[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons What is your chosen form of contraception at present

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22

File: GU70hl0.jpg (40KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
GU70hl0.jpg
40KB, 920x459px
Femanons

What is your chosen form of contraception at present and why is this?

"Nothing" is also an answer. I would like to hear your reasons for this.

Anons, is this something you speak to a girl about before you fuck her, or do you just assume she's using something?
>>
Condoms while waiting for oral contraceptives to kick back in. My prescription got fucked up and I had to wait so long to consult a doctor that my junk went out of sync.
I'm currently in a long term relationship and pills are the cheapest (free, thanks Obama) and safest option.
>>
>>25991588
>Anons, is this something you speak to a girl about before you fuck her, or do you just assume she's using something?

I never have sex with a girl before sorting out the birth control situation.

the potential consequences are just too great to ignore.
>>
>>25991588
I'm currently on Yaz for like, maybe a week longer. I've been on it for 2 weeks already.

I hate hormonal oral contraceptives because they literally kill me.

I think next week I'm going to get a copper IUD placed.
>>
>>25991735

why do you need contraceptives? Are you a whore?
>>
>>25991588
Very nice question op but what do you want acquire from this survey?
>>
>>25991757
i have a bf
i'm not financially stable or mentally stable enough to have babies yet even though i would love his babies inside me
>>
>>25991757
>Not knowing that Missy Mystery is our board bicycle
>>
I always use a condom
>>
>>25991785

Why don't you man up and use anal as contraceptive
>>
>>25991771

Not a survey, just started back on the pill and wanted to see what the general consensus was. I hate the idea of forced hormones but it beats having a babby.
>>
>>25991901
>man up
Because she's not a man?
>>
>>25991919
Yeah not being natural sucks but baby issues a shit.
>>
>>25991901
because my bf's dick is too big and it scares me
>>
>>25991919
Oh, get ready for softer tits and more crying, this will happen for about a month until you adjust.
It's a whole hell of a lot better than the morning after pill, which is like double PMS and rotgut.
One unintended change might be that your partner will become a lot quicker in bed.
>>
Condom until I got on the pill, and then the pill for about 8 years. Now I'm depending on the Copper IUD, which I have a lot of faith in, but I just had a dream where I was having a baby, and I was trying to explain how terrified I was because I drink a lot, a lot, a LOT CONSTANTLY so any baby I'd have would be all fucked up. Still confident in the IUD, though.

My sister is using a phone app to track her cycle, and I fucking pray every night she doesn't get pregnant. She's got 3 kids, she doesn't need fucking 4.
>>
File: ohq5TZHP1rehoct.gif (856KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ohq5TZHP1rehoct.gif
856KB, 500x281px
>>25991972

>tfw all those fears vanish the moment he pops inside you and your lower body and bowels feel with tingly warmth after anxious moments of expecting pain and fearing he's too large to get inside
>>
I don't have sex. I am saving sex for marriage.
>>
nothing
i'm gay
>>
>>25992017
8 years on the pill? jesus fucking christ i'd rather be pregnant
>>
>>25992033

what about teh AIDS
>>
>>25992017
>I drink a lot, a lot, a LOT CONSTANTLY so any baby I'd have would be all fucked up

Does that mean you just have sex with random people too?

>>25992033
If your man cheats you'll get AIDS

>>25992031
inb4 not real
>>
>>25991983
>One unintended change might be that your partner will become a lot quicker in bed.

what does this mean?

>>25992030
we tried once, i was unprepared.
his benis is bigger than most buttplugs i own, i think i'm just going to wear my biggest one for the next week in preparation. i mean i wanna know if feeling semen in ur butt is just a meme or if its real
>>
>>25992070
Get a funnel and drip some of his semen into your anoose then. As a test.
>>
>>25992070

You cant feel it inside but the moment he cums and growls like an animal while pushing deep inside you makes it more than worth imo
>>
File: Weird Al Militant.jpg (426KB, 1007x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Weird Al Militant.jpg
426KB, 1007x1008px
>>25992034
I had zero side effects from the pill her than it made my period shorter. So it wasn't really a big deal for me.
>>25992065
>Does that mean you just have sex with random people too?
No. I just drink and watch movies and Netflix and shit. I've been in a stable relationship for the past 15 years. I don't go out, I just drink in.
>>
File: smug.png (714KB, 725x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
714KB, 725x1080px
>>25992099
>wasting seamen like that

