[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white moves to another country "Expat" >nonwhite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

File: 11.jpg (164KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
164KB, 1024x610px
>white moves to another country
"Expat"

>nonwhite moves to another country
Immigrant/shitskin/illega/invader/etc

Explain this shit.
>>
We only go to white countries
>>
Well, when whites move to another country, they find a job and don't leech on the society they're a guest in.
When shitskins go to another country, they don't want to integrate.
Simple as that.
>>
>>25985822
White people are hypocrites.

>>25985833
lol.
>>
>>25985822
We run the world.
>>
>>25985833
Japan, Korea and China aren't white countries.
>>
white people do it legally.
>>
Asia is where white boys go to feel like men
>>
>>25985839
Whites move to Asia to act like niggers, though.
>>
>>25985845
Only weeaboos go to those countries
>>
>>25985856
Not really. White tourists in Asia act like niggers. Whites working in Asia act decently. Source - I worked in Asia.
>>
>White moves to another country
>finds a job, tries to integrate, contributes to the country

>shitskin moves to another country
>crime, welfare leeching, rape
>>
I live in Japan and its pretty much failed normie General.

I was born here, but Americanized so all friends here are not natives
>>
Weee whuz kingz 'n shieeeet
>>
>>25985842
No white people bring money and culture. Shit skins bring crime and death.
>>
>>25985866
>crime
don't even go outside

>welfare leeching
mommy and daddy work very hard to support me

>rape
virgin

so much for that :^)
>>
>>25985862
You can take the fjordnigger out of the fjords, but you can't take the fjord out of the fjordnigger
>>
>>25985873
You better be getting that prime jap pussy
>>
Black people commit acts of violence against whites: Disgruntled youths, oppressed minorities, disadvantaged teens.
White people commit acts of violence against blacks: Horrible racists, nazis, fascists, hillbillies, trailer trash, everything wrong with the world.

Explain THIS shit.
>>
>>25985895
>money and culture
Sure, they bring money and culture to the child prostitutes they go to fuck.
>>
>>25985855
We go to South Africa too. Black pussy everywhere for us nigger boi
>>
>>25985925
Lol white countries have most laws place to stop pedis meanwhile in 3rd world age is like 12 for consent you dumbass shut skin
>>
>>25985916
white """"people"""" rape, murder and enslave entire continents: conquest, civilization, perfectly justified because white man's burden

Nonwhite People try to progress but the white man don't let them: fucking shitskin savages race war now hitler was right nuke the spook gas the kike kick the spic
>>
>>25985925
We don't need money your women line up to suck our dicks like we are kings mofo
>>
The term expatriate implies a disenchantment with ones' home country for political and cultural reasons as well as a desire to work or study away from those complications.

Immigrants come to America to work some menial job, rake in the tax breaks and charity, reproduce exponentially, and whine and complain and threaten to blow shit up until the country's pop culture reflects their incomparably marginal population entirely.
>>
>>25985956
>white """"people"""" rape, murder and enslave entire continents: conquest, civilization, perfectly justified because white man's burden
Would you rather live in a mudhut?
Because that's where you would be living if whites never came along.
>>
>>25985956
No one has stopped Africa or middle easy from professing over last century and they have failed horribly. Shut skins are just a inferior species. Also proof is Asian countries success.
>>
>>25985948
>3rd world age is like 12 for consent
And the white man couldn't be happier. I wouldn't be surprises if white pedos had financial influence in the governments of these places to keep these pedo laws from being erased.
>>
>>25985839
80% of homeless people are white the other 20% are niggers

explain that shit
>>
>>25985903
this desu

Who /robot immigrant/ here?
>>
>>25985839
It's very much the opposite. Expats are just travelers. White people have money to travel.

Immigrants are the ones finding jobs and working and settling down.
>>
>>25985973
>disenchantment with ones' home country for political and cultural reasons
You mean like someone seeking... refuge... for something? Like a war, for example? Or to escape genocide? as in "refugee" :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>25985978
Vets with ptsd or alcoholism
>>
>>25985977
Tell that to the up with the Arab pedos. Also it's illegal to solicit underage girls if your home country had higher consent laws you silly shitskin
>>
File: .png (612KB, 610x609px) Image search: [Google]
.png
612KB, 610x609px
>>25985985
I'm from mexico living in the US and from now on, I'm calling myself an expat.
>>
>>25985978
here in america btw

you go to another country and you don't see homeless people begging for money like whites do in america

it's disgusting
>>
>>25985977
You're saying as if they want to erase those laws in the first place. Truth is arabs and africans fuck their kids way more often than whites do, in fact, they think having sex with children can cure aids.
>>
>>25985845
>Japan, Korea and China aren't white countries.

