[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>world's ugliest woman got engaged What's your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: lizzie-velasquez.jpg (46KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
lizzie-velasquez.jpg
46KB, 550x412px
>world's ugliest woman got engaged

What's your excuse? That girls are too scawwy and the mean feminists hurt your feewwings? Grow the fuck up and get a gf.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dh1EVOIa4eM
>>
>women can be robots

ahhahahahahahah

roasties: take a look at this
>>
Going to assume the man is deranged.
>>
She literally got a chance because she got recognized and people just felt bad for her
>>
Pretty sure I saw her in a Junji Ito story. Poor spooky lady.
>>
proof that being female is literally kiddie easymode
>>
I've been trying online dating recently. I'm sending a lot of personalised messages, getting a fair amount of views and getting a grand total of one reply.
>>
>>25989033
Are you saying that there are no ugly guys that get married at all?
>>
>>25989316
This isn't "ugly" this is monstruous.
>>
Even the ugliest of women will whore herself for attention and demand a Chad.

Look at this motherfucker and his square jaw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e99aCdtpwU
>>
This doesn't count. her ugliness is rare and people like rare stuff. Maybe the dude just likes her because he'll feel a sense of having something rare just for himself. Also she is a woman. it doesn't count. now fuck off
>>
>>25989019
I don't have female privilege

She's ugly and people only support her because muh womanz. If this was a guy I guarantee you he'd never find someone to date
>>
AHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT OH GOD KILL IT WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY ARE YOU POSTING THAT. HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY FUCKED THAT? HE MUST REALLY LIKE HORROR MOVIES OR SOME SHIT DAMN NIGGA I WOULDN'T STICK MY DICK IN THAT IF SHE PAID ME JESUS CHRIST IT'S LIKE A SKELETON THAT GOT CAUGHT IN A BRUSH FIRE. IS HER RIGHT PUPIL A GIANT PUSS FILLED ZIT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. WHY IS SHE VLOGGING BETTER YET HOW IS SHE ALIVE? WERE THESE WHAT THE WRITERS OF YESTERYEAR WROTE ABOUT WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT CREATURES OF THE NIGHT? I'M ACTUALLY MAKING THIS POST LIKE 10 TIMES LONGER THAN IT HAS TO BE BECAUSE I AM AFRAID TO SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THAT BITCH AGAIN BY ACCIDENT
>>
Normally people use the paper bag just for sex but I think we'd have to use it all the time if i was dating her.
>>
>>25989169
Seriously, she's not just ugly, she's scary. If her and her cuck boyfriend ever have a child it will be scared of it's own mother at birth
>>
>>25989019

How the hell is she a motivational speaker with that unbearably annoying voice? I couldn't stand to listen to even a minute of that.
>>
>getting engaged to this

what's WRONG with this guy? this can't be about her amazing inner value only.
>>
>>25989019
she probably gets a shitton of neetbux
>>
>>25989587
Maybe he's doing it in a weight training type of way, like "if I can fuck this then I'd easily be the bravest man on earth, I could run into burning buildings, join the army or whatever and it would all be nothing." Just think about it. Every morning is a jump scare.
>>
>>25989019
she said she's single in the video.
>>
>>25989608
>Every morning is a jump scare.

yeah, I know, right? he wakes up to that skeltal crone every fucking morning.
>>
>>25989019
if you're a woman, as long as your womb works you're good to most men
>>
>>25989019
>all these fucking morons blown the fuck out that she's not really engaged or even taken.
let me guess it's not proof anymore of anything thought right?
>>
>>25989651
>>25989556

looks like they are together. only watched a few bits but..

he's asian Chaddoru on top of that. I don't get it.
>>
>>25989645
At this point I'm sure this guy could witness some kind of eldritch horror and walk it off.
>>
>>25989714
looks more like she lives with her dog but alright.
>>
>>25989019
>The hypocrisy in the comment with everone saying she is beautiful "ON THE OUTSIDE TOO"

Lying to make people feel good about themselves is retarded, she is at the very least very ugly and she knows it, or I hope she does know that all those people are full of shit and would have a hard time speaking to her face to face.

>>25989401
Reminds me of the picture of that military guy with the face like a skin colored bowling ball, in a picture with his "wife" who looked as if she was going to dump him the second after the photoshoot ended.
>>
If she had a kid, would the kid also have some chances of looking like her?
>>
File: 1297285494524.jpg (55KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1297285494524.jpg
55KB, 276x276px
This monstrosity can get a companion and I can't.

There is only one way out of this nightmare.
>>
>>25989019
She's rich and famous.
>>
I didn't watch the videos so I have no idea, but what if she's a very sweet, loving, and caring person?
What if once you get used to her deformities she's a total sweetheart?

Would you prefer a girlfriend like that, or a 10/10 who's a bitch?
>>
>>25989019
>>25989033
>>25989316
>>25989330
this.

monstrous guys who are famous get engaged too because of their fame and money.

ugly women and men are less likely to get engaged
>>
File: angry pete taking a shit.png (15KB, 111x118px) Image search: [Google]
angry pete taking a shit.png
15KB, 111x118px
>all of those hypocritical normalfags in the comments trying to make themselves look like good hearted people
>>
>>25989019
Any woman, no matter how repulsive, can find a desperate beta willing to take care of her.
>>
The closest case I can think of is that veteran that shot himself after his wife left him for being a freak.

fucking roasties. Can't normie scientists invent artificial wombs already so we can purge that parasite on humanity once and for all?
>>
>>25992816
>implying they arent good hearted
you dont even know them you manchild

>>25992850
citation needed manchild

inb4 le roastie meme
>>
>>25992504
a 10/10 who is the greatest bitch on the planet of the nicest girl thats a -10/10
>>
>>25992865
Citation? Literally the ugliest woman in the world got a husband. That proves my statement right there.
>>
>>25992865

>le you have to know them inside and out to judge them

Are you a moron?
No, I'm quite serious. Do you actually believe that?
>>
How do you wake up next to that in the middle of the night, and scream your head off
>>
File: 1452385844036.png (378KB, 556x440px) Image search: [Google]
1452385844036.png
378KB, 556x440px
>>25989019

she's beautiful on the inside.
>>
File: reality.png (497KB, 1372x756px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
497KB, 1372x756px
How do you cope with this, r9k?
>>
>girl

well there's your answer faggot
>>
>>25989351
HAHAHAHAHA 80/20 RULE IS REAL
>>
>>25992876
Wanna try saying that again?
>>
>>25989374
what a fucking far fetched excuse
don't lie to yourself anon
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.