>>25992117
that's my favourite feel although
the other day we were fugging in a weird position and he came and i could def feel it squirt right into my vagoo, it was hot, the kind of shit i live for desu
>>
Paragard nonhormonal/copper IUD, feel free to ask me any questions you might have
>>
>>25991588
I just let him pull out

Has worked every time and I'm only with a guy(s) I trust. Plan B and abortion pill are always an option.
>>
Condom + pull out. Safest thing ever as long as the guy is okay with all that sacrifice. Gotta be better than being a dad though.
>>
>>25992155

well for me it's the intimacy of anal that gets me, it's like, he's inside your butt now he completely owns you(in a good way ofc)
>>
>>25992070
Bare pussy feels a lot better than a latex condom, my boyfriend went from five minutes of vaginal penetration to two minutes.
>>
>>25991983

Softer tits?! My boobs are by far the best thing about me...they won't become horrible sacks of sagging fat will they? I don't think anything changed about them last time I was on it but I'm a bit paranoid about it this time.
>>
>>25992213
>Condom + pull out.

What does that mean? He pulls out and cums in the condom?
>>
>>25992270
I think they mean those are the best two options.
But you can not cum inside with either of those.
>>
>>25992260
The shape doesn't change too much but they do get bigger and more sensitive.
>>
>>25992270

>not spreading his seed all over your body after pulling out

not cool desu senpai
>>
>>25992283
>>25992270
She means doing both at the same time
>>
>>25992155
What position? Sounds fun.
>>
>>25992283
>But you can not cum inside with either of those.

you can cum in the condor in the vagina

That's what I always did. You can feel when the thing tears, so it's not all that risky. I'm probably infertile too and don't even know it desu.
>>
>>25992213
Would you object to him coming inside you if he had plan B and/or said he forgot to wear
>>
File: 1450892300695.jpg (110KB, 960x801px) Image search: [Google]
1450892300695.jpg
110KB, 960x801px
>>25992341
>you can cum in the condor
>>
File: n1.jpg (1MB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
n1.jpg
1MB, 1000x1420px
>>25992235
i really want to put it in his butt though, he's my qt slave boy but at the same time i have a strong desire for semen in my parts

>>25992251
oh yes, i wasnt sure what you meant

>>25992327
i think i was on my side
>>
>>25992367
the 24 of misery you feel when you take plan b isn't worth being cum inside.
>>
>>25992393
You could always get minor ftm where you keep ur puss puss and get a deek. Apparently if you do it right and dont take too much testosterone you can still get pregnant too and be able to shoot jizzum.
>>
>>25992403
what if he wanted to have your baby and wants you to keep it
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>25992393
oh, it was on my side with my knees clasped together, with him upright

enjoy your creampie sis
>>
>>25992436
>You could always get minor ftm where you keep ur puss puss and get a deek. Apparently if you do it right and dont take too much testosterone you can still get pregnant too and be able to shoot jizzum.

wtf am i reading
>>
File: f a v e.jpg (141KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
f a v e.jpg
141KB, 498x750px
>>25992446
this is me, i was just posting on another board

>>25992436
what the fuck? no. i'm a woman. he is attracted to women.
>>
>>25992437
He's a NEET, and I'm going to school getting a degree on how to be a retarded faggot, so that sounds like a terrible idea.
But on a primal level the idea arouses me supremely.
>>
>>25992403
What does it feel like? bloxxx
>>
File: 1443510917551.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1443510917551.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>25991588

Stubbornly being a virgin.

Would prefer casual sex with women only. I would really need the "right man."

