[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help and advice for my hypothetical scenario that is not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I need help and advice for my hypothetical scenario that is not real at all.

In my dream I met a 15year old chick and we hit it off and turns out shes the weirdest freak ever, she wants me so bad its unreal. I am in my 20s the texts we have are so wrong and Immoral. This has been going on for a few months, and she 100% is real and not a catfish.

My question is what do I do when this dream becomes a reality? Should I be scared? Should I stop having this dream? Should I stop messaging her in my dreams? Should I let it happen?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
If she's below the age of consent under the laws of your dream world, then having sex with her would be illegal and you might go to dream jail.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg
>>
>>25983281
In my dream world the laws of consent are 16, shes almost there but I dont want her dream parents to kill me or disown her.
>>
>>25983315

wait until she's 16 in your dream world and then fuck the ever loving shit out of her, dream style. who gives a fuck about her parents. you only live once in a dream world.
>>
>25983315

Don't dream about having sex with her if she's under 16 then.

16 and 20 isn't an abnormal age difference, and if her parents aren't overprotective or whatever, and you're a good man who won't abuse her, then they most likely won't have a big issue with it.
>>
>>25983363
>and you're a good man who won't abuse her
What if she wants me to, badly? This chick is a freak.
>>
>>25983315
Once she turns 16 have sex with her, but before you do have her say on video that she consents to sex and use a condom.

Don't do anything while she's 15.

If her parents freak out after she's 16 then obviously it'll be limited but if she's committed to being with you just have her come to your place and avoid contact with the parents.
>>
>>25983393

Playing with dream fire.
>>
>>25983506
I've never sent nudes in my dream so I have nothing to worry about, but man do I want to sometimes. Never will but I want to bad.

>>25983496
That's the plan, I'm not to worried. I haven't done anything illegal yet at all and I'm not horny enough to cross that line but it will be good when I legally can.
>>
>>25983567

Your local dream laws might mean it's legal to dream about having sex with her, but illegal to dream about sending her nudes until you dream she's 18.
>>
this dream isnt going to end well. teenage dream girls are even more unstable than regular dream girls, and do crazy shit like tell all their dream friends and blab and make up shit when theyre mad at you and ruin your dream no prob.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.