[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anybody here who killed themselves that wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 5 13.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
5 13.png
42KB, 846x592px
Is there anybody here who killed themselves that wouldn't mind sharing some tips?
>>
DONT fuck up. It hurts.
>>
1) suicide is a joke don't do it
2) please don't do suicide
3) you literally have no reason to suicide, trust me. you're white and have so much potential.
3) unless you're a nigger, you have no reason to suicide.

5) exit bag is a meme and doesn't work
6) the most effective way to suicide without pain is to overdose on some drug

good luck and don't suicide unless you're black.
>>
File: 1429312281370.png (93KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
1429312281370.png
93KB, 680x509px
>>25983700

>tfw no reason to suicide and no reason to live
>>
>>25983571
>anybody here who killed themselves
That's unlikely.

But take it from me, I tried cutting, and it's too painful. I wasn't even trying to kill myself, I was just an edgy faggot. Try another quicker and less painful method.
>>
>>25983700

this desu

don't do it unless you're black OP. I know this sounds like a platitude but you really do have potential if you're not black.

it's not worth it. as someone who is presumably not black your life has worth.
>>
>>25983700
>Most effective way is drug overdose
>Most drug overdose's fail

The best way is a shotgun to the head OP

Something like a 99% success rate. Very quick.
>>
>>25983744
Also, there's the minimum possible pain from that method unless you butcher the shot.
>>
The real pros use a triple suicide method. Back ups in case the other's fail. The last thing you want to be is a vegetable in a hospital.
>>
>>25983744
nice dubs bro, i also got dubs haha

anyway what i was thinking was that most people who OD on drugs are ODing on like benadryl or some shit like those teenage retards do. i'm talking serious drugs. heroin etc.
there is shit more lethal and quicker than heroin if you know where to look.

i'm 100% serious about the black thing though, no reddit implied. i fucking hate black "people". if you're a person that happens to be black, that's fine. but if you're a nigger, just take your "nine" or whatever the fuck you stole from a law abiding citizen and kill yourself.
>>
File: done.png (195KB, 694x500px) Image search: [Google]
done.png
195KB, 694x500px
>>25983757
>Be robot
>Load up shotgun
>Get ready to pull trigger
>Shells spill out of pockets
>Spaghetti and Shotguns shells all over the floor
>Bend over to pick them up
>Don't want to leave a mess
>Shotgun slips
>Bang
>Arm feels wet
>Look down
>Shot arm with shotgun slug
>Can't move arm
>Can't rack the slide with one hand.
>Pass out
>Wake up in hospital

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.