I really don't like the idea of taking the pill and hope I don't have to. Do condoms not work?
>>
>>25992493
>going to school getting a degree on how to be a retarded faggot

what degree is this? i wanna join you
>>
>>25992451
>>25992484
>not wanting to fill your bf with cum.
>still naturally a woman sex wise but not gender wise because you cant get women preg.
>tfw no gf who wants to fill me with her infertile seed or while i pound her i lovingly jack her off to increase her pleasure.
>>
>>25992498
If you're a girl the closest approximation is menstrual cramps
If you're a dude, then that twisting of the gut before you have explosive diarrhea
but all day, and you are also a moody fuck who wants to die.
>>
>>25992541
I've been checking the bad dragon reject bin every other month because they have dildos with cum tubes and I want to spurt all up inside my bf.
>>25992540
It's an arts degree
>>
>>25992541
gender is a meme

i don't want to fill my bf with cum, i just want to milk his dick while i play with his ass

neither of us are faggots
>>
>>25992514

Condoms fail and in my opinion, they aren't worth the sensitivity you lose. Then there's the whole fumbling around trying to get it on, tends to ruin the mood.

There's nothing better than feeling a bare cock slip into your pussy, then having a guy shoot his hot load deep inside you. Absolute heaven. Gets me so fucking wet just thinking about it.
>>
File: that mood.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
that mood.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>25992622
>There's nothing better than feeling a bare cock slip into your pussy, then having a guy shoot his hot load deep inside you. Absolute heaven. Gets me so fucking wet just thinking about it.

truth
>>
Nothing
I don't have sex
>>
>>25991588
The implant

>originally on injections
>no periods, no acne, no mood swings and weight loss for 3 years
>mum gets diagnosed with osteoarthritis on top of her list of chronic illnesses (heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes)
>doctor gets worried and asks me to switch (the injections come with the risk of thinning bones)
>with the implant my acne is back and my weight is tougher to manage

I originally had the injections because my periods were hellish. They came in handy when I met my first boyfriend at uni. Now I'm single and miserable and would rather just bleed painfully every month than deal with this implant.
>>
>>25992446
I'm a guy, but wanted to try it with my gf. I think we've done that position before, feels good man. We'll have to do it again.
>>
>>25992589
gender is a meme I agree.
"i really want to put it in his butt though, he's my qt slave boy but at the same time i have a strong desire for semen in my parts" when you said this I thought by it you meant your dick. Don't quite understand.
>>
>>25992622
>>25992648

Cum looks like it smells and feels fucking disgusting. How bad is it? Do men really expect "facials?" I mean, I guess I could swallow in order to just get it out of sight but to have it just sitting on my face/dripping off my tongue makes me ill.
>>
>>25992674
>>25992674
it being any sort of phallic object that'll tickle his prostate, family. certainly not a dick
>>
>>25991588
My chosen form of contraception is homosexuality
>>
>>25992704
It changes once you're chemically bonded, his cum becomes much more appealing and even nice if he's hydrated and is eating well.
Facials are pretty erotic, but can be obnoxious to dig out of your hair.
>>
>>25992704
it feels warm and hot in your vagoo (and presumably your buttonhole too), it feels nice when it ooozes out. there is also the primal urge to just have a hot load enter your vagoo and fertilize your egg

tasting it is kind of a meme but if he can't cum in the proper holes i suppose it beats clean up. cum on face is just a tremendous waste and kind of gross and degrading? i don't think my bee eff wants to give me a facial.
>>
>>25992733
Wew sorry. Wont happen again officer jenny.
>>
>>25992704

Most of the time, unless the guy has a particular bad diet, it doesn't smell or taste of much at all. For me, it's the texture that I'm not keen on. Like a big snotty sneeze.
>>
>>25991588

I've just used condoms. Birth control pills are bullshit.

If I ever get married it will be to a guy who has no libido. Sex is not worth the trouble and effort.
>>
>>25992770

>cum in hair

NO no NO noNO

that reminds me of when I'm very sick and mucus gets everywhere and oh god I'm gonna puke
>>
File: A0mamdC.jpg (42KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
A0mamdC.jpg
42KB, 636x848px
>>25992648

Having him cum in your mouth is hot too, you really feel his orgasm that way and you can drive him crazy when he nutted and you still suckin, it's so cute when a guy is so super sensitive after cumming

>hfw
>>
>>25992781
>i don't think my bee eff wants to give me a facial.