Near impossible to live in those countries is you aren't Japanese, Korean or Chinese. They won't even let some people move in who have half children and applied to be a citizen decades ago, try again nigger.
>>
File: 1450665881981.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1450665881981.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>25985925
nice bait ma nigga, just because your shit girls sucks doesnt mean our girls are prostitutes like yours
>>
File: 1452654459678.jpg (6KB, 170x229px) Image search: [Google]
1452654459678.jpg
6KB, 170x229px
>>25985822
>he doesn't know what expat means
Also, good, but it's not enough.
I want the quotas and bans back. Fuck modern immigration laws.
>>
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>>25986045
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate
>An expatriate (often shortened to expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing, as an immigrant, in a country other than that of their citizenship.
>as an IMMIGRANT
>>
>>25986063
Exactly. There is nothing in there about race, which is my point
>>
>>25985974
Take your meme history to stormfront
>>
When whites move, they don't take low skill jobs away from the their host nation's working class.

White Europeans don't come to America to flip burgers.

White Americans don't go to Europe to be waiters.
>>
>>25986075
So you agree that nonwhite immigrants are expats too?
>>
>>25986078
>objective fact in the context of hypothetical
>is a meme
>gb2 [OTHER WEBSITE]
No

>>25986087
Yes, if they have citizenship from another country.
No one disagrees with this.
>>
>>25985956
>Nonwhite People try to progress
really? like killing people? why black people never grew culturally and technologically? they fought cancer? i dont think so, and remember the white people was who helped the black's against the "racism" and get a good country to life otherwise they die of starve and were killed in their own country by themselves.
>>
File: 1453497720111.png (911KB, 1780x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1453497720111.png
911KB, 1780x1092px
If we're all equal, why is India, China, Mexico, Central/South America, The Middle East and Africa such shitholes?

If you're response is "muh Whitey is keeping me down", then you're a good goy because it's always Jews at the top and you're admitting that Whites are clearly superior if they can cuck entire nations. Enjoy speaking White language and White culture while your mother tongue dies along with your shitty ass backwards culture.
>>
>>25986100
>objective fact in the context of hypothetical
It's not
>mali
>songhai
>nok
>ethipoia
>nubia
>great zimbabwe
>ghana
>>
File: sunneversets.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
sunneversets.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>25985822
We have useful skills and money (in theory), and we're invariably going to a shitter country than our native land.

Shitskins are stupid, have no skills, are poor, and are fleeing a country that they already ruined.

Notice that the Irish are white, but they were still immigrants when they went to America, because they were poor stupid and useless. So you see, its not racist.

>>25985866
>White moves to another country
>finds a job, tries to integrate, contributes to the country

We don't really try to integrate that much desu. Lots of British expats on Costa Del Sol, plenty of places there that are basically a British seaside town, except with good weather and beaches.

Why would we integrate when our culture is objectively better?

>>25985956
Arabs and the 'religion of peace' took far more European, African and Hindu slaves over the course of its history than anyone else ever did. The white slave trade paled in comparison to the Caliphate.

When the Moorish people invaded the Iberian peninsular, one of the first orders of slaves from the Caliph over in Morocco was for 3000 female blond virgins.

Assuming you're an angry nigger with a chip on his shoulder about the slave trade, if you think it was so bad then why don't you fuck off back to Africa where you belong? Good luck shitposting on r9k from over there, Sambo.
>>
the difference we don't come to shit up your country in mass numbers because of own country's inferiority, created by our people. we come from better countries, and you would have a better life if you took our place in the country we came from.

and we're usually not trying to live in your country permanently

>I'm not allowed to be an expat in an asian country when my own country is being flooded with asians
>>
>>25986110
>your mother tongue dies
Oh trust me, Spanish, Chinese and Hindi aren't going anywhere lmao
>>
File: 1419314214524.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1419314214524.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>25986129
>Whites never existed in those countries
You do understand that fucks in those countries are actually bitching about whites being there right?
>>
>>25986151
Those countries had more than mudhuts before encountering whites
>>
File: 1413844535077.jpg (829KB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1413844535077.jpg
829KB, 5616x3744px
>>25986151
Also, I just have to.

