[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Race turning from Male orientated thinking to Female?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: wallpaper-423574.jpg (536KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-423574.jpg
536KB, 2560x1600px
So I have been watching some new age type of content.

I was wondering if there is a parallel with the increasing gay/lesbian/trans community that has almost doubled in just a decade.

This explosion of sexual switching seems to be highlighting our transgression as a species to become female once the consciousness shift happens finally.

In the video below it explains what I mean in more detail in a entertaining educational way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw

I do believe the shift is happening soon robots. I think we will witness something amazing happen. Imagine the internet with out phones or computers. And all it's knowledge and culture is globally accessible through being linked in our consciousness and spirituality.

All the material bullshit that we though was important will die off instantly. It is being fought by the American government but they will fail...Don't believe me? Look at this video as they suffer the repercussions for steeling a Vimana/Merkarba from Afghanistan. 500 people died for this action...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYCHBI66izs
>>
Woemen are, on the whole, irrational and shit.

Humanity is, on the whole, becoming irrational and shit.

Shit.
>>
>>25987619
No.

The real power decisions are being made by males using male thinking. Everything else you see is smoke and mirrors.

gay/lesbian/trans shit is perfect for distracting the masses from what really matters.
>>
>>25987695

Yes ok. I'm just approaching it from a different angle. Take all the sexuality away from these community and there one binding philosophy is femininity. Why are big portions of the population turning extremely hostile towards masculine behavior. Even the dress codes for normal masculine males has been feminized drastically.
>>
>>25987619
/x/ plz

Transexuals are not actually female, they are just confused homosexuals, and there have always been homosexuals since ancient Greece and before.

Big changes are happening but it is very difficult to try and predict what will happen. If you wanted you could search for evidence to link all the changes happening to the number 36, lego bricks or some other random thing, but this doesn't prove the number 36 is the cause. When you only look for evidence to back up your assertion and ignore all the other evidence, that is called a confirmation bias. Even if you find a correlation between 2 things, it does not necessarily mean one causes the other or vice versa. For example gas stations are always next to roads, but people don't build roads to connect gas stations or gas stations to support roads. Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>>25987736

But you must admit our society is the biggest shift to these tendencies than ever in recorded history. Also if you look at the Kinsley Experiments they reflect a scary influx in humanity shifting away from natural behavior compared to much lower statistics that the experimenter found.

I admit I'm tying things together but I still think it's worth discussing and concluding...
>>
>>25987788

Link to the report:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_Reports
>>
It's the media brainwashing people at young ages are consuming. People are being taught that anything masculine is toxic and using some reverse psychology by saying that anyone isn't a hairy, muscular, alpha male leaking testosterone every second is not worthy of being called a real "Man" and should be a pussy, sissy faggot. If you have a son you pretty much run the risk of him being a virgin beta, a cuck, a faggot, or trans. Your daughter will be empowered for the sole sake of having a vagina and will never grow and mature.
>>
>>25987788
>our society is the biggest shift to these tendencies

If by "our society" you exclusively mean the liberal west.

LGBT is not something you see exploding in China, Japan, the Middle East or Africa.

Its a product of a culture, not a shift in the "human paradigm" or whatever.
>>
>>25988150
It's pretty much the culture of the rich with too much time on their hands.
>>
>>25988056
>>25988150

Ok but what is the broad motive for this them? Why is this culture so appealing at present?
>>
>>25988188
Complete social and moral ruination. Making it a GIMME GIMME culture where everyone relies on them for salvation.
>>
I also want to make clear that I'm not against femininity or gay culture. I do belief there where great minds in both straight/gay orientations. Napoleon = Straight with very effeminate appearance and mannerisms, Alexander the great = Gay as fuck but masculine and seen as Alpha male type

So sexuality aside I want to discuss the link between:

Right Brain Thinking = Male
Left Brain Thinking = Female

Also that gender doesn't spiritually exist and only consciousness is important. And this is where it comes down to Left and Right brain thinking and which one are we shifting to as a society...
>>
>>25988188
A slackening of religious convictions in the society and a rise of permissive secularism for one.

50 years ago you couldn't be a flaming homosexual in public without attracting all kinds of negative attention and possibly being totally ostracized from your community or even assaulted. Up until the latter half of the 20th century in Britain it was still an actual CRIME to be a homosexual. Polite society as a whole discouraged and repressed manifestations of alternative lifestyles.

That its not so frowned upon by society at large and there's clubs, groups, websites and things that cater specifically to alternative lifestyles helps facilitate their rise.

I believe its more visible because of the internet too, mistaking people to maybe believe its more widespread than they think. Trannies only make up something like 0.03% of the general population. A tiny proportion, but the visibility of "genderqueers" and "gender fluids" is at an all-time high.
>>
>>25988295

The reason why I'm linking the homosexual community is that I think the are predominantly Left brain orientated and that they are so dominated by that thinking that there spiritual consciousness is manifesting physically.
>>
Well that would explain why nobody seems to be able to use logic these days.
>>
>>25988188
Nice dubs, Hitler. I think it's a sign of decadence. People are bringing this whole feminist shit up, because there are no bigger problems right now. Some crisis will wash it away.
>>
>>25987788
It's also the most pacific period our history has ever seen, you know understand why constant fight is a necessity.
>>
>>25987619
>first video
>Procession of the equinox bullshit in first 6 seconds
>Pyramid bullshit in first 15.

Fuck this I'm out. This is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>25988320
>rise of permissive secularism for one.
oh eat a dick,
even the atheistic soviet union homosexuality was banned.
>>
>>25988394

You do understand it's very condensed information. Please take it with a pinch of salt and do further research from books mentioned in the video. It's also made to be entertaining so don't take the cartoon to literal please?
>>
>>25988412
And? The USSR wasn't permissive secularism. The autocratic regime kind of required repression to maintain its grip on power, especially in the periphery states which were at ethnic and ideological odds with the head.
>>
>>25988418
You know what mate? I went a bit further and it started talking about Lemuria and humans speaking through emotions and then I actually read your OP and you need to get teh fuck out.
>>
File: 1313962849301s.jpg (9KB, 180x235px) Image search: [Google]
1313962849301s.jpg
9KB, 180x235px
>>25988504

Yes emotions scares you because you don't understand them.
>>
>>25988412
atheistic soviet union also had more than 90% population that was religious and would hang a homo if they found him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.