As a dude I can tell you he wants to but probably is afraid of asking
>>
>>25992807
>best friend of mine is a guy who hates sex with all his might
>he can never find a girl who just doesn't want sex

feels bad for him
>>
You ladies are disgusting apes
>>
>>25991757
My girlfriend wears the patch, believe me, cumming inside is infinitely better that the rubber jew.
>>
>>25992838
>you make plans to hang out with friends
>he cums all over your face and hair five minutes before you're supposed to head out
>try to get cum out of hair with tissues
>the two combine into some kind of unholy paper mache
>>
>>25992884

Yeah plowing a girl without rubber is so much better

in fact you should be considered a virgin until you have blown a load into a girls vagoo, asshole and mouth all without rubber
>>
>>25992881
Overshare and anti-social sexual mores is the female expression of autism and the parallel to the male robot, m80
>>
>>25992877
I don't know, I don't think he does. I mean I wouldn't care if he wanted it but I just would've assumed he'd have mentioned it at some point. Considering we've talked about lewd stuff like impregnating me and shit, I doubt he would've withheld such information
>>
>>25992947
You'd be surprised. It took four whole years for my bf to tell me he wants to piss down my throat.
I want to do it for him, I just have to figure out a way to not immediately spew it out like a science fair volcano the second he pulls out.
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1249x1274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1249x1274px
>>25993018
Oh Jesus Christ
Youhavbeenmutedforbeingashitposter
>>
File: 85.jpg (48KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
48KB, 642x361px
>>25993018
I've already urinated on his chest and he knows I wouldn't mind his piss down my throat ithink

We have this thing where we watch each other pee because he knows I have a huge piss fetish

Remember sisters, pee on your boyfriend on a weekly basis to mark him as your territory and ward off the evil succubi.
>>
>>25992881
m8 I'm a girl and think all this shit is disgusting
I think all sex is disgusting and primitive
you can't get more robot than that
>>
>>25993079

replied to wrong comment
meant for >>25992944
>>
you know what, I'll just hijack this thread to get my stupid virgin questions out of the way.

>How do you tell when a man DOESN'T want it? I don't want to coerce pity fucks
>What do you do with a tight-ass vagoo? I can do tampons fine but everything else is rather uncomfortable
>Never been able to orgasm using my fingers. Tried a vibrator, it felt really weird like it was abusing my clit or something. Am I fucked?
>Does using a strap-on get boring after a while for the user, who technically doesn't get physical pleasure?
>What's the girl supposed to do in bed? I've seen complaints about "corpses" but in more submissive positions, how do you avoid boring him?
>>
File: 2.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>25993079

Pretty sure you're still having all kinds of disgusting fantasies you don't want to have but they are still coming up regularly right?
>>
>>25993131
no, i don't enjoy anything sexual whatsoever
>>
>>25993079
Women are supposed to think sex is disgusting. Female sexual degeneracy is analogous to male sexual avoidance.
>>
>>25993170
then why does r9k hate whores and sluts
>>
>>25993161

thats because we haven't met yet bby :^)
>>
>>25993071
Keep in mind when you say this stuff I know who you are IRL.
>>
>>25993209
kek'd
originalitydontmutemedesu
>>
>>25993126

>if a man doesn't want it, you probably won't end up in a position where he's about to fuck you. If the interest seems to be there, he probably wants to fuck you.
>you spend time getting yourself ready, making yourself wet, start with one finger and add more, maybe use lube if you need it. His dick will fit, it's designed to do so.
>it's really hard to orgasm from fingering yourself but relatively easy to come from clitoral stimulation. I only found out how to do this a few years ago and it's amazing. Just keep rubbing while you do other things that turn you on and it'll come.
>can't comment on the strap on, never used one :(
>personally, I just work with his thrusts, grind against him, fight back a little bit, reach through and grab his balls, just show him you're interested and not just waiting for him to come.
>>
File: blush.jpg (122KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
122KB, 1440x1080px
>>25993209
That's my cue to leave.

