[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /delayedpuberty/? I'm 20 and I haven't aged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: manlet_delayed_puberty.png (169KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
manlet_delayed_puberty.png
169KB, 375x212px
Who here /delayedpuberty/?

I'm 20 and I haven't aged since I was 16 and I'm starting to worry. I've grown a good half inch since then, at most (I'm 5'6" with my shoes on). I'm low energy and in a constant state of fatigue.

It fucking sucks looking like a 15/16 year old and going to college. Everyone gives you looks like "Are you even supposed to be here?", and they all tower over me. It's nerve-wracking. About a year ago, someone asked me if I was going into the 8th grade. My voice has hardly deepened at all, either, so it's incredibly difficult to speak up and be social with people. I sound like a 13 year old kid. I know 12 year olds with deeper voices than me. feelsbadman

Is this indicative of a hormonal disorder? It's pretty much turned me into a recluse and ruined my life.
>>
>>25984576
19 and 5'6 with shoes on too. I know how you feel but I just make friends with other short people and they don't treat me awkwardly which is nice. Why don't you drop a vocaroo so we can hear what you sound like?
>>
I feel like I've been getting younger to be honest. I'm currently 21 and everyone including my own family thinks I could pass as a sophomore in high school. And I'm only 5'8 to boot.
>>
>>25984615
Same. I honestly just naturally gravitate more towards short people. I feel awkward with taller guys and I always feel like they're judging me.

also vocaroo http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FKAYbmihoy
>>
>>25984576
It might be, you might have some thyroid shit going on. My buddy was telling me about some guy he knows that is like 5'4-5'6 and that the only reason he's so short is that they didn't catch a hormonal imbalance when he was younger.
>>
>tfw babyface, 5'4", and starting to bald at 18

thanks genetics, too bad i can't say it's delayed puberty and have hope, though i think i'm a late bloomer
>>
>>25984655
>I feel like I've been getting younger

How?
>>
>>25984677
I'm honestly hoping that it's a thyroid problem or something along those lines, because that's easily fixable. I'd feel utterly defeated if this was just the way that I am.
>>
>>25984576
Do you have any body hair? Are you balls and dick underdeveloped?
>>
>>25984700
My mom is like 5'0 and my dad is 5'10 so I guess being 5'5 is somewhat expected
>>
>>25984668
I have friends your age with higher voices and mine isn't that deep either so you're fine.
>>
I was legit 4"10 at 16. dont feel bad. I am now 22 and 5"9. Still entry level manlet height but eh.
>>
>>25984709
Yeah, that's the weird thing is that I have really profuse body hair and an okay sized penis. Makes me think that I don't have anything wrong with me and I'm just naturally like this :(

>>25984716
My parents are the same height, so I'm not all too surprised about it, but I still wish I could grow more. Older bro grew much taller than me.

>>25984728
thanks anon
>>
>>25984736
Yeah my younger brother is taller than me now he's about 5'8 and still growing probably which can be annoying sometimes.
>>
>>25984576
same my bro
>>
Go to the doc and get your test level checked
>>
>>25984698
Throughout grade school, I would overhear the other kids always saying that I looked "old" or "sad looking". Now I get people at my college asking me if I just got out of high school. And I'm starting to watch cartoons and getting back into old hobbies. When I turned 19 it felt like a chore to do the thing I love doing. And I'm not as interested in women as I used to be back when I was a teenager
>>
post a pic OP it can't be that bad

go to the doctor and get prescribed test. I don't know how you haven't already Tbh
>>
>>25984756
Is there anything that can even be done about height when I'm already 19?
>>
>>25984700
Don't wait dude, if you wait too long and your bones ossify then you'll be stuck at that height
>>
>>25984668
your voice sounds fine
>>
File: me slipper2.jpg (76KB, 593x791px) Image search: [Google]
me slipper2.jpg
76KB, 593x791px
>>25984756
Is it just as simple as getting a blood sample or whatever?
>>25984767
alright but i'm censoring it partially. not showing my face on here. kek
>>
>>25984821
look I can't see that much but you look fine, stop worrying

