[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Privilege

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

ITT let's discuss Female Privilege
>work as bartender
>make decent amount but still have to work a lot
>new girl gets hired
>she's average looking, kinda basic bitch
>on her first day she makes more in tips than I've made in 3 days
>its not just her, all the girls their make much more than the guys
I demand we be paid evenly. For every dollar that women make men only make half of that. How can girls still expect men to take care of them and a family when they could do it just as easily and make more money?
>>
kill all women desu
let's level that playing field
>>
Girls get paid more as strippers too. Women dominate those nightlife jobs.

Men dominate business.

Realize you have privlege too
>>
>>25981819
and you wonder why every server is female and most (competent) bartenders are male. Any chick with tits can pour a beer or a jack and coke and make 3 times what you will.
>>
>>25982502
passive aggressive femanon detected
>>
>>25981819
>I demand we be paid evenly

then you are no better than a woman. men understand supply and demand. if you want to get paid more then go work at a gay bar.
>>
I've never had a service job but my understanding is that most of the better places pool tips and divide them evenly, this way the bus boys and dishwashers get a cut too
>>
>>25981819
the richest people in the world are men

men make more on average

get a real job
>>
if you look at the statistics, women actually have better lives all around than men

women complain because they don't have the chance to be 1% elite rich powerful people, but FUCK YOU ROASTIE, NEITHER DO WE
>>
>>25981819
>gynohegemony
>>
>>25982587
that's actually false

women in their 20s and 30s now actually earn more on average than men
>>
>>25981819
I can't believe these hoes have the audacity to say women get paid less. Even in jobs like waitress they can end up making $20+ an hour while busboys and cooks slave for minimum wage
>>
>>25982502
Connected men*
>>
>>25982587
>men make more on average
>tfw you realize by "average" he means the median of every position for men and women
>tfw median isn't an accurate representation of "average" cause there could be more male CEOs than women, who have more doctors, both which are equally honorable jobs, but one pays less
Basically women usually have a trend to CHOOSE and STUDY to be in lower paying positions that actually help people and animals, like teachers, doctors, nurses, and vets.
Meaning more women work DIFFERENT jobs then men that pay less than men. It doesn't mean that women are paid less for the same position.
>>
>>25982502
Men dominate business because they actually do something other than look pretty
>>
men don't give a shit about how much everyone else is making. men are too busy working hard and getting better at their craft.
>>
It gets on my nerves when men ask female bartenders to make something THEY (the bartender) like. The result is always something deathly sweet, fruity and flowery. Is there anything more cringeworthy or beta?
>>
File: Screenshot_19.jpg (74KB, 899x487px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_19.jpg
74KB, 899x487px
>>25981819
>How can girls still expect men to take care of them and a family when they could do it just as easily and make more money?

But muh pay gap! Pic related

""""""66%""""" of the world's work! My sides are gone!
>>
>>25982865
btw the first half of this talk is pretty okay, a 2nd wave feminist picking apart why 3rd wave slutwalk feminists are retarded and need to fuck off. So if you want to know how to debunk tumblrinas using feminist arguments, I recommend watching.

But at this point in the talk she was heading off into feminist fantasy land. Hence the screenshot.
>>
>>25981819
you shouldn't be working a service job anyway you fucking failure
>>
>they don't have a tip pool

I used to be a bouncer and we got a cut of the door and a cut of the servers and bartenders tips, one of the few times I didn't mind the real wage gap of women getting paid more than me for less work
>>
File: entitled whore.png (43KB, 972x572px) Image search: [Google]
entitled whore.png
43KB, 972x572px
tl;dr
Stacy thinks guys are pussies for not approaching her and feels like she has no responsibility in initiating contact with someone she finds attractive
>>
That's why I never tip women unless they're hot and flirt convincingly which is fucking never cuz roasties hate non-chad even when it's there job to pretend not to
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.