[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Rodge get so much love here if he was not even close

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: cho-seung-hui-455-x-351.jpg (34KB, 455x351px) Image search: [Google]
cho-seung-hui-455-x-351.jpg
34KB, 455x351px
Why does Rodge get so much love here if he was not even close to the high score?
It was literally easy to dodge the Rodge, a bunch of witnesses did.
>>
>>25981721
>Why does Rodge get so much love here if he was not even close to the high score?

because he is exactly like most of the people who post here

>loser
>KV
>non-white
>childlike in appearance and mannerism
>obsessed with getting something he will never have (a gf)
>massively entitled
>constantly fantasizes about murdering innocent people for reasons they cannot articulate

cho was just a worthless zipperhead, there's nothing more to him.
>>
>>25981764
>loser
>KV
>non-white
>childlike in appearance and mannerism
>obsessed with getting something he will never have (a gf)
>massively entitled
>constantly fantasizes about murdering innocent people for reasons they cannot articulate
Literally Cho
>>
>>25981721
> In middle school, he was diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder known as selective mutism, as well as major depressive disorder.[11] After his diagnosis, he began receiving treatment and continued to receive therapy and special education support until his junior year of high school. During Cho's last two years at Virginia Tech, several instances of his abnormal behavior, as well as plays and other writings he submitted containing references to violence

>Cho and his family lived in a basement apartment in the South Korean capital of Seoul for a couple of years before immigrating to the United States

> "I remember sitting in Spanish class with him, right next to him, and there being something written on his binder to the effect of, you know, ' 'F' you all, I hope you all burn in hell,' which I would assume meant us,

So just cause he didn't have a manifesto and looks like shit?
He's way more robot than Rodge ever was. Rodge born of rich stock, lives the glamour life of LA, has a nice car and everything to make it but just a self hating faggot.
Meanwhile this dog eater has real r9k issues and no one gave a fuck.
>>
>>25981721
They're both scum.

As for why people on here like Elliot I think much of it is tongue in cheek but that manifesto that showed how truly pathetic he was probably endeared him to some of the more exceptionally hopeless losers on the board.
>>
>>25981809
Did Cho ever release a manifesto?
>>
>>25981721
Its because r9k didn't turn into le edgy woman hating board until way after Cho.
>>
>>25981871
i think he did leave behind some videos or some letters explaining why he did it IIRC
>>
>>25981830

That is /r9k/. You think anyone here has real problems? every thread about "who has it worse" is some inane bullshit about not having a girlfriend, and not being in shape. everyone here is just as shallow as the chads they aspire to be.

Anytime somebody has a real issue, it is a joke. this place is a joke. You almost feel sorry for the people here until you realize firstly, how pathetic they all are, and secondly, that they bring it on themselves.
>>
>>25981871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXhAXMJ95M

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/cho_manifesto_1.1.pdf

But at the time it was not a meme so I guess most of r9k was too young to meme into this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A
>8 years ago
Fuck just watch the way he talks.
>>
>>25981721
Fuck, Rodger looks like Mr. Charisma next to Cho...
>>
>>25981721

140 page manifesto. People connect with his story. Same thing with Unabomber. You need a good hook if you want to be a cult leader.
>>
>>25981946
I used to be scared of this guy when I was 12. Now all see is an edgy retard.
>>
I think its mostly how Rodger is seen as a giant joke with a hilarious backstory whIle Cho was just fucking creepy
>>
File: 1435788250400.png (351KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435788250400.png
351KB, 800x800px
I was really obsessed with Seung when the shooting happened, even for about a year after.

All I can say is, you should take his manifesto, the videos, and the pictures with a grain of salt because those aren't really him or how he was in day to day life. It was a character he put on.

But the same isn't really true for Elliot which I think lets people connect with him easier.
>>
>>25981916

> middle class first world problems, I'm a normie you guys are losers, blah blah

Maybe if you were denied something everyone else takes for granted you would consider it a problem. At least starving people have the promise of dying after some suffering. Romantically starved people are just left to suffer endlessly. For some, psychological torment is worse than any torture device devised.
>>
>>25981916
R9k problems plague the first world countries. The constant hopelessness lingers right under the surface. Nobody is happy, only distracted
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
a lot of things, but mostly the multiple orange juice attacks

satanic
>>
>>25981809
Cho wasn't a loser. He got a pretty decent score.
>>
>>25982412
Obesity get over 800 per day.
>Every day
>In the U.S.A alone

These guys are small time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.