[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wished she loved me back. I can't stop thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

File: 9QG07tw.png (89KB, 483x480px) Image search: [Google]
9QG07tw.png
89KB, 483x480px
I just wished she loved me back. I can't stop thinking about her. Every time I watch a movie I think about how I wish she was watching it with me. Every time I see something she would like I want to send her the link. Every thing I do I think about her. Why am I not good enough for her? The worst part is I know I am nothing to her. That she never even thinks about me. That she couldn't give less of a shit about me. It hurts so much.
>>
>>25981628
Jesus christo get over it you orbiter, a girl that is not into you will never be into you.
>>
>>25981628
Maybe you should stop being such a pretentious dope and say something relevant instead of inserting superfluos tangents into your simple banter that was centered around the relay of wholly-functional reports amongst one another and not an intellectual discussion about instant gratification in this millennium. Oh, now you got me doing it.

Basically:
>don't use big words when big word shouldn't be used because it sounds like you're so insecure another your own intelligence you have to sound "smart" to others because you're afraid they'll question your competence.... OH FUCKIT
>>
>>25981757

Oops, autocorrect:

Basically:
>don't use big words when big words shouldn't be used because it sounds like you're so insecure about your own intelligence that you have to sound "smart" to others because you're afraid they'll question your competence
.... OH FUCKIT
>>
Just imagine her getting pounded by a barely better looking dude and improve your fucking self. If you hate it so much then avoid making it happen EVER EVER
>>
Do you know any other girls? Are there any other girls that you can pursue?

Get some because focusing so much on one person is unhealthy. Making another person the source of your happiness is unhealthy, find something to do with your days.
>>
>>25981757
The picture isn't me you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>25981815
She is literally the only girl that I know. She is/was my only non family friend
>>
>>25981817
Then you say "pic unrelated" faggot
>>
>>25981831
>She is literally the only girl that I know.
You don't actually love her. Your urge to reproduce and you desire to be loved by a woman are forcing you to become attached to her because she is your only avenue for attaining either. You NEED, for the sake of your own mental health and social well being, to meet more girls (and dudes so the girls don't henpeck you). You don't have to try to bang all of them - just casual female attention will do wonders.
>>
>>25981628
Did you really actually say that
>>
>>25981757
I dunno anon I kinda wish someone would break the veil of normalcy like that when talking to me for once
Otherwise you just end up with words that don't really mean anything

I get where you're coming from but not everyone thinks alike you know
>>
>>25982036
>Your urge to reproduce and you desire to be loved by a woman are forcing you to become attached to her because she is your only avenue for attaining either.

This.

I'm sort of in the same situation. If you're around a couple of girls regularly, then you're going to become attracted to them whether you want to be or not. It's pretty cringey actually.
>>
>>25981914
Agreed
FFS OP lurk and think more

Also oneitis is the human disease. It will crush your soul. But it's part of growing up desu. That's why grown ups are so bitter
>>
>>25982133
This is why fap before do anything with a group of women. Once my nuts are empty I don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>25982142
>>25982133
>>25982036

We are pretty close friends. I recently told her that I liked her and she said she didn't feel the same. Since we are close friends and she doesn't like me back then it is 100% looks right?
>>
>>25982205
Girls tend not to want guys who know them well.
>>
Invite her over for nihilism and chill.
>>
>>25982273
That makes absolutely no sense. Isn't your partner supposed to be your best friend?
>>
>>25982273
That sounds like some bullshit. If I was Chad she would be head over heels if I told her I liked her.
>>
>>25982314
>Isn't your partner supposed to be your best friend?

Not the guy you're replying to but my best friend will always be a man. What the fuck do I have in common with women? Being human? That's about it.

