[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove that you really are a neet in this thread. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: fakeneet.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
fakeneet.png
204KB, 409x480px
Prove that you really are a neet in this thread. I don't think any of you really exist.
>>
What sort of thing would prove it?

As an additional note: I think faggots on cripplebux should not qualify for NEET status.
>>
>>25993063
I have no job, I live home with my parents, and I love my tendies
>>
I haven't been outside (take step out) in 2 WHOLE WEEKS
>>
>>25993236
Describe your typical day, environment, etc. with the sort of lurid detail only a neet could provide
>>
File: Noob-8209904.png (35KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
Noob-8209904.png
35KB, 352x352px
I play Roblox unironically
>>
File: 1452728426497.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452728426497.gif
164KB, 494x332px
>>25993063
for about the last year i haven't left the house for anything other than cigarettes. haven't talked to anyone really other than one friend on the phone, but he's kinda slow in the head. i can't remember the last grill i actually had a conversation with, other than my sister.
>>
I'm an enormous faggot who doesn't have a job and I think I'm superior to everyone else for it, because I'm in an amount of denial so large that it is shadowed only by my faggotry.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
39KB, 640x400px
>>25993516
This is not really a neet
>>
Well looks like this meme finally shat itself and died as it was about time it did.

Seriously thou, while I used to spend time posting these threads I actually work and have a cushy 9-17 job that consists of sitting in an office and writing code for in-house use software.
>>
>>25993266
Everyone loves tendies, faggot. NEETs aren't special in that regard.
>>
>>25994765
You can't appreciate them the way we can tho
>>
File: smugwojakking.png (259KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakking.png
259KB, 640x640px
>>25993063
This reply is coming from a real NEET.
>>
File: 45625877542156632.jpg (3KB, 133x90px) Image search: [Google]
45625877542156632.jpg
3KB, 133x90px
>Saved loads of money being a wagey
>Moving back to parents house to be a neet for a year, might travel in a few months.
>Parents not angry because I'm.just taking a break and have money for rent etc but its alot cheaper than the apartment I used to live in.
>my room is so cosy and bought new
pc

Why can't this happen for real.
>>
>>25993063
>be 38
>NEET since 1996
>only not NEET for 2 months in 1998
>getting NEETbux since 2001
>Live alone since 2003
>>
I lost my job on Friday the 22nd. Tomorrow is my first day of neetdom. I've never not had a job in my adult life.

What should I expect? I'm trying to find another job asap
>>
>>25995437
yes, you need another master asap
>>
>be 24
>work 40 hours a week
>take home 2200-2800 a month depending on overtime.
>have 401k and insurance

Life's ok I guess. I really just want to do martial arts all day and maybe try mma.
>>
>>25995401
How are you holdin up
>>
>>25995590

it's the possibility of starving to death that i'm worried about
>>
Where do college students land in the NEET-wageslave dichotomy?
>>
>>25993665
Get a job, Wojak
>>
I haven't had a job in 10 years but I get internetbux now.
>>
I love cock in my ass
>>
>>25995636
great, and the future look even better

>>25995649
NEETbux son
>>
>Be 34
>Havent worked a day since sep '14
>Collecting unemp and eating saving cuz i love the NEET style SO much
>tfw benefits run out and city is now busting my chops to get me working and I cant hold em off much longer
>tfw strict gun laws so I cant even blow my brains out
>>
>>25993063
I just made this pepe today.

Why did you steal it from my tumblr?
>>
>>25995747
i tried filing for unemployment today, it said i have to wait until tomorrow since technically it'll be the first week i didn't work.

it seems like a major pain in the ass
>>
>>25996046
Zoz'd
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446KB, 492x479px
How can I accept life if I never win the lottery?

How do normalfags justify their existence revolving around work and rarely having and free time in life to enjoy their money because they have to be back at work sooner or later?

I have determined that even if I managed to get either a part time entry level unskilled job, or autismbux, they would be less than $10k/year. Do the rest of you guys have property to inherit from your parents and are happy subsisting off of crappy meals and sugar water? Then it makes sense you are happy living off such meager allowances. But I have nothing, and I need money to actually go outside and do things, and eat good food so I can continue to not be sad and fat like the rest of you. Doesn't matter how much I talk about it with my therapist, my mother, and anyone else, I just can't find another escape pod from the financial misery and slavery of existence than to just keep trying to win the lottery.
>>
>>25996342
>Do the rest of you guys have property to inherit from your parents and are happy subsisting off of crappy meals and sugar water?

I will inherit a bunch of property from my parents, and I managed to get a bachelor's degree that gives me a large chance to get a job (lab technician). Now I'm just aiming for my master's so I can get a large enough salary to live the comfy lifestyle that I desire.
>>
>>25993236
A copy of your NEETbux statement will suffice.
>>
>>25996342
>8 hours of free time a day, not counting weekends
>No free time
Pick one.
>>
>>25996342
They get used to it. I feel you bro
>>
>>25996630
Oh boy wagecuck, two whole days before you have to be back at work, gee what a treat.

And more like 5 hours free time daily at most, depending on how long the commute is.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.