeping my gaze level when walking down the road. Rarely get harassed these days so something must have improved

I have hope, I'm only just building my career right now after battling depression for years, things are looking up though I'm feeling worn out

/blog
>>
File: bury me.png (298KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
bury me.png
298KB, 300x437px
>>25995137
I was contemplating this recently, and I realised I have a decent shot at getting with a girl. Saying this I don't ever see myself with eventually having a gf progressing onto a wife etc. I'm generally too self centered, aswell as I have pretty fucking bad social anxiety and I've recently developed a stutter, which is brought out at the worst of times. Ontop of this my standards are way too high which relates to the self centered mindset.

tldr; too wrapped up in my own mind for anyone else
>>
>>25995137
i don't know, maybe if this online thing works out
>>
>>26000553
Good luck if you're not Chad number one in town
>>
Never and I'm not even that ugly. Now it's more by choice since females are unlikeable on an emotional level for me.
>>
i'm insecure about my body and my social status.
i'll never have the courage to ask someone out.
>>
>>25995137
No. Just no. None of the typical /r9k/ excuses apply to me (ugly, manlet, dicklet, fat and so on), but still, NO. I'm completely disconnected from people my age and it only gets worse every year. I'm even starting to get some sort of feeling of satisfaction and pride from this. I'm too fucking far gone, that's it.
>>
File: 1433198057582.jpg (60KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
1433198057582.jpg
60KB, 609x676px
I do have a chance, but I'm too much of an emotionless robot to really maintain one.

I just can't help being totally blunt and honest with people. My best friend got a tattoo right after his dad died in memory of him and I straight up told him it looked awful.
>>
the only time I had a gf she dumped me almost immediately after. it was probably a dare to ask me out. I doubt I will ever have a real relationship
>>
>>26002217
I am the same way, but to a lesser extent. For example, if someone died and their family member asked if I thought they were in a better place, I would say yes, but afterward feel like shit for misrepresenting myself.
>>
>>25998950
>Putting in work doesn't guarantee success but it's an opportunity to improve the world around you. It's about meeting people and living life to the fullest.
The fuck you saying?
>>
>>26002427
>I would say yes, but afterward feel like shit

Well I'm not totally unaware of what I should say sometimes but I tend to just stay quiet since I know nothing I say will really make them feel better so why bother.
>>
>>25995137
Hopefully not one that looks like your pic, fucking hell it's like night of the living dummy or some shit.
>>
File: 1453071306138.jpg (16KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453071306138.jpg
16KB, 704x400px
>>25995137
Probably not. I'm not interesting enough to keep a girl's attention. I don't talk to anybody anyway so that already puts me at a disadvantage

>>25999066
Same. I'm the poster child of failed normies everywhere
>>
I've already had gfs, I just want an /r9k/ gf now. One with similar interests.
>>
>>25995137
I'm putting in the work atm.

A gf would only get in my way at this point.

Eventually I'll get a gold digging whore and never marry her.
>>
Yeah, no question.
I'm attractive and intelligent. Girls like me. No matter how autistic I am, sooner or later I'll get a gf. Even if I'm 30 by then.
>>
I could have one right now if i wanted to im just playing the field not being tied down to commitment yet.
>>
>>26002646
I like the way you think desu senpai
>>
>>26003136
It's not confidence, though. I'm just being realistic. If I was ugly as fuck or dumb as a brick I'd have less hope, but the only thing wrong with me is my mind. I'm sure someone out there wont care about that.
>>
No I won't. I know I never will.
>>
>>26003193
How old are you? Have you ever been on a date? Have you ever kissed someone? Are you a virgin? Do you work or study? What is your height and body type?

Sorry for the odd questions, pls respond
>>
i consider myself like a 7.5/10 and i've pulled in ~50 tinder likes in about a month or so and i'm a very fun and lively person when i'm drunk with people. still no gf.
i thought she would come last semester but she didn't. how do i gf.
>>
>>26003320
What are your tinder profile pics? I'm assuming they aren't all selfies based on the number of matches, which implies you are socially active go out with friends on a regular basis. So why are you here to begin with?
>>
>>26003320
tinder is for quckies, not many people are looking to date off of tinder
>>
First, I was 14 and I told myself I'd get a gf by 16. 16 became 18. 18 became before graduating high school. Then before I leave for college. Then by Christmas break. Then by end of freshman year. Then before 20. Then before 21. Maybe this will finally be the year? I doubt it though.
>>
i dont really care this far tbqh
>>
File: SS Smoking Feels.jpg (110KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
SS Smoking Feels.jpg
110KB, 800x900px
>>26003445
Fuck. If I ever saw my life story here I'd at least have hoped I'd posted it.
>>
>>26003267
I'm 19, I'll be 20 in a couple of months. I hung out with a girl I made out with a couple of times around three years ago, we went to the park. I think that counts as a date. I've kissed several girls, only one being sober tho. I'll start going to university in March, last year I NEET'd. I'm 5'7'' and average? I exercise a lot but I'm not muscular, I'm slightly more athletic than the average person I guess but I don't stand out.
Hope this helps.
>>
File: christmas.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
yeah

original comment etc etc
>>
I'm not sure, anon. I hardly ever want to have physical contact with people and when I do the grills usually reject me. Only fucked whores until now
>>
I've gone so far as to buy things for the gf I know I will never have. Pathetic, I know.

Pic related
>>
File: pepe.png (86KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86KB, 327x367px
>>26003490
I'm sorry anon :(

words words words
>>
>>26003357
they are all selfies. no gf. moderate feels.
>>26003426
i know but i'm too fragile for "quickies"
>>
>>26003670
Don't be sorry mate. This isn't a hugbox. It's a pigsty we can all roll around and wallow in.
>>
>>26000249
It hurts because she rejected you even though you improved yourself how you could
>>
Maybe. I'm working on this 6/10 Chinese girl at work. Not the best looking thing but I'm gonna go for it. She's never in the office so its hard to connect. Gonna ask for her phone number once my internship is up.
>>
>>25995137
got one yesterday and solid 8/10 :^)
>>
>>25995137

No, I have nothing to offer a relationship. I have no sexual market value so there's no point in even trying.
>>
>>25995137
Nah, I'm 32 and virgin / never had a gf. I get to be that weird uncle who is forever alone.
>>
yeah but i'm probably going to be at least 25 years old
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.