The beta males that get along with women aren't even the type of men that girls want. It's funny, really.
>>
>>25981628
OP if that pic is of you then you're fucking sad. lol guys look! i took fedora class 101 and think i'm above everyone xDDDDD

fuck off. people are fucking people. if their lives are vapid, who cares? they are having fun. stop being a soul-sucking piece of shit.
>>
>>25982459
Read the fucking thread
>>25981817
>>
>>25982205
No, it's not looks. Dont worry about it. Bitches wiring is fucked to hell in modern society. Ignore them until you want to have kids. I plan on finding a woman to carry a child for me someday without getting married or anything. Women are not worth it.
>>
>>25982544
I think that is what hurts me the most. Because I do think it's looks and I do think If i just looked a little better she would love me back. But alas I don't and she doesn't.
>>
>>25981628
You know whats fucked up when i send my friends msgs that are fairly long and get one word responses fuck them. Seriously don't have enough fucking time when you are shitting to send me a decent text? I fucking need new friends.
>>
>>25982314

OP you are exactly like me in highschool. You think she is the one, that there is no other and will beat yourself up over this. No one in this thread can possibly convince you otherwise. It's a tough pill to swallow, but life isn't like a Disney movie. You will move on, you probably won't even want to be friends with her anymore after this, I mean what's the actual point?

Use this as motivation to improve yourself and find someone else.
>>
>>25982658
I just want to know why. Why am I not good enough for her.
>>
>>25982314
>>25982349
How many women do you see dating their longtime friends? Almost none.

Why? Because a man with whom she has been close friends for a long time is not novel or exciting.

Women desire emotional intimacy which her friend already gives her without her having to put out. That's an arrangement in her favour, why would she jeopardize it?

Women (young ones in particular) like to believe that there is some mystery to them. Dating a longtime friend denies them of that.

Another reason is that guys who know her well know her past and more importantly are part of it. Meaning that those guys are tainted by any misgivings that she has about her past self. If she thinks she was a slut then she feels that he thinks she is a slut and thinks less of her.

>Isn't your partner supposed to be your best friend?
>If I was Chad she would be head over heels if I told her I liked her.
You are projecting how you want to be loved onto women. As a man you have to put yourself out there to get women to like you and it can be stressful. What if there was a hottie who already liked you without you needing to jump through hoops? Wouldn't that be swell? As a woman she gets to sit back and be amused. Why would she give that up? For your looks? Sorry buddy but she can fuck five fitter, bigger dicked Chads in one night if she wanted.
>>
>>25982795
I don't know much about women seeing as this girl is literally the only girl I've ever talked too but I don't buy that. Maybe there are some women like that and I wouldn't be too surprised if she was like that but I would guess that most or at least a good percentage of normal women would have no problem dating a best-friend(if they found him physically attractive)
>>
>>25981628
She owes you nothing in return for how you feel about her. Fucking move on you depressing jew.
>>
>>25982990
Why would a woman only be friends with a guy to whom she was attracted?
>>
>>25983127
So a woman is only friends with guys she doesn't find attractive?
>>
>>25981628
this was such a cringe
>replying with one word to a paragraph
she doesnt give a shit about you my man
>>
>>25983150
Unless the guy is super Chad and she's trying to join the queue of girls waiting to get smashed. But then they aren't really friends she's more of an orbiter.
>>
>>25981628
It never really goes away, but keeping yourself busy with other things helps.
>>
>>25983208
I been lookin for you my whole life, an appetite
For the feeling I can barely describe, where you reside?
Is it in a woman, is it in money, or mankind?
Tell me something got me losing my mind, AH!
I say where you at, from the front to the back
I'm lookin' for you I react, only when you react
Ah, I thought I found you, back in the ghetto
When I was seventeen with the .38 special
Maybe you're in a dollar bill, maybe you're not real
Maybe only the wealthy get to know how you feel
Maybe I'm paranoid, ha, maybe I don't need you anyway
Don't lie to me I'm suicidal anyway
I can be your advocate
I can preach for you if you tell me what the matter is
>>
File: 1449669235220.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449669235220.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>25981757
Is it pretentious to tell a girl that her pursuit of chad ends up causing more single motherhood, lower iqs, and ultimately is one of the driving causes for the fall of the modern western civilization?

I mean i know women are essentially animals but id like to think a few of them have some masculine integrity to admit that their impulses are creating the very betas they despise.