your best bet is to go to the doctor and get your test levels checked. They might be able to prescribe something that will raise your test and will help you out. Lifting won't hurt but seeing as you're on /r9k/ I doubt you'll heed my advice
>>
>>25984875
I've hit rock bottom, so I'm willing to do anything to improve. I used to lift and it made me feel good, but I stopped due to complications in my life. I honestly appreciate the advice, anon. I've planned on doing some of this, but I just needed a reality check and some second opinions. :)
>>
>>25984875
Can lifting raise test levels?
>>
>>25984930
might be bro science but I became a lot more 'manly' when I started lifting. I mainly said it because if nothing else it will just make his body look better and his face more defined
>>
I got taller, but my body didn't really get more masculine. My bones are still very thin and narrow, dick isn't any larger, etc.Aside from my height, I didn't grow nearly as much as I expected. I guess I'll always wonder if it was genetic, or caused by something else entirely. Either way, I'm pretty sure there's nothing that can be done about it now. It's not like I'm going to get a second puberty in my late 20s.
>>
>>25984821
hi jimmy
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
>small dick
>160cm
>born in australia aka. Chad nation
>born in sydney aka. Chadest city of chad nation

Mfw
>>
I was about 16 when I started "real" puberty. Until that point I was about 5ft and my voice hadn't really broken, I'm 22 now and 6ft but still don't look or sound like I'm 22.

For example I don't have any chest hair and I haven't filled out yet.
>>
>>25984964
my name starts with an e, so you're way off, friendo ;p
>>25984972
lmao i have another pic of that dude saved on my phone. who is he?
>>
>>25984700

see a doctor you moron dont fucking bitch on /r9k/ you clearly have some sort of medical disorder or you have been starving yourself for years.
>>
>>25984959
>dick isn't any larger
This is the fucking worst.
My dick still looks the same from when I was 14 and i'm 20
>>
>>25984769
Yes. I was around 5ft8 at that age, 6ft now at 22.
>>
>>25985005
Show pic?

Dieinfhf
>>
>>25985009
What did you change if anything?
>>
>>25985009
>Yes. I was around 5ft8 at that age, 6ft now at 22.
Do you still grow after 18? so even if I'm a manlet now I have a chance to grow a little more?
>>
>>25985006
just wanted to see if anyone else had similar experiences, anon B)
>>25985016
i'll find it in a sec.
>>
>>25984668
You juat need to speak with your diaphram more than your nasal cavity
>>
>>25984668
You're voice sounds fine dude. Almost sounds a bit raspy, like you have a cough or something but that's not a bad thing at all for a guy.
>>
File: r9k fella.jpg (32KB, 791x791px) Image search: [Google]
r9k fella.jpg
32KB, 791x791px
>>25985016
found it, pham
>>
>>25985022
I got sent to a boarding school in the country when before I was always in town, so it could be environmental or routine related.

>>25985026
Yes. I'm still experiencing growth spurts now. It kinda sucks having to get bigger clothes every 6 months though.
>>
>>25985042
>>25985051
thanks, i've been practicing speaking more from my diaphragm, but i still get mistaken for a child over the phone and it's really disheartening. feels almost like it undermines the confidence i've gained after years of work :(
>>
>>25985077
Well thanks for giving me a glimmer of hope anon. Maybe I'll try some lifting and adventuring.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
>>25985063
Origndleirjufhthtjt
>>
>>25985109
WHO IS THIS NIGGA?
>>
>>25985102
>adventuring
I think this is what might have done it, when I was at home I didn't do anything outside of school.

But once I got sent to live in the country air I suddenly found myself feeling better and more refreshed even after busy day in the classroom. This led to me participating in after school activities such as long distance walks and mountain climbing.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.