How often do we see each other?
>>
>>25993126
>How do you tell when a man DOESN'T want it? I don't want to coerce pity fucks
I think the best way to avoid pity fucks is to make sure you are being subconsciously manipulative, Wikihow is good for guiding autists on how to read people and correct their own behavior.
>What do you do with a tight-ass vagoo? I can do tampons fine but everything else is rather uncomfortable
Slow, steady, and comfortable wins the race. If it's really bad you might have vaginismus, which could take a psychotherapist and meds to fix.
>Never been able to orgasm using my fingers. Tried a vibrator, it felt really weird like it was abusing my clit or something. Am I fucked?
Are you leading up to it? Some women need "foreplay" before masturbation.
>Does using a strap-on get boring after a while for the user, who technically doesn't get physical pleasure?
Not for me, it's really hot. They also make strap-ons that connect with and stimulate the clitorus and/or fit within the vaginal canal.
>What's the girl supposed to do in bed? I've seen complaints about "corpses" but in more submissive positions, how do you avoid boring him?
Make sure to meet his thrusts with your hips, kiss him, rub and scratch his back, make noise, you can also ask him what he wants.
>>
>>25991588
>there are people posting on this board RIGHT NOW who are involved in practices that imply the use of contraception
What happened to my [r9k] ?
>>
File: 24A9dnJ.png (308KB, 554x603px) Image search: [Google]
24A9dnJ.png
308KB, 554x603px
>>25993262
You should put your soles on his penis
>>
>>25993326
thinking the same thing
r9k is too full of normies
>>
>>25993262
huh? I said I knew who you were I dont see you often.
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (55KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
55KB, 1280x960px
>>25993332
I already have. His face too. I've had my feet gently kissed.

No seriously, who are you?
>>
>>25993199
Because they're delicate, androgynous, jealous, and afraid of being hurt and mislead.
>>
>>25993367
don't tell her m8
this is gold
>>
File: 1234535213.jpg (49KB, 596x783px) Image search: [Google]
1234535213.jpg
49KB, 596x783px
i take the pill. I'm in a long term relationship but neither of us are at a point in life where we'd want kids.
>>25993126
i'll try and answer these
1. generally it would be pretty obvious. but if you want to be sure if you initiate something- like say you start kissing him or feeling him up- maybe take a small pause and see if he reciprocates. there's also nothing wrong with saying 'are you sure you're alright with this?' -consent is important on both sides.
2. i'm kind of the same way. just be sure on your first time to do it with someone you trust. foreplay helps loosen you up and lube is never a bad idea. if you don't have lube, consider giving him head bc spit works ok too.
3. i was actually the same way, haha. never had an orgasm until my current bf. i have a really really sensitive clit so moving fast/vibrators is often too much. try going slow, in circles, or go inside and try and reach your g spot, it's not far back.
4. never used one sorry
5. when i'm on bottom i like to wrap my legs around him or bite his neck and scratch his back. if you're laying on your back it's difficult to thrust, but that doesn't mean you can't do other things
hope that helped
>>
>>25993379
nice try but no cigar
>>
File: 1439709544691.jpg (28KB, 444x399px) Image search: [Google]
1439709544691.jpg
28KB, 444x399px
>>25993252
>>25993316

thx sl00ts
>>
>>25992880

Asexuals unite.
>>
>>25993344
Where are we supposed to move to, brother ? I don't feel like going to wizard-chan. Anyways, i'm not as badly fucked up as most of /wiz/posters and i don't feel like invading them and annoying them the way normies invade this board and annoy robots.
>>
>>25993367
I'm not the guy who said he knew you. I just wanted your attention so I replied to your most recent post.

Are your feet lewd? Please talk about them, hoe you treat them and what you think about them. I enjoy hearing fembots talk about their feet. It's lewd and cute.
>>
>>25993451
>>>/adv/ and >>>/soc/ are your best bets
>>
>>25993451
everybody in this thread would be perma banned from wiz
>>
>>25993513

yup. /wiz/ only accepts extreme virgins, who are attempting to rid themselves of attraction to 3d like some kind of weeaboo monks.

wanting a gf isn't allowed
>>
>>25993252
>relatively easy to come from clitoral stimulation. I only found out how to do this a few years ago and it's amazing. Just keep rubbing while you do other things that turn you on and it'll come.

