[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does being shot feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20130806094905-8ece90be-me.jpg (124KB, 792x564px) Image search: [Google]
20130806094905-8ece90be-me.jpg
124KB, 792x564px
What does being shot feel like?
>>
Being stabbed by an explosion.
>>
>>25989819
Salty milk and coins

original old meme
>>
>>25989819
bags of sand

adfsdffssdffsd
>>
feels like pain i bet.
>>
>>25989819
It is like a really sharp pinch that causes warmth to spread from the area
>>
>>25989845
More like stabbed and punched at the same time with the sound of an explosion.
>>
>>25989819
you don't really feel anything immediately
you feel thirsty
>>
>>25989890
Eghhh I can imagine that.
I've been pinched like a motherfucker in a folding table once, the skin of my bicep. I can imagine that in the size of a nickle on my body.
>>
>>25989819
You feel ridiculously horny, then you start to get the munchies. Euphoria follows soon afterwards, then you begin to realize that we are all just conscious molecules floating in an ocean of illusion. You ride the wave out of the ocean, out of the cave of folly, and find yourself upon the god cloud, the higher plane of existence. You begin to realize that matter is merely energy condensed to vibration, live is a dream, the "self" is just an imagination, and that we are all connected, one conscious experiencing itself, death does not exist, you are only like a snowflake melting, long after you are gone, you remain.
>>
>>25989819
It's hard to describe. Just imagine extremely fucking hot metal burning underneath of your skin. It's so sudden, kind of like a dramatic slip, but instant, excruciating, pain, with something eating away at the muscle tissue.

I guess the best way to simulate this is to heat up a scalpel until it's red and stab yourself. Or boil a tiny metallic sphere and put it under a cut.

In short, it's fucking horrible.
>>
>>25989819
It's extremely painful

4 original
>>
>>25990045
sorry i misread the thread, my bad
>>
>>25989819
Apparently it burns a lot
>>
I'm so glad we have so many Americans posting in this thread who are able to recount their first-hand experience of this.
>>
>>25990144
so much zozzle
>>
depends on the caliber and what you're being shot with. I was really tempted to shoot myself in the foot with a .22 to see what it felt like.
>>
>>25990188
you should just do it to be desu
>>
If you're wearing a bullet-resistant vest, the impact feels like someone just swung a sledgehammer into you. Cracked ribs and serious bruising at best.
>>
Chances are that if you're in a firefight you might not feel it at all at first.

Then the adrenaline rush wears off and it's not so fun anymore.
>>
>>25990323
I got into an argument with some kid back in senior year if highschool about this apparently "bullet resistant" shirt. No padding, just a weave that doesn't get ripped

I told him that the bullet would push the shirt into the wound and not stop anything. He told me a bullet proof shirt was able to deflect the bullet somehow. I called bullshit imagining some soft shirt that just sinks into your wound.
>>
>>25990188
Are you retarded?

HUH I NEED A RIGINAL COMMeNT
>>
>>25990529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQM6zLiSn1E
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.