Chad is not a good father that teaches their children to be independent thinkers who value courage, strength, mastery, and honor, instead they encourage liking sports teams, fashion trends, and supporting the very world that degrades the previous values ive mentioned.
>>
>>25983278
Yeah totally tell her that, it won't backfire at all, and maybe she'll change her mind and go out with YOU instead!
>>
>>25983336
I did say only a FEW females possess the masculine integrity to admit such a thing didn't i?

Most women will be like, "IDK YOLO LOL SO RANDUM XD."
>>
>>25983278
Sports teams and fashion trends value courage, strength, mastery, etc. and if you can't see that you're a dumb retard who doesn't know what he's talking about. This is why Chad is better than you: he can put those principles to practice and create something concretely useful while all you can do is shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>25983385
Cont:
And because most females will likely respond in this day, i dont see why rape is necessarily a bad thing...at least anymore.

Rape kept women in check and made women appreciate the men who wouldent rape them, but since the threat of rape is virtually nonexistent (besides in the minds of SJWs) women can be as independent and irresponsible as they want with no repercussions because they are allowed to express their sexuality in the modern world. But men cannot express their sexuality of force, men have been reduced to playing feminine games in seduction to be able to obtain women.

We view rape with such disdain but looking what happens in its absence was it really a bad thing?

Also, when i mean rape i mean the majority of dumb conformist women, not the small minority of honorable ladies, they too view modern women with contempt.
>>
>>25981628
Ask her out to a date, but not in a weird, make a scene way. Just call her and ask her if she'd "like to go out sometime." And give her the plan. Like to drinks somewhere, or like to dinner somewhere nice if you're too young for that. Bowling, I guess can be fun if you're not old enough to drink, or maybe like to do some activity you think she likes.

If she says yes, you're in. If she says no, you have closure and the fantasy will end. Either way it's a positive.
>>
Your a beta and probably ugly, why do you expect her to find you appealing?
>>
>>25983431
>Sports teams and fashion trends value courage, strength, mastery, etc.

>Playing with a referee
>Safe from the danger of death
>courage
>strength
Thats a nice low bar you set for courage and strength

>Fashion trends
>Conformist mentality is courageous
>Mastery is taking recycled material and putting a new spin on it for clothes you dont need to survive.
>>
>>25983459
>Women won't have sex with me so I'm going to rape them

This is why she's right not to want you. You are disgusting. You should get beaten to death before you harm a poor innocent woman who's right in not wanting a disgusting, violent, piece of shit creep like you.
>>
>>25983469
Already did about a week ago. She said she doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>25983517
>All women are honorable females who deserve the respect to not get raped.

Maybe in the past this was the case, but not today.
>>
>>25983547
then move the fuck on with your life.
>>
>>25983556
I mean come on, im not saying, "rape all females". but many if not most would benefit from being reminded of the danger a man can pose to them, and maybe appreciate those who can control their impulses not to.
>>
>>25983503
>Safe from the danger of death

So you are encouraging lethally dangerous behavior for the sake of some obviously distorted principles of yours? That is just plain retarded. If you think you shouldn't be safe from the danger of death, you should immediately kill yourself.

>Fashion trends
>Conformist mentality

Pick two. Haute Couture is inventing new forms of style and art within fashion all the time and even on a personal level it is finding the personal balance that works, something that needs mastery given the autism clothing you people pour into.

>Mastery is taking recycled material and putting a new spin on it for clothes you dont need to survive

Living is more than surviving. If you have to still worry about surviving you are at lower step in life and people are right to look down upon you.
>>
>>25983547
Yeah, cut contact and move on. Make her hate you if that's the only way to get her to leave you alone.
>>
>>25983618
>>25983556
This board is reminder enough. If you cannot control your urges you are no better than rabid dogs and you need to be put down as such. You wish to inflicting lethal, traumatizing violence someone just because you are too retarded to see how fucking disgusting you are, you deserve to get beaten to death.
>>
>>25983686
All men who post on r9k should be burned alive imo
If I catch my son posting on this board I will disown him and beat him to an hospital bed, and if he protests after I will kick him out and tell him he's dead to me. Fucking disgusting piece of shit males
>>
>>25983623
>So you are encouraging lethally dangerous behavior for the sake of some obviously distorted principles of yours?