> Z I M B A B W E
>>
>>25986131
>we don't come to shit up your country in mass numbers
But you do...

>whitey comes up in this bitch fucking little kids and shit
>is an all-around asshole to the native population
>refuses to learn the language properly
>do drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes in countries where it's not allowed
>usually moves to escape or
circumvent the law in his own country or are part of a drug-trafficking operation
White niggers are fucking crooks
>>
>>25986165
Look, it was obvious to anyone the hyperbole was meant to denote significant lack of social and engineering development compared to white nations.
>>
>>25986136
>Oh trust me, Spanish, Chinese and Hindi aren't going anywhere lmao

Kek, Spanish isn't their native tongue, it's the tongue of their European overlords. Chinese will live on but Hindi will turn into Call Center British English. English will be the worlds default language, get used to it.
>>
>>25986191
White children (not yours, since you'll never reproduce lol) will be speaking chingchong bingbong in school in 20 years.
>>
>>25985822
Whites dont m,ove en masse to other countries and demand that that country change their ways customs and infrastructure to accommodate them.

we dont shit in their streets either
>>
>>25985845
japan is like 99.5% asians bro
>>
>>25986209
White children (not yours, since you'll never reproduce lol) will be speaking ToyotaKawasaki dingdong in school in 20 years.
>t. man from the 1980s
>>
>>25986185
The results of retarded colonial policies culminating in rapid decolonization in a continent with infrastructure built purely for siphoning resources to take to Europe and intentionally uneducated natives that couldn't maintain said infrastructure
>>
>>25986209

Lol, this is what Chinks actually believe.
>>
>>25986212
>>we dont shit in their streets
Of course not, you do it in the mouths of child prostitutes.
>>
>>25986183
if people are coming to your country to circumvent laws in their own (e.g. for child prostitution) then there's a problem with your fucking country
>>
File: 1413843926506.jpg (890KB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1413843926506.jpg
890KB, 5616x3744px
>>25986229
Oh right, because those niggers were doing just fine before the white man came in and built a nation on "their land" and made a profit. How terrible that after apartheid, those evil white devils didn't teach the natives to understand the infrastructure of the nation they built and how to be civilized. I guess they didn't need whities help until they had to go it alone again.
>>
>>25986256
The problem is that whites will sperg the fuck out and threaten war if small countries do anything to their precious immigrant scum.
>>
>>25986244

What's with all this child prostitute crap, did your parents sell you to an old British man for FIVE DOLLA or something?

What's worse, the person who travels for sex with children or a country whose economy runs on selling their children for sex to foreigners?
>>
>>25986270
Also according to you all of the shit built on the nation during the colonization just serves as free shit and can have no negative impact sense those natives were obviously ok until Europeans came along.
>>
>>25986283
Whites pretty much built the child prostitution industry in Asia single handedly.
>>
Because white people are master-tier races. Pretend that the white people are VIP's on a danceclub. The white people can still go to the cheap end of the danceclub, but the cheapskaters cant come to the VIP-section.
>>
>>25985822
If non whites hate white people so much why don't they go back to their own countries? Serious question. We've tried and we've tried and we just don't fucking get along, it's time to give up. We'll both be happier for it.
>>
>>25986303
Nigga is you subzerious?
>>
>>25986270
>didn't teach the natives to understand the infrastructure
niggas nowadays are like
>fuck you white racist
when we give eveything...
>>
>>25986276
>i-it's not my fault my country is a lawless hellhole where children can be freely fucked, it's because whites will defend them if we crack down on it!
white countries will not defend pedophiles. that's why pedos have to come to your backwards country in the first place
>>
>>25986303

I'm pretty sure child fucking has been going on since the dawn of man. Have you ever once in your life stopped to think how that would be possible? Whites would somehow have to convince thousands upon thousands of Asian parents, Asian police, Asian politicians and Asian advocacy groups to turn the other cheek and look away while they're fucking kids. Are you mentally retarded or just stupid?
>>
>>25986332
Given that Arabs manage to do the same in white countries it's not far fetched.
>>
>>25986308
It's more of a linguistic matter. Of the words being used incorrectly. And white hypocrisy
>>
File: 1451652820447.jpg (57KB, 570x459px) Image search: [Google]
1451652820447.jpg
57KB, 570x459px
>>25986308
>go back to their own countries
this
>>
>>25986332
>Whites would somehow have to convince thousands upon thousands of Asian parents, Asian police, Asian politicians and Asian advocacy groups to turn the other cheek and look away while they're fucking kids
...But that's EXACTLY what they do. And if you don't mind, I'll be associating the word "expat" with pedophilia from here on. Thanks :)
>>
>>25986276
tell that to the boers in south africa at the moment
>>
File: 1408630170525.jpg (100KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1408630170525.jpg
100KB, 300x450px
>>25986362
cuz datz racizz in shieet nigga, we ur problem now whity

Literally what their counter argument has been.
It's funny because they just restate part of the white man's burden which they tout as racist, and then call themselves POC, when colored people is racist.