I've used my vibe on my clit and still never came...how can i orgasm? ;_;
Every other time i fap i just feel really terrible and unwanted too.
Fingering myself just feels really gross. I hate hate hate feeling the ridges and bumps inside, plus my finger gets wrinkly and feels gross.
Am considering a dildo, but im so fucking poor and i'd be so pissed if spending on a dildo doesnt actually help increase fap quality.
Please help, i am very damn sure i wont be having sex any time soon at all.
>>
>>25993656
sounds psychosomatic, are you sexually disgusted by yourself, or have you had a very negative sexual encounter?
>>
>>25993656

putt something up your butt
>>
>>25993656

>tfw don't just have meatsticks to rub up and down
>have to work some smelly, wet complex cavern that we can't even see

i just want to fap quick and easy like a man not fucking romance myself every time ;_;
>>
>>25993754
then use your clit?
Maybe you're a tranny, and that's your prob.
>>
>>25993656

Okay so I can only speak for myself...with two fingers, find your clit (the small bump above the opening of your vagina) and just kind of rub it side to side. This should feel quite pleasurable, there's no need to be rough with it. You can do it up and down as well, the main aim is to just keep doing that until you come. It's weird, it just kind of comes from nowhere, one minute you're feeling pretty turned on and the next you're hit with a wave of complete pleasure.

I did this last night and I couldn't walk properly. It's definitely a skill worth perfecting! Don't worry though, you'll pick it up. Everybody is different, everybody has their own preferences. For example, I normally get myself to the point with a bit of nipple play, then it only takes a few seconds to make myself orgasm.
>>
Was afraid to take the pill because of blood clots, chemicals and shit for years, but then I got PCO and my shit was all fucked up so I needed to take them to regulate everything. Was honestly a great decision because no more pulling out means a hell of a lot more sex.
>>
>>25993656
Three words, hitachi magic wand.
>>
>>25993703
No i am fucking horny and love sex (i've had sex a total of 9 times with one same guy)

>>25993741
My first bf actually did that. Anal just feels like reverse pooping. All i can think of is germs and shit. So no.

>>25993783
Isnt that just casual pre-wanking
Is this what makes people cum
WHY CANT I ORGASM FROM DOING THE SAME THING AS YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>25991735

Wow mystery you came back
How long were you banned?
>>
>>25993777

not a tranman, just a bit of penis envy desu
>>
>>25993882

Nothing is wrong, you just have to find out what works for you. I always hated fingering myself because it just felt wrong and all I could focus on was the lumps and bumps inside me. However, a lot of my female friends swear by it and don't even know how to make themselves orgasm properly.

Have you asked your sexual partner if he could try making you orgasm through your clit? He might have some good ideas that'll give you some inspiration.

I'm 27 and learnt this last year, now I do it every other night. You have plenty of time!
>>
>>25993885
20 min total
>>
>>25993954
No, we broke up and i dont have a boyfriend anymore. I can only DIY t'b'h.

I guess i have 4 more years to figure an orgasm out.
>>
>>25993126
Most important thing is to show him you enjoy it.

>only about 20% of men can get off with a condom if the woman seems to not enjoy it

Moaning is a good way to show it. Also having a more arched/curved back is hotter.
>>
>>25993513

>tfw no waifu

Only on wizchan.
>>
the pill. it helps keep me from getting mood swings, keeps me from having my period and all the negative things associated, and help cleared up my acne
>>
File: 1425146763179.gif (145KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
1425146763179.gif
145KB, 680x846px
>>25994026
mystery pls dont ignore me
>>25993481
>>
>>25994492
and I forgot, yes you should talk to her about it beforehand, and use a condom either way. it may be a mood killer, but I didn't let my bf fuck me raw until we took std tests together
>>
A patch, I can't remember the brand name. I mostly just use it because it cuts down on acne and I'm afraid of getting raped and having a baby... I don't have sex
>>
File: femfeel.png (28KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
femfeel.png
28KB, 645x778px
>>25991588
>implying I'm sexually active

dont think I'm even fertile since I've never menstruated from being so underweight

JUST
>>
>>25994610
>tfw no holocaust-mode gf to make healthy

bad feel. fembot you gotta eat more and exercise.

http://imgur.com/a/JsyGM
http://imgur.com/gallery/Aqa3g
>>
>>25991588
Nothing. If I hook up with a guy and he has a condom, that's cool. But if he doesn't, oh well I'm fine with the pull out method. More fun to be covered in cum anyways

I probably should care more lol
If I accidentally got pregnant that would suck
>>
>>25994863

This used to be my attitude. For the first month I was with my current partner, he never asked if I was on anything (and I wasn't) and never offered to use anything himself so I just risked it.

Looking back it was a total cunt move but I decided to go on the pill and nothing happened. I would never be that stupid now though.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.