No i am saying that in the past, courage meant facing a far bigger danger than is faced today.

A danger that required more courage than is required today, and even the fact that sports is a recreational activity is a telling fact. Sports is what men do when they become domesticated animals who instead of devoting their energies towards survival, waste it on games and empty ego gratification.

Fashion is not not a noble trait, deal with it, when tools such as clothing are used more showing off rather than their utility then this is a sign of a dying civilization which is so unoccupied with necessity and more focused on recreation, recycling, hedonism.
>>
Does her name start with S?
>>
>>25983686
>>25983712
Your defense of modern females is part of the problem.

In your mind, when you think of a woman being raped you project the perfect innocent woman getting the treatment because you cant even imagine of the subtle damage a woman can do with her manipulation, but no, its never their fault right? Its the man's fault for being manipulated, because he grew in a world where he had a father to teach him of this manipulati- oh wait he had a single mother so the cycle will repeat itself again until the society runs out of men that give a shit about running it.
>>
>>25981628
What did u just read
>>
>>25983713
So you complain about the good things of civilization such as divesting yourself into pleasurable activities and having time and possibility to nurture yourself and wish for the return to a non-civilized state where you have to act like an animal to survive while lamenting the supposed death of the same civilization you complain about?

Why don't you go survive in the woods without any tool civilization created for you and leave the internet to actually civilized people.
>>
>>25983762
>oh wait he had a single mother

That's no excuse. You don't have just your mother. You have other relatives, neighbours, teachers, friends, peers, social counselors, therapists, the fucking internet, the whole of fucking society to turn to also. You choose not to because you are pretentious and think yourself something big and good when you're not, and that's why people are right to hate you.
>>
>>25983794
>Why don't you go survive in the woods without any tool civilization created for you and leave the internet to actually civilized people.

I would if your civilization didn't claim the whole fucking earth.

Also being anti-civilization is not anti society or culture.

The Hellenes were a culture, the Romans were a civilization founded on some of that culture.

The difference is size and their standards of life.
>>
>>25983517
Oh look, it's the same retard from the previous thread.
You've been at it all day, I see. Meanwhile, I just got done with reading Baudelaire, lifting, and cooking a nice BBQ. It's people like you that give NEETs a bad name.
>>
>>25983865
>You have others

Yes, others whom dare not speak of a woman's danger and instead tell you to suck it up and adapt, as if that wasn't contributing to the problem.

Yes, one can adapt and easily manipulate women in return but what has that done to men in general?

Its developed a psychology of conformity and dumming down, since actions no longer have consequences like rape or death, instead you are allowed to try again like a video game!

THIS THIS THIS is the problem.

The absence of responsibility, from BOTH men and women.
>>
>>25983877
>I would if your civilization didn't claim the whole fucking earth
Nah, the Sahara for example is still a big empty wasteland of sand. You can try your luck there. Remember not to bring any tools such as water bottles to help you in your survival because civilization created those to ease one's life and therefore that would be cheating.

>The Hellenes were a culture, the Romans were a civilization founded on some of that culture

Why are you making shit up though?

>Civilization

>any type of culture, society, etc., of a specific place, time, or group:
>Greek civilization

Why do you make shit up on the internet? Are you retarded?

>Also being anti-civilization is not anti society or culture

You are clearly anti-social with what a little bitter piece of shit you are.
>>
>>25983952
>literally using dictionary.com definitions
Just kill yourself, already
>>
>>25983952
I don't refer to modern texts for my definitions, a civilization in practice is largely different than a culture even if they might seen synonymous at first.

>anti social

>Having standards is anti-social

No it is you who is TOO-social who thinks that drowning ones self in the masses of quantity and social gratification is "social"

No i just have higher standards as to what i consider, social.