We live in strange times lad.
>>
>>25986130
>Irish
>white
Since when?
>>
>>25986355
It's a pretty egregious offence given the amount of damage and social unrest non whites in white nations are causing. I'm not sure what race you are, but have you ever considered moving to your ancestral homeland if you're so critical of whites? I mean it in the nicest way possible. Non whites have been living in white countries for a while now and it clearly isn't working. Both sides are unhappy, but we're too scared of returning to our "evil" past to take actions ourselves. Just leave if you think we're so awful.
>>
>>25986353

The majority of it is against other Muslim children, you also forget that the majority of Politicians in White countries are Jews and they're perfectly happy if White kids are getting raped.

>>25986370
>...But that's EXACTLY what they do. And if you don't mind, I'll be associating the word "expat" with pedophilia from here on. Thanks :)

Then the problem isn't White people but Asian people, maybe they're not human after all.
>>
Expats support the economy with their fat pension or large nest egg,and make the country better with their presence.

Immigrants, shitskin, illegals, invaders, etc. Take jobs from locals, get on welfare, commit crime, and make the country worse.
>>
>>25986407
>The majority of it is against other Muslim children
>im-fucking-plying
HORRIFIC BETRAYAL
O
R
R
I
F
I
C

B
E
T
R
A
Y
A
L
>>
>>25986407
>whites finance kidnapping gangs and forgery of documents to adopt kids in orphanages to get them into their pedo circles
>"fuggen evul shitskins is all ur fault i'm fuckin all these kids!"
>>
>>25986423

You didn't actually read the article, did you? If you could read, you would have read that the majority of victims were Muslim girls but some White girls were abused.

The more White girls abused, the faster a war will come along. Better get my popcorn ready.
>>
>>25985822
White brings civilisation

All the other brings shit
>>
niggas sucks, end of the thread.
>>
>>25986462
White girls were exclusively targeted in the Rotherham grooming gangs.
>>
>>25986270
They didn't build a nation
They built infrastructure that couldn't serve a nation. It was built in such a way that it would only be beneficial for extracting resources for the colonizers
>>
>>25986450
nigga you can literally just pick them up off the street
>>
>>25986450
>>whites finance kidnapping gangs and forgery of documents to adopt kids in orphanages to get them into their pedo circles

Let me guess, these kidnapping gangs are composed of non whites along with people who forge non English papers with more non whites and White people are the problem again?

It seems like you're obsessed with Whites and want to be one, maybe if you're really lucky, you'll be reincarnated into one some day
>>
>>25986477
niggas cry because they are not accepted in some jobs.
And who dafuq will employ a nigga when they know shit?
>>
>>25986483
Regardless of whether or not your claims are true it doesn't matter. There is no way that any kind of land development can hurt the shitskins left in their shiny new nation unless they are mad retarded.
>>
>>25986487
speaking from experience?

>>25986494
Financed by white people.

>use local criminals to do your pedo deeds
>"i dindu nuffin directly. it was dem evul shitskins that made me fugg all these kids!"
In my eyes, every white is a pedo until proven otherwise.
>>
>>25985822
the implication is that developed people expatriate because they can go home at any time (but basically never want to), while developing people immigrate because they can't home (and always want to)

except this is a bullshit way of looking at things because it treats whites like they have no sense of attachment, no desire to integrate and respect the country that they have chosen to spend potentially the rest of their life in, working, paying taxes, maybe raising a family; while "immigrants" are respected for working hard and fighting against poverty when basically they have zero allegiance to the country they arrived in and would only stick around if they can find a better way to leech off the system and bring their country's culture in. Of course many immigrants are pretty good people and many expats are shitheads, but the difference in outlook towards both at different times is pretty shitty. I live in Taiwan and I constantly get bombarded with dumb questions about when I'm going to peace and go back to the country I hate, have to deal with incomprehensible English all the time even though I'm perfectly capable of communicating in at least basic Chinese and have a desire to improve it, have to deal with a lot of people treating me like a sex tourist; meanwhile the SE Asian foreign laborers are treated like shit because they assume everyone is just here to clean houses for a year or two before getting the fuck out. Granted Filipinos are pretty much trash, but if you don't want them in your country, why are you letting them live in your house?
>>
>>25986450
>whites finance kidnapping gangs and forgery of documents to adopt kids in orphanages
choose one: autism or kidnap
>>
>>25985978
> nigger education
There are far less blacks in america compared to whites.
Also imagine how many more crime and homeless people there would be if there's 50% blacks in america
>>
>>25986483
>America builds nations
>China builds nations
>eurofags build africa-tier shit
Why are eurofags so incompetent and how did they even achieve what they achieved given their inferior intellect?
>>
>>25985822
>>25985839

As soon the chinese girl tastes the big black snake she gets crazy and wants more.she loves the bigblack to breed more babies and bye bye one child per couple.go china go get that bigblack.
>>
>>25986541
This is bait, right? Do you think Europeans all live in huts? We have buildings older than your people you fucking shitter.
>>
>>25986528

>Every step of the way there are Asians helping old fatass whites to fuck your Asian children
>it's all the ebil White men's fault

Maybe stop making an industry to lure in the old farts with the promise of fucking your little girls?
>>
>>25986528
>speaking from experience?
no speaking from the fact that in shitty countries like thailand more kids live on the street than in orphanages
>>
>>25986528
>use local criminals to do your pedo deeds
africans are native pedo, they are also do zoophilia that why aids appears
>>
>>25986559
>in shitty countries like thailand more kids live on the street than in orphanages
Lol
So you've never been, I take it?
>>
>>25986512
It's less to do with the infrastructure than the fact that shitskins weren't educated, not even an attempt was made, or civilized during colonization. They were used as uneducated laborers and nothing more. Then Europe pulls out rapidly in a continent with arbitrary lines drawn and groups that hate each other forced together, still in an iron age cultural mentality (that the colonizers did nothing to change), but now they had modern weapons that Europeans left behind, or was given to them by the Soviets
No wonder Africa is such a shithole, and colonization didn't help. At least not the way it was handled. If they'd educated Africans, and done a slow transitional decolonization it would be a hell of a lot better. It would have been best to let Africa develop organically like other continents instead though.
Now we need to stop throwing money at them and the continent would fix itself. Our help does nothing but make it impossible for native economies to develop because people there can't economically compete with the free shit
>>
File: 1451654702190.jpg (314KB, 616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1451654702190.jpg
314KB, 616x2030px
>>25986537
>Also imagine how many more crime and homeless people there would be if there's 50% blacks in america
a lot
>>
>>25986571
aids appeared because some nigger ate a dead chimp man
>>
>>25986555
We built Japan and Korea, two of the most influential and richest countries on the planet. We rebuilt your shitty countries after we won TWO wars for you people. We basically keep euroshitland from collapse despite you people's best efforts to destroy it.

Eurofags built... Africa.
>>
File: 1440318418371.jpg (631KB, 1655x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1440318418371.jpg
631KB, 1655x1160px
>>25985822
Hmmm... I don't know, maybe it's because of the consequences of mass immigration we can see in sweden or germoney.
>>
I admire Asia for being so homogenous

Asia for asians, Europe for whites, Africa for blacks, South America for spics and America for everyone.
>>
>>25986575
It's not Europe's problem
>>
>>25986631
I don't think it is
Europe making it it's problem like they are is only going to hurt both continents in the long run
>>
>>25985822
*most* white countries developed

skilled immigration between developed countries isn't a problem

mass immigration from shit-tier failed states that suddenly alters the racial demographic of the recipient nation IS a problem
>>
Seems like the thread is dying, so I would now like to dedicate this victory in honor of reason. Victory against the barbaric, pedophilic and unreasonable white animal tastes so sweet.
>>
>>25985833
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahah this is the dumbest statement ever

You have obviously never traveled
>>
File: Ascaris_infection.jpg (36KB, 575x385px) Image search: [Google]
Ascaris_infection.jpg
36KB, 575x385px
>>25986078

Enjoy your parasites, fag
>>
>>25985822
i take it you read this article op?

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/mar/13/white-people-expats-immigrants-migration
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.