[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate gets home from work >he immediately goes to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1441567812237.jpg (39KB, 683x673px) Image search: [Google]
1441567812237.jpg
39KB, 683x673px
>roommate gets home from work
>he immediately goes to the fridge to drink some tequila mixed with koolaid and Gatorade
>make a comment about him drinking so soon
>he says he has no work tomorrow so he's getting drunk tonight
>he proceeds to wash my dishes I had laying in the sink before going into his room with a glass of tequila koolaid gatorade cocktail and closing the door
>he has been playing music kind of loud for awhile so I go to his room to ask him to turn it down
>open his bedroom door
>it's dark
>his laptop is on and he's playing a Giles Corey song on repeat
>roommate is sitting on the floor with his back against his bed
>his pants are off and there are various cuts on his thighs (the cuts weren't deep)
>he has towels nearby for cleaning up the blood
>turn on the lights, take away his razor and turn down the music
>sit beside him and see that he has scars all over his thighs
>have a stern talk with roommate about why he's doing what he's doing
>he tells me he isn't suicidal, but drinks and self-harms and listens to music to cope with his depression

He's usually a really outgoing guy. I had no idea he had so many demons.
>>
>>25982828
Offer to watch a movie with him after work. Don't ask him how he's doing, or anything, just give him something to escape the world for a while. There's a solid chance he'll shoot you down but keep at it.
>>
>>25982828

You should dose him out on some LSD so he can exorcise the demons and begin the healing process
>>
Make him watch Kiniro Mosaic.
>>
Cue 200 posts of people randomly taking potshots at what will 'finally' cure him.
>>
a friend of mine was like this but was living the neet life and was on drugs.
>>
>>25982828
Maybe you two can play games or something to help him lose stress.
>>
>>25983004
but seriously, op should dose him with a 10 strip of acid without his knowledge, instant cure.
>>
>>25982828
> I had no idea he had so many demons.
huh, seems the type to me
>tequila mixed with koolaid and Gatorade
>>
>>25982828
Some people are the clowns m8. That's all.
>>
Murder his family OP
He'll be so distracted by the fallout and his anger at you that he won't even think about self-harming anymore

Also
>not suicidal
TOP kek he just didn't want to get btfo to the psych ward, everyone knows it's practically illegal to say you want to kill yourself anywhere other than anonymously these days
>>
Is your room-mate really an butt ugly girl? Jesus Christ.
>>
>have a stern talk with roommate about why he's doing what he's doing
Are you his mom?
Why do you care?
If the cuts are superficial it doesn't really matter, does it?
>>
See that's what I'm always saying:

Some people wear a normie skin but are autists within.

Don't judge a person by his cover
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.