Unlike you i accept the base primitivism where our ancestors came from and instead of devolving this world into mindless primitivism, i seek to build it up into focused meaningful primitivism.
>>
>>25981628
>ywn get to chill with a down-to-earth, introspective guy like that
>the only conversations you'll have will be extremely shallow ones with retards about movies and sports
Fuck this world.
>>
>>25983933
>others whom dare not speak of a woman's danger and instead tell you to suck it up and adapt

Because there's no danger at all? What "danger" is there? It is exclusively your fault if you are not good enough or you misread the signals and even then there's no danger for you there, your butthurt ego is only a danger for others. Another reason why you should be killed.

>actions no longer have consequences like rape or death, instead you are allowed to try again like a video game

That's because punishment should be proportioned to the supposed crime (presuming and not conceding that it is a crime at all) and rape and death are only proportioned to themselves and only serve to escalate a spiral of violence, that's why decent people shun them. Of course you're a lost cause and are only able to think like an brute animal retorting to extreme violence to get what he wants so death in your case would be good, you are not worthy of being considered human.
>>
>>25984052
>I don't refer to modern texts for my definitions
So you literally make shit up? Do you arbitrarily make your own definitions and demand people accept them with no basis to?

>i just have higher standards as to what i consider, social
Sure thing anon, you're totally not a desperate little shit.

>Unlike you i accept the base primitivism where our ancestors came from and instead of devolving this world into mindless primitivism, i seek to build it up into focused meaningful primitivism

Meaningful for whom? What is "meaningful" here? Risking your life for no reason? Making life unnecessarily hard? That is not meaningful, that is just idiotic.
>>
>>25982133
>>25981628
I know this feel. I'm starting to think that I'm not even attracted to the girl herself but actually to the idea of her that grew in my mind. Hell, maybe it's not even that. Maybe she's nothing but an avatar for "the girl". It could be any girl who would give me enough attention and like me back while she's just the face and name to represent "the girl" in my mind.
>>
>>25984062
So why is danger only limited to physicality?
Why the prejudice for physical violence?

Why is subtle mental manipulation allowed when physical force is not?

They effectively can achieve the same goal.

I tend to value violence because i am a man, and my sex is built towards that advantage but i also value it because its HONEST, it doesnt pretend to be your friend or any subtle tricks, it is DIRECT and CLEAN.

I value an opponent that faces me head on instead of someone who pretends to be my friend only to backstab me.

This is one core difference between the Semetic and Hellenic attitudes towards life.

That spiral of violence is what kept people respectful and mindful of their actions towards others, specifically females who manipulated men whom were raped by such men would have no recourse and be forced to marry the man because the father of the female understood that his daughter had acted against another man. He did not hate the man for reacting against his daughters manipulation or seduction but took responsibility by giving her to him.
>>
>>25982314
Don't listen to the retarded normies, you are correct. The woman is supposed to be your best friend if you are to be together. The thing is, with women, unlike with other men, you can and almost always will take the friendship further. Hence you can never really be friends with women because either of you will always develop feelings for the other, and that's entirely biologically driven.
>>
>>25984155
>Meaningful for whom
Me and many other men whom feel the same and wish to take our females back from the Semetic seduction of victim mentality this world preaches.

And no, we arent victims of the modern world, if we were, we would accept it and embrace it.
>>
>>25984302
>by giving her to him.
Or killing him, depending on the man.
>>
>>25984302
>So why is danger only limited to physicality?
>Why the prejudice for physical violence?
>Why is subtle mental manipulation allowed when physical force is not?
>They effectively can achieve the same goal

Because that's bullshit.
Because you can lie and manipulate the scene too projecting shit that was never there in the first place. This is a common tactic among men: either unintentionally (which means you're a retard) or intentionally (which means you're a criminal) you misread and misinterpret what a woman is saying or doing and then, when faced with reality, rather than take responsibility for your mistakes which would be the HONEST and HONORABLE thing to do you blame your own faults on the girl, who is innocent in this.

>it doesnt pretend to be your friend or any subtle tricks, it is DIRECT and CLEAN

Yet you pretend to be a girl's friend in hope to get into her pants someday. Why are you such a hypocrite, doing the very thing you claim to despise? If you were honest you wouldn't pretend to be a friend, friends are not for sex or relationships.

>I value an opponent that faces me head on instead of someone who pretends to be my friