[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 15

File: 1452563154883.png (209KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452563154883.png
209KB, 380x400px
>tfw boyfriend just leeches off of me
>tfw he's literally a failed musician
>tfw supporting a man-baby just for the sake of love
>>
You basically experience what most beta-males experience themselves when they fall for a roastie.
>>
>>25987065
kek i bet he's a chad so you don't care
what a dumbass
>>
File: 1430337482489.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430337482489.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
>tfw he doesn't ring agsin after the first date
>>
File: 1452293324212.png (871KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452293324212.png
871KB, 540x650px
>>25987065
>fembot
>boyfriend
oh my you almost had me there for a minute you sly fox
>>
>>25987065
Get back to reddit you dumb whore.
>>
Real fembot here. Fuck off OP
>>
File: 1453398131472.jpg (18KB, 404x358px) Image search: [Google]
1453398131472.jpg
18KB, 404x358px
>mfw women tell me they're fine being the breadwinner
>>
>>25987174
>I'm not like the other girls XD
pls be my gf ;_;
>>
>>25987193
>nigger
>breadwinner

lol
>>
File: fembots don't exist.jpg (339KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
fembots don't exist.jpg
339KB, 1305x892px
dae-li ree-myn-der
>>
inb4 400 replies again

this shit's getting old
>>
Fembots, if a woman is taking day-week long stretches to reply to me, am I supposed to stop talking with her?
She'll occasionally try to start a conversation with me, then refuse to reply at times.
I don't understand.
>>
>>25987065
daily reminder to sage and hide these threads. you fucking desperate faggot betas giving these """"""girls""""" attention is the reason these threads keep popping up. literally just stop.
>>
>>25987773
>day-week
?

>She'll occasionally try to start a conversation with me, then refuse to reply at times.
>I don't understand.
She probably doesn't understand herself. She likes you, but she has some doubts about a possible relationship between you two
>>
>>25987773
You're there to confirm her place. If you show her attention/ friendliness/ a bit of admiration in any sense (even acknowledging her existence) you're that dependable person that shows her "I am at least this worthy"

If you take that away from her, she begins thinking she's not even worthy for you, and will do anything to climb back up/ get your approval. You'll notice this happening once she actually starts getting old (reaching 30's) naturally, because you just won't find her that interesting for some reason.

If you do that NOW, she'll fall for you immediately. Like act like you know she exists, but wouldn't want her/ want her more than for a quick fuck.

I've done this as a man with a few girls. When they moved on from admiring me for some reason they became more attractive. When you realize this, you're one step closer to actually being the perfect human that gives zero fucks/ isn't controlled by this sort of shit. (Especially when it's spotlighted)

If you do want to stay friends with her, be sure that she RESPECTS you as a human. Don't give her endless amounts of praise; only offer it due to her merit. (Outside of looks)
>>
>>25987076
Virgins can have roasties, just so you know. In the unlikely event you will ever see a vagina in real life.
>>
>>25988258
Virgins can penetrate themselves with objects they see fit too, I wonder if there is a connection?
>>
>>25988611
For sure, everyone knows there is a 100% correlation between the roastiness of a vagina and how many times it has been penetrated.
>>
>>25988654
This pretty much.
Hidden and seasoned.
>>
>>25988611
just because some girls use dildos doesn't mean every girl does
>>
>>25987065
>fembot
>has sexual intimacy
>has emotional connection with other human beings

yeah, nah, you're just a normie who also happens to be a femcuck.
>>
>>25987065
>have a GF I leech off of.
>literally a failed human being.
>have no useful skills, can't even play music.
>all I do is insult her and write shitty poems.
>feels okay...
>>
>>25987065
fuck you bitch
you want our pity?
we don't pity you
we hate you
>employed
>women
>dates chad
you are everything we despise in just one person
>>
>>25988232
>>>/trp/
>>>/mra/
>>>/niceguys/
>>
>>25988155
A good friend of mine is her ex.
Also tried to get closer with her before, but my social autism fucked everything up.

As you can imagine, things have become very distant between her and that friend, as well as everyone who knows him. I just keep in touch with her from time to time. I think I'm giving myself too much credit here, and she's just trying to be a nice person, talking occasionally to me.
>>
Fembots, what do you define as a manchild? I try to look after myself and keep happy but my brother constantly reminds me that I'm very childlike. So, list off some red flags and I'll see if they apply.
>>
>>25987773
Don't waste your time with her. If she's insecure, she needs to get over that insecurity herself, its not your job. If she's just playing with you, then fuck her she's a cunt.
>>
>>25987773
i barely ever check my phone and i only text back when i feel like it. a chick i like texts me and i sometimes don't even reply because i don't feel like it and i never really initiate texts with her. but she probably isn't like me. i don't know. i'm really fucking weird.
>>
I've had to kill 3 mice this weekend

hell
>>
>>25987065

You deserve your misery.

You could have had a productive beta.

Instead you're providing for the purest form of Chad: A fucking loser who's hot, but spends your money like a child, and is probably fucking girls behind your back.
>>
>>25991499
>You could have had a productive beta.

you could say this about any woman

my gf (for now anyway) makes really shitty, reckless decisions that basically further destroy her life every day. She comes close to being homeless or completely immobile or pretty much disowned by her family.
Then she talks to these horribly lonely guys in their late 20s who would easily pay her entire way through life if she wanted to date them, but for some reason she dates me. There's nothing outstanding about me whatsoever except maybe that I'm so jaded from bad experiences that I don't really care what happens.

But yeah, she already lost one friend because he was secretly in love with her and she mentioned her boyfriend. He was some late twenties, kissless virgin, white collar anime poster. He'd probably be grateful for a gf even if she's a ball of problems who cucks him and makes him feel terrible, just because he "needs" any sort of gf so bad.
>>
you want a new man-baby, bby?
>>
>>25991499
>guy is rich and successful
>Chad

>guy is a loser musician
>Chad

>guy is a soldier
>Chad

Is everyone who's not a complete loser a Chad?
>>
>>25988232

That's literally the most toxic and misogynist post I've ever read in my entire life. I know this is 4chan but this just tops the cake.
Reported.
>>
>tfw fembot
>really like musicians

There's just something magical about a guy on stage you know. Like everyone's watching but it's you who is special to him. Just imagining it make me feel all cuddly.
>>
This is why I want a man who can support a family. People call me a gold digger but what is the alternative? Supporting some guy? Working full time while trying to be a mom?
>>
>>25992134
it's what women want. a guy who doesn't care about them. because that is who they end up with anyways. maybe not in the long term but it's ALWAYS who they end up fucking. the asshole. you know it's true and that's why you had no counter argument and just called it toxic and misogynist(ic)<---you forgot the rest of the word dumb cunt.
>>
>>25992532
attention whoring
zyqxberlspwoejd98364hsn
>>
>>25992608
>Working full time while trying to be a mom?

Yes. Maybe take a break from your job for the first few years of their life. I mean, it's not like a woman's career is that important. But if you leech off the man and feel entitled to that, then you're just a useless cunt. The only way you can make up for it is being an excellent housewife and fuck him whenever he wants. Anything less than that is trash.
>>
the image in op looks like a cartoon version of some chick i know. she is a massive degenerate slut who has easily fucked over 200 guys. but she is hilarious and one of the smartest chicks i know so i forgive her for being so fucked in the head. still would not put my dick in because i do not want it to turn red, get covered in sores, and rot off.
>>
>>25988258
being a roastie has nothing to do with the shape of your vagina it just means your a skag, you can have a perfect vagina and still be a roastie.
>>
>>25992691
I am going to work part time 1-2 days a week until my kids are in their early 20's. I want my kids to be raised by me. Not by the school system. Not by daycares. Not by anyone but me. It's not leeching. You want your kids to be Jesuit-Illuminati peasant puppets then that is your choice. I will clean and cook and have sex with my husband, but I will not blindly submit to him in every single thing regardless of my beliefs until he views me as a passive and weak person without an identity that he can just use. This isn't Saudi Arabia where men value their dogs more than their wives.
>>
>>25992924
If you can find a job like that, fine. Go for it. If you contribute to the finances in your house, brilliant. I'm talking about cuntish women that don't work and then treat their husbands like shit/without sex even after he comes home from a long day at work that he hates just so she can get fat and watch Grey Anatomy all day. Do not be that fucking person.
>>
>>25992532
I-I make music. Though I think the whole idea of romanticizing musicians is really, really stupid.
>>
File: 1435964172466.jpg (14KB, 181x156px) Image search: [Google]
1435964172466.jpg
14KB, 181x156px
>tfw failed musician with no fembot to leech off
>>
>>25987798
What are you raging for? Her being a girl has little implication on the subject of the thread and would be likely received just as well if the OP was a male
>>
>>25993127
>le I play guitar so cool
Fuck off lad. Nothing is cringier than guys who use a guitar as a means to get girls. Also fuck you for posting after >>25993058 and making it look like a samefag I'm going to fucking murder you, you piece of shit, scum
>>
>>25992532
>Like everyone's watching but it's you who is special to him.

in other words you can only like a guy whom every other girl wants

Well, as long as you're okay with being cucked. Just know that while he's fucking other women, he only loves you.
>>
>>25992073
>Is everyone who's not a complete loser a Chad?
YES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25988258

Jesus, I was a virgin with a roastie. It's genetics. I can't believe so many people are believing in this bullshit
>>
>>25993306
>was a virgin
>was
>W
>A
>S

NORMIES OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>25992737
that's pretty much the character in the picture (I mean her name is Panty so..)
>>
>>25993171
Wow pham are you projecting, because you missed by a good mile if you think that described me. Stay mad lad
>>
>>25987065
>has a boyfriend
>has sex
>"fembot"

Get out reee.
>>
>>25987174
Fembots cannot exist.

If a female, or even anyone that claims they're female asks for someone to hang out\date her, especially on r9k, they'll get multiple replies.

Based on the male-female dynamic, and especially the robot-female dynamic, it's quite literally impossible to be a fembot.
>>
>>25994393
nobody even mentioned sex, you dip
>>
>tfw cute guy asked me out in high school
>tfw found out it was just a prank that him and his friends played on me
>tfw still haunted by that memory
>>
>>25992532
Just goes to show that once again /r9k/ is right. Women don't love an artist for the art, they are in love with him for the image of loving an artist. He is nothing more than a shallow, romantic fashion accessory to him.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (41KB, 601x420px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
41KB, 601x420px
>tfw he only wants to fuck you, but you love him
>tfw he leaves right after he cums
>tfw I still "take what I can get" because dying of loneliness

Sometimes he looks into my eyes while he's fucking me, and then it almost feels like he loves me too.
>>
>tfw you think you're a 7/10
>tfw mistery thinks she's a a 4/10 and she's cuter than you

Way to fuck my self-esteem.
>>
How come all of the males here are so sad about not having a girlfriend yet whenever a girl gets mentioned they go on full damage control and insult the shit out of us?

Then continue to blame us for their problems when they're mean to us.
>>
OP I've been in your shoes. It ended badly when mine started going off his meds and doing insane shit. Drop him or get him a job.
>>
>>25995830
>claims to be a fembot
>has regular sex consensual
I think you need to leave
>>
>>25988258
why does it matter? Its fun to make fun of roasties, and morally fine since girls love to make fun of microdicks
>>
>>25995917
Don't worry about them.
They are sad and angry and not operating on logic because of it. The best we can do is ignore shitposts and be kind.
>>
You need to force him to get his life together. Seriously, relationships are about helping each other out and working together. You should have done that a long time ago.
>>
>>25995978
I suppose. It's the reason why I tend to stay off /r9k/ so much.
>>
>>25995917
>>25995978
We're angry because you're invading a space that was used by outcast men to complain about their problems and taking up space by complaining that Chad doesn't cuddle you after he gives you a dicking. You don't get to act like you're the reasonable ones here, this was the only place we had and you fucking took it from us.
>>
Force him to get a job. Make him to back to school or learn a trade.
>>
>>25996066
I don't post shit like that though.
You're so bitter over something so small.
>>
File: bed.jpg (585KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
585KB, 1024x766px
>tfw your bed is stained with blood
>>
>>25996066
A lot of us have been here since before this was an outcast haven.
>>
>>25996118
literally all this thread is is women talking about getting pumped and dumped by Chad. You don't seem to understand, as a woman, you are violating our sanctity of mind by being here. It's like a serial killer posting in a forum for survivors of violence. I know you probably think that sounds dramatic. You think it sounds dramatic because you are simply incapable of comprehending a situation where you've never done anything or had anything to live for other than a shitty Chinese cartoon forum. I have never loved and nobody has loved me. I lie in my room, alone, I can't even get out of bed anymore. I suspect I shall die soon, if not from suicide, then likely from starvation. I'd ask you to leave, but I know you won't. God, how have I begged and still you wretches won't leave. You are the Erinyes come to deliver me unto Hades, and your judgement is so painful to me.
>>
>>25996215
Stop acting like such a cunt to everyone and your life will get better.
It's liek you have a mindset of a 12 year old.
>>
>>25996266
I'm literally lying in my flat with the lights off, haven't eaten for three days and your solution is "stop being such a cunt". Do you wonder why we hate women on here? This is why. You are all so cruel. Unsuccessful men are of no value to you. I will die within the year and you will think this world a better place without me. Maybe you'll be right then, too.
>>
>>25996315
I'm not the girl you responded to, I'm male.

But have you never thought to consider that girls come on this board and see so many cruel things been said about them daily that turns them into being mean? Have some common sense. You're mean now as girls have been cruel to you, likewise girls on here will be cruel to you as all you ever do is state how horrible they are everyday.
>>
>>25987065
I bet he has good looks
beauty double standards
>>
>>25996315
That gives me a lot of insight into why you're angry.

I hope your life gets better anonymous.
>>
Not sure u understand what robots are. The reason they don't feel you are a robot is that you have a relation ship involving emotions with another person. 2 you have had sex. 3. You are femal lots of rejection around here lots of guys put out only to get shot down by women again and again and again
>>
>>25996379
I'm mean because throughout my entire life I have not been shown an ounce of human compassion. Clearly, you have led an okay life and you do not understand this. There is no use in me being nice, because you people do not care for me - and I am no longer for this world. Should I not be able to get the motivation together, I should just hope the lack of nourishment ends me before my landlord notices I'm not paying the rent and comes down to check on me. I tried to stop drinking water too, but I couldn't. The headaches were too painful.
>>25996410
It's too late. If you take anything from this conversation; be kind to the rest of them, please.
>>25996411
This is essentially accurate. The only relationship I ever had was with my therapist and I cut it off some time ago.
>>
>>25992924
good we dont need more illuminati bootlickers
be the antagonist to their depopulation white genocide program
>>
I don't hate women. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over their stupid decisions leading to poor life choices, either.
>>
>>25996451
If you keep not being nice it's only going to make you worse.
>>
>>25996451
I try to be kind to everyone because I want everyone to be happy.

I'm sorry that you feel so miserable and lost. It isn't fair. I can't really do much but I will keep you in my thoughts.
>>
>>25991401
Realest shit in this while thread
Fuck mice.
>>
What does it mean if she starts calling you "sir" all of the sudden? I'm only 2 years older!
>>
>>25995917
because women usually ruin everything about male culture by invading it for the purpose to garnish attention and potential mates. It's simply the female brain on autopilot. I'm glad females haven't altered my favorite hobby, It's too male centric for them.
>>
>>25996506
I literally plan to be dead within the next month. I don't think you appreciate that. It seems almost incomprehensible to you - as if you just can't grasp that someone should wish to stop living. If I could feel anything any more, I would feel so, so jealous of you. To want to live again. It must be beautiful.
>>25996516
I ask you - do you truly wish for others to be happy, or do you say this because it is the right thing to do? If you wish people to be happy, you should consider the ramifications of yourself posting on this board. I fully expect you to retract your kindness now, but that's okay, I'm not comfortable with receiving kindness any ways. Usually, when my father was kind to me, it meant he was about to rape me.
>>
>>25992924
Doesn't know that Saudi Arabia hates dogs as they are considered un clean by Islamic religious practices
>>
>>25996215
Wizard chan is a true bastion for robots, not 4chan. It's alot slower however.
>>
>>25996558
Ofcourse I can grasp that people want to die. Never stated that I want to talk to you about that though.

Want my advice? Get off this board. After a while it always makes me feel terrible. I can't imagine how shit I would feel if I was on it everyday.
>>
>>25996315
do you need food money man?
>>
>>25987065
Obvious troll thread by a man or if not a troll thread by a cunt. Either way i do not fall for such petty games. /thread moving on.
>>
>>25996551
It means she has a daddy fetish
>>
>>25996621
>implying we give a fuck

Surprised how you didn't namefag for even more attention
>>
>>25987065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8Tpe58Fhc
>>
>>25996600
To the contrary I would have killed myself long ago were it not for this board. Whether that is a good or a bad thing is up for debate.
>>25996612
A healthy person would say yes. I however am committing soft suicide by not eating. I just hope the hunger doesn't drive me onto the streets to beg for nourishment. All I pray for now is the resolve not to get out of this cursed bed as I fade away. I should thank you for this offer, but whether it was genuine or not I have no way of knowing.
>>
>>25996667
Do you work?
Paypal?
>>
Fembots pls

How can I make a boy fall in love with me
>>
>>25995917

I can't put my dick in 4chan posts.
There's no actual benefit in orbiting attention whores here. Benefit for me, there is for them. All the more reason for maximum btfo'ing.
>>
>>25996558
Recommendation from one robot to another go to shrink get welbutrin lexapro and proloft/ pamalar makes you feel empty but functional
>>
>>25996718
There's a difference between being a cunt for no reason and not responding to someone for no benefit.
>>
>>25996692
be my gf
I fall in love with any women that give me even the slightest bit of attention
>>
>>25996143

> before this was an outcast haven.

So you were one of the really weird pedophile hacker geeks on the 2004s 4chan?
>>
>>25996765
perfect match. i'm the same with any men that show me attention
>>
>>25996692

men are like autistic kids and you have to literally look them in the eye and say "I really like you, do you want to be my boyfriend?", anything less than a literal statement wont be picked up on
>>
>>25996786
Please be mine. Where do you live?
>>
>>25996786
So now what do you we do?
>>
>>25996804
*we
Fug
Should I post contact fembot?
>>
>>25996795
so why won't he text me back ;_;
>>
I want honesty out of you fembots

How many of you come onto here to laugh at us because we say how horrible you are all the time?
>>
>>25994434
Do you need to be single to be a robot? What if you're just really legit autistic? Could that count?
>>
>>25990757
Unless she is autistic then she doesn't like you. Normal girls like to talk a lot to people they like. If she is legit autistic though then all you need to do is just ask her if she likes you and she will straight up tell you if she hasn't already.
>>
>>25996913
You can't be serious. You can't. Nobody would miss the point this bad.
>>
>>25996832
Probly couldn't think of something good to say, put it off, and forgot.
Happens to me
>>
>>25996692

Be Femdom
Be dominant

If you are shy and just wait you are waiting for them to be dominant. but if you are dominant and take initiative then you are more likely to get someone
>>
>>25996897

I come here to troll men and women tbqh
>>
>panty and stocking has been over for SIX years
kill me
>>
>>25995917
It's a defense mechanism, just compare the scale of different problems between gender here.
When a male anon complains about a lack of affection he means that no human being has ever laid their eyes on them in 20+ years of existing whereas fembots' problems rarely go beyond stuff like >>25995830

They're mad because it's insulting.
>>
>>25996938
>autism
>missing the point
Are you surprised?

Anyways that is why I come here, because I'm legit autistic and I can relate a lot to people here even though I have a bf. I actually met my bf here too (not /r9k/, but 4chan). There's not really many places to find a grouping of spergs like this.
>>
>>25996978
I loathe you. You loathesome, loathesome creature.
>>
>>25988258
>straight to arguing with holes
laughed
>>
>>25996897
I only go to nice threads where I can relate with people without having to reveal my gender. Otherwise people are assholes and I just end up getting in arguments with them about how they treat people shitty and they should stop that.
>>
>>25996897
Nah, we could get that most places on the internet if we wanted it. People being angry for no reason doesn't do anything but make me feel pity.
>>
>>25996978
You need to be miserable and lonely. No friends, no significant others to be a robot you stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>25996973
See, myself and this other lady I spoke to on here post stuff beyond your example but never gender as it won't be taken seriously.

Guess that's a hard message to get accross on this board.
>>
>>25997038
>People being angry for no reason
>no reason
This is why we hate you. This lack of self-awareness is fucking intolerable
>>
>>25987065

People fail @ their 1st choice chosen career , you should tell him to move on to something else and do his music in his spare time e.
>>
File: hug.gif (417KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
417KB, 480x270px
>>25997042
I was like that before I met my bf on 4chan though. So I can still relate. And I like trying to comfort people who used to be a lot worse off than I am now because I sympathize with them a lot. I hope that makes sense.
>>
>>25997086
Then I should say "no good reason" or "no sensible reason"
>>
>>25997038
>no reason
Sometimes I wonder if women are even people. Glassy eyed little automatons.
>>
>>25997086
>lack of self-awareness
>/r9k/

Everyone here has a huge lack of self awareness, male and female. That is why they suck with people and social things.
>>
>>25997086
>one girl says the wrong thing
>hates all girls

This is why we take the piss out of you
>>
>>25987065
>THAT HORRIBLE FEEL WHEN YOUR 3RD ORBITER ONLY MAKES $90,000/YEAR

>THAT DEATHLY, UNSHAKABLE, DEPRESSIVE FEEL WHEN BOYFRIEND IS ONLY A 7/10 ON THE LOOKS SCALE

>THAT SUICIDAL FEEL YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND'S DICK IS ONLY 6 INCHES LONG

LADIES? CAN YOU RELATE? LIFE IS SO HARD AS A TRUE FEMBOT...
>>
>>25997105
I relate to this. When I was first on /r9k/ I was bitter and miserable. Feels good to have grown up and stuff, but I still remember how it was years ago.
>>
>>25997105
You aren't comforting
You are fucking infuriating and you admit to not being a robot. Kill yourself
>>
>>25997105
You make us feel worse. You flaunt your success as a woman despite your mental illness. Imagine how painful this be to the men, who are cursed to be alone and stew in their patheticness for as long as their frail little bodies will allow it. It's a very real hell and your presence only makes the agony that much more acute.
>>
>>25997133
>>25997137
Another reason why we take the piss out of you
>>
>>25997115
>no good reason
Shoot yourself femwhore
It's very sensible to hate you slut ruining this already awful place we carved for ourselves. You aren't welcome so fuck off
>>
>>25997170
>my life is so miserable
>no one every gives me attention

>oh look, someone is trying to help
>what a fucking cunt, I won't accept their help
>I'll carry on being miserable and still blaim everyone but myself
>>
>>25997168
>>25997170
I don't talk about my bf when comforting people. I tell them nice comforting things that I wanted someone to tell me when I was in the same position. I don't even mention my gender at all.
>>
>>25997207
The fact that you have one means you aren't comforting. Fuck off, we don't want you here
>>
>>25997203
I blame myself. I'm an utterly broken, pathetic little man. I'm subhuman. But some woman bragging about her boyfriend is hardly help. I don't see how this is supposed to help. It's a painful reminder of the life I don't have.
>>25997207
And yet here you are, mentioning both your gender and your boyfriend. I wonder if you are delusional or just disingenuous?
>>
>>25997203
She doesn't fucking help
She's a normalfag cunt who should be hanged
>>
>>25997228
>be depressed and lonely
>someone comes to try to help
>fuck off we don't want you here

I feel like maybe you just want to be depressed and lonely forever and don't actually want to change or want any help
>>
>>25997228
>I don't talk about my bf when comforting people. I tell them nice comforting things that I wanted someone to tell me when I was in the same position. I don't even mention my gender at all.
>The fact that you have one means you aren't comforting.

Can you not comprehend that she doesn't say that so that you won't know? Fucking retard.
>>
>>25997193
>awful place we carved for ourselves
I was there doing it with you
>>
>>25997275
>I was there doing it with you
No you weren't
>>
>>25997264
She doesn't need to say it
Just her having one means she's not saying anything helpful
>>
>>25997294
How would you know? All because her gender wasn't mentioned in any of her posts doesn't mean that she wasn't there.
Not all cunts on here start their sentence with >be fembot

But keep believing whatever you want to believe as long as you think women can't understand you. Keep forcing yourself to be miserable.
>>
>>25997203

>helping

How does satisfying your own ego at the expense of others help them?
>>
>>25996125
lol is that blood from your cooter? that's hiLARious!!!!
>>
File: 1351885322978.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1351885322978.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>friend texts me saying I gotta come to her place to see something amazing
>she has a weird sex toy machine thingy in the middle of her living room
>its like a dick +torso of a guy.
>it has "ejaculation feature" and the dick even has a built in vibrator
>says she spent nearly $500 on this
>tell her I dropped $150 on a playstation and can play games and it also has a built in vibration feature for when I want to get off.

People really buy those half doll things apparently.
>>
>>25997326
>How would you know?
Women don't create anything
They destroy everything for attention.
>>
>>25997347
>>its like a dick +torso of a guy.
>>it has "ejaculation feature" and the dick even has a built in vibrator

that sounds really hot, not gonna lie.
>>
>>25987065
>failed musician
>just for the sake of love
>leeches off her

THATS GONNA BE ME
>>
>>25997371
Keep believing that to stay miserable. Enjoy your shitty life.
>>
File: hug.png (339KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
339KB, 500x546px
>>25997249
It's a fembot thread, someone asked why fembots come here. I said I come here because I used to be miserable and lonely too and I can sympathize and I like to try to comfort people because I used to be in the same position. I explained why I'm not as bad anymore and mentioned my gender because it was related to the topic.

I think even if I hugged you and told you everything will be alright you would still be mad and tell me to fuck off. I understand that, it's hard to trust people and listen to them, I was there before too. But you can't help yourself out of misery, if you could you would have already. You need someone's help, you have to take a chance and trust someone and let them help you feel better. That's what I did.

It's okay to be afraid Anon, you've been hurt and shit on a lot. It's understandable. But what do you have to lose if you trust someone and they hurt you again? Taking the risk they might actually be nice and help you feel better.
>>
>>25997064
You can't really blame this board for not taking women seriously.
In fact, that's pretty much what this board is all about, and a good 90% of people who feel the urge to state their gender usually do so complain about some dumb problem that's so minimal that most other people would consider it a blessing to be so well off.
Yea sure you're probably different but the whole not taking women seriously thing is based on what people see for themselves, just don't act the same and you won't have problems.
>>
>>25993574
>>25993171
>tfw play guitar as a hobby
>tfw thats what people think I do when i tell them im a musician
>they don't know im actually a rapper
>>
>>25997402
Fuck off you stupid fucking cunt
We don't want you here
>>
>>25997404
I don't. It's just irritating after a while of seeing all this shit about how all women are like that for when all they know they could be responding to one.

But things aren't going to change around here, and I don't really care for the people who hate all women for such minute things. So I suppose it's alright.
>>
>>25997402
>It's a fembot thread,
Exactly. These cunts can't leave us to say anything. Too fucking obsessed.
>>
File: hugs.gif (953KB, 499x250px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.gif
953KB, 499x250px
>>25997446
Too bad, I'm gonna stay here and say nice things to you and you won't even know it's me. I will make you feel better and happier, it will happen!
>>
>>25997495
I'll tell you to fuck off like I do all the delusional cunts that post shit like that
You are cancer
>>
Can any of you fem"""bots""" honestly deny this? How can you not be here to use us?

>>25994139
>>25996137
>>25996365
>>
>>25997518
>you are cancer

You are the male equivalent of a SJW
>>
>>25997462
The thing is, the actually decent female posters are those who DON'T make everything about them.
You're right in that a lot of female posters blend in just fine along the rest of us, and what makes them good is that they don't go around with a fucking banner stating their gender and complaining about minimal issues.
"fembot" is different to female poster in my opinion, there's a vast difference in contributing and having a vagina and whoring for attention because the real life dicks didn't suffice.
>>
>>25997573
You're the first decent person I've met on this board once they have found out that I'm female.

I find a big problem here is that whenever a question gets asked for females, I respond then I'll get insulted for my answer as "girls don't do that" or that we don't have the brain capacity to think certain ways etc

Suppose I'm just ranting now so I'll end up stopping. Unless you care for this topic.
>>
>>25997556
This is such a baseless comment, it's the modern equivalent of comparing someone to Hitler. No substance, proves nothing, accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>25997652
>accomplishes nothing
Just like your existance then?
>>
>>25997573
>The thing is, the actually decent female posters are those who DON'T make everything about them.
Don't exist
Fuck off white knights and fem""bots"""
>>
>>25996137
>Can confirm. I have fucked several girls from this board and a lot from 4chan in general. I've TRIED to fuck many more, which meant talking to shitloads of them.

how easy/hard is it?
>>
>>25997679
Then I prefer whiteknights over the 'real men' like you.
>>
File: azunyan.jpg (122KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
azunyan.jpg
122KB, 500x408px
>>25997573
The issue is a lot of people make threads asking
>Fembots, how do you feel about this
>Fembots, why do you do this
And then obviously girls respond and then everyone is like
>fucking women you're the worst always revealing your gender and attention whoring and making everything about you

It would be like if someone made a thread asking robots how they feel about something, then they responded to it. And everyone told them they were attention whoring and making everything about themselves and revealing that they were male.
>>
>>25997675
It's spelt 'existence' you dumb whore.
>>
>>25996137
>I've fucked a lot of girls from here
>they were all whores
>being surprised that women who would fuck you easily are whores

w e w lad

Has anyone ever considered that maybe the women from here who wouldn't fuck someone easily also exist? Maybe you've never met them because they're not interested in talking to men from here because they only want one thing anyway (ie. sex)?
>>
>>25997712

I feel the same way >>25997633

It'll just be cunts getting mad that females are here so they're just trying to put us down constantly.
>>
>>25997759
I think it's just bait threads anyway, don't respond to them. They only make them (like this thread) so women respond and then they can tell them that they're attention whores who reveal their gender and confirm all their biases against women. It's just one big circle jerk.
>>
File: il_570xN.255437830.jpg (128KB, 570x648px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.255437830.jpg
128KB, 570x648px
>>25989761
post poem, fag
>>
>>25997633
Yea the whole thing where people bash someone without a reason is just dumb.
If it makes you feel any better this happens to everyone, but being a female just happened to be the reason they went against you, I know it gets your blood boiling when someone completely shits on the point you made just to talk trash but that's honestly just just average 4chan behavior, try not to get worked up over it.
>>
>>25997853
Yeah pretty much this. I have a theory that most people here aren't actually assholes, they're just being typical 4chan users. If you ever got them alone they'd just be decent and nice, but in a group of other people from 4chan they're going to adhere to the typical 4chan behavior obviously.

Or maybe I'm just optimistic, I don't know. But that's generally been my experience here, minus a few actual assholes here and there.
>>
>>25997853
I don't, it's why I rarely come on this board. Too much negativity to make browsing worthwhile.

And by negativity, I mean towards females for no reason that I can see all over this place. As it would be dumb for me to say too much negativity on a board based around it.
>>
>>25997903
A lot of people are just overly aggressive to fit in, yes.
In a sense they're just as low as the attention whores who struggle to fit in, which is ironic considering how they accuse every female poster of acting that way.
Personally my biggest issue with this board are the fucking kids who think that this is some hidden cult of recluses.
While that could be the case, they certainly aren't contributing when they start talking shit with everyone they can find a slight reason to just to convince themselves that they belong here more themselves.
I wish people would get over themselves, this place isn't a dick measuring site over who belongs the most, and the only people who don't actually belong are the dumb kids who think that way.
>>
>>25997908
All I can suggest is you give as little reason to fuel that behavior as possible.
If they still keep acting like little chimps trying to rile you up then you can at least have the comfort of knowing that you did nothing wrong and that they're just being pricks.
>>
>>25997797
I told you it's shit.

Making monthly payments, can't keep up with the prices.
More shit talk to say less, what connects us divides us.

Small soldiers of political turf wars.
Having friends doesn't mean what it used to before.
Spending scholarship money in electrical fruit stores.
They're the educated youth who only want more.

The future of our species holding onto its vices.
The ones who get free rides without sacrifices.
They can't realize that they're the real crisis.
They don't see the signs on distraction deices.

Making monthly payments, every day compromises.
More shit talk to say less, what connects us divides us.
>>
>>25991499
i wish i was still dating my loser chad. he broke up with me for being successful.
>>
>>25998778
I'm a loser Chad looking for a successful gf.
>>
>>25998795
post pic? you loyal tho? i know chads are not supposed to be -- that's what makes my search so hard

my stats:
>25
>100k+ salary
>own a co-op in nyc sup
>>
>>25998970
I'm pretty loyal if you count being too lazy to find other women if I already have a gf as "loyal". I'm not going to post a picture here but you can email me at [email protected] and I will.
>>
>>25999057
yeah i dont think its going to work. need you to be actively, dog-like faithful. i mean, what if some bitch comes onto you and youre too lazy to turn her down? can't let that happen.
>>
>>25996600

Feel bad? watching robots spiral into depression is my morning coffee.
>>
>>25999118
Fine, I'll be dog-likely faithful. Just get me out of here.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.