[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder: it's your last day of freedom,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Just a friendly reminder: it's your last day of freedom, wagecuck.

Tick
o
c
k
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
Joke's on you, faggot.

Tomorrow I am going to resign my 2 year shit retail job, then I'm going to be NEET again, then I'll find myself spiraling down in depression and misery until I end up homeless again.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>25987297
Jokes aside, is there some sort of mental illness where one person can't stop fucking himself over even when potential happiness presents itself in front of him?
>>
>>25987074
jokes on you neetcuck
my job consists of doing nothing and making mad cash
feels good when neetfags come in crying OH I NEED A JOB MOM AND DAD KICKED MY ASS OUT
and they get refused because they are useless bags of shit
>>
>>25987297
>>25987331
>wagies in damage control
ragie wagie ragie wagie
>>
>>25987328
Yes. Absolutely. Don't know what it's called but a fuckton of people have it, where they fuck themselves over at the last moment for a variety of reasons, one being feeling unworthy of success
>>
>>25987331
Holy buttblast you're mad
>>
File: homerr.jpg (23KB, 419x483px) Image search: [Google]
homerr.jpg
23KB, 419x483px
>>25987074
>mfw self-employed

neets and wagecucks on suicide watch
>>
I work at a hotel graveyard shift, today I got paid to watch anime and sleep.

I feel like such a slave.
>>
Yaaawn
How are you doing wagie? Did you just wake up?
I have been awake for 3 hours now, I showered. Made breakfast and did most of my mmo dailies look how much I have accomplished already
What's that? Your head hurts because you tried to drink yourself to death again yesterday, poor wagie when will you learn
I'm about to have my first daily nap while my professional level up for me. After that I won't draw or model or even play the piano because I decided I'm on vacations till the end of the month
>>
I genuinely get frustrated and annoyed if I'm off work for too long. I just get so bored with it I don't know how people can live their lives this way.
>>
>>25987506

>Brags about not being a wagecuck

>Plays a skinner box game used to waste your time and money.

How delusional are you?
>>
File: you die if you work.png (550KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
you die if you work.png
550KB, 300x468px
But I only work 2-3 days a week and have monday off

work is still hell
>>
>>25987074

Your time is nigh, you will eventually succumb and become a normie or you will fall.

We are the normies, lower your piss bottles and surrender your benefits, we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

Your anime will adapt to service us, resistance is futile.
>>
>>25987543
I don't spend money on it and I dont feel like having fun is wasting my time either. I'm sorry you have been conditioned to think only in terms of penny per minute but I know I have plenty of time left to move towards my goals.
Having something to work for other than to stay alive sure gives you some perspective
>>
File: fuck.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>25987451
During homelessness in Nice, France, I met this American Jew that was a producer at sony, won't go into details, but we were both in a similar situation.

We met one year later in London, where he instantly called me out for being a lazy self-depricating, empathy junkie piece of shit that can gain for himself more than a shit dead-end job and a single room in a shit neighborhood.

He offered me a job at hotel in Soho saying "You have one week to accept or I'll never contact you again"

I didn't respond.

What the FUCK is wrong with me?
>>
>>25987642
Maybe you were scared? That's what it was for me.

>neet for years
>mom eventually forces me to do shit
>send out applications
>being a neet loser retard I of course only get up my ass at the last second and miss most deadlines
>one company actually responds to me and because one of their prospects quit at the last second, they'd still take me
>fucking dream offer, they'd pay all of my education in addition to a monthly salary and would line me up with a great job once I'm done studying
>say no

fucking hate myself
>>
File: 1451999097284.jpg (44KB, 407x389px) Image search: [Google]
1451999097284.jpg
44KB, 407x389px
>all these failed normalfag "NEETs"
>>
>>25987743
This
Just go walk dogs if you want to wageslave so bad, I'm sure you will relate to you coworkers ther
>>
Hey NEET friends, I currently make 60 grand a year plus overtime, but I want to me a NEET, how do I make 60 grand as a NEET?
>>
>>25987889
Daddy makes it for you :)
>>
>former wageslave
>still triggered by these threads
>have to remind myself that I'm NEET now and don't have to work tomorrow.
>feel immense relief.
>>
>>25987952
>>25987937
And when daddy dies?
>>
>>25987483
Same anon. Feels extraordinary
>>
>>25988071
>>25987483
How did you guys take that initial leap? I mean I know I could make some money for my talents, but nowhere near enough to live off.
>>
>>25988003
It's jakpot day, then I get the serious money
>>
>>25987074
I'm free every day. If I don't want to work, I call off.

But this is a rare occurrence, I like my job and most of the people I work with. Also like money.
>>
>>25987331
>my job consists of doing nothing and making mad cash
so you are a neet
>>
>>25987074
Same as above, and if I do have to work I only work weekends like today.
>>
>>25988091
Got made redundant ages ago
Had money saved and got a nice package
Looked for work for a few months and found nothing
Decided to try and freelance
Was slow at first and not much money for lots of work
Built a portfolio and good relations
Now work like 20 hours a week making more than I did as a wagecuck
>>
>>25987521
this, although I get very frustrated and annoyed when I'm at work because I'm bored
>the never ending cycle
>>
Actually I only have tomorrow of easy work, then I'm off to a nice luxurious vacation. NEETcucks will never know this feel because they can't even afford to leave their state.
>>
>>25988209
>mad cash
>300 a month

working adults make about 300 in a half week
>>
>>25987331
Are you the guy that works at CentreLink?
>>
>>25988263
I guess I do have 15k in the bank...
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25987074
This thread needs the obligatory Smug Wojak post.
>>
>>25987074
>i've worked nothing but illegal "jobs" my whole life
>I have to start again soon, or leave where I'm at.
>>
>>25990504
Silly wagecuck, you should be working on the books
>>
>>25987074
Joke's on you, I spend 12 hours a day on the weekends doing homework and filling out job applications.
>>
>>25987328
read the underground man from dostoievsky
>>
>Wagies knocked the fuck down, keep working 100% to make your money :)
>The more you make, the more I get with my claimed "disability" so i get an extra 200 a month. :)
>Keep those taxes paid so I can get a free ride, wagie :)
>Thank you wagie :)

Get cucked you cucker cuckee cuckold fetishiest cucker
>>
>>25987497
still a looser though
>>
File: 1435027921421.png (499KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1435027921421.png
499KB, 1012x1088px
>tfw work weekend and get monday-friday off

feels backwards man
>>
I hate wagecucks wageFUCKS so fucking much. I want to smash their stupid fucking wagecuck faces in. fucking wagecuck scumfag piles of garbage.
>>
File: 1450461506761.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450461506761.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>25987074

Jokes on you, NEET, I have one week holidays.
Which means that I'll get up at 6 PM, order food (burger, pizza, chinese...), then have a coffee, then drink beer and whiskey until 8 AM and then sleep for 10 hours until 6 PM again.

Heaven!
>>
>>25987642

Jew who hasn't had to earn a single iota of his sucess has no right calling out anyone. You were right not to accept that scumbag's charity.
>>
>>25987642
HAHAHAHA COCK SUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.