[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw studying >tfw it takes me 30-40 minutes just to memorize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 082.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>tfw studying
>tfw it takes me 30-40 minutes just to memorize 2 sentences.
>have booklets to go
>>
fucking brainlets
>>
>>25987793
I know that feel anon

>can't remember shit
>can figure anything out

And that's why I work in IT.
>>
>>25987793
You're not supposed to memorize sentences. You're supposed to memorize what the sentences represent.
>>
>>25987793
>Study Chemistry and Physics for 2 years
>After one month of not using the knowledge I forgot everything

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>25987793
>study
>memorize

Why don't you try to understand things and gain knowledge instead of trying to memorize a bunch of useless shit? I think its a process called learning.
>>
>>25987842
Because none of it interests me obviously. Nothing interests me. I'm doing it because I have to
>>
File: CH940127_JPG.jpg (29KB, 600x191px) Image search: [Google]
CH940127_JPG.jpg
29KB, 600x191px
>>25987841
You're just forcing yourself to memorize textbook answers in order to pass a test. That's not knowledge.

How many of you faggots are spending tens of thousands on a university education and you have no idea how to even learn anything?
>>
>>25987873
No I didn't. I learned it because I loved it.

I spent 12 hours a day just reading books and practicing math problems. I watched 3-4 lectures a day and I had a fucking blast.

Then my mental illness became unbearable. I still love learning about any scientific topic. It's just that at the moment I have issues leaving my bed.
>>
>>25987855
If you're in compulsory education then you're underage and should fuck off.

Otherwise you don't have to do shit. Drop out. Enjoy your wasted debt.
>>
File: 1437427975161.jpg (21KB, 217x317px) Image search: [Google]
1437427975161.jpg
21KB, 217x317px
>tfw physics major first semester
>picked physics because interested in it
>quickly realize merely interest is noth enough to study physics
>understand 20% of the lecture at most
>can't solve most of the problems on my own, have to look into my notes in order of hoping I can use this and that
>just hoping in not failing my upcoming exams
>>
>>25987911
So what you're saying is suicide is the only option
>>
A laser is used to heat areas of an organic dye layer to permanently change the reflectivity of those areas.

Been trying to learn this for an hour now
>>
>>25987938
Drop out of school, not life. Plenty of people drop out of college. It literally doesn't matter.
>>
if you havent learned anything, it takes time to adapt to the process again.
Just like when you had a long break from sports, it will take your muscles and body a little bit to remember the patterns again and work at full capacity.
>>
>>25987938
Don't fucking listen to him.
I bet my ass for it, that roughly a third of the students at a university are in their fields because they actually like/love doing that.
Many, and I mean MANY, people go into university and force themselves through, just to have a nice paying job after it. They actually don't enjoy the fuck out it of. Look at all the STEM people. Especially engineering. It consists mostly of normalfags doing because you get a well paid job as an engineer afterwards. Do you really think all of these people love physics and math?
Their moitvation isn't the love for their, it's the good paying job and safe future they most likely have after it.
>>
>>25988049
for their field*
>>
Reading books and memorizing shit is a horrible learning process. You have to break down the concepts so that you can understand them then RECALL them so that they move from your short term memory to long term. Look into Anki also there's a ton of stuff on how to study effectively on Youtube and Pinterest. You've seen that rereading sections of a book doesn't work, so try something else.
>>
File: 33424208.jpg (55KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
33424208.jpg
55KB, 500x400px
> 250 word essay tomorrow
>>
>>25988133
>250 word essay
dude that's not even that hard, are you in middle school or something?
>>
>>25988049
what else is there to d0?
>>
>>25988389
Either becoming a wageslave or a NEET. So nothing.
>>
>>25987963
Pew pew carbon-based thingy make it less or more shiny
>>
>>25987793
Is it possible to learn 3 subjects basically from scratch well enough to pass exams in 3 weeks?
>>
>>25988772
I live in an Asian third world shit hole and my high school certification exams are in 4 weeks too, I haven't even started. I'm 22 year old already if I fail again this time my parents are going to dump me on our rural relatives
>>
>trying to study for class
>literally fall asleep
>wake up 2 hours later
>try to study again
>fall back asleep
>wake up 4 hours later
>time for bed
>go to sleep
>got nothing done
>>
>>25988133
>meme magic
>>25988285
>guaranteed response
>>
>>25988852
this might sound really obvious but you gotta get into a regular sleep pattern robobro
>>
>>25990217
Yeah but it can be difficult to do when you don't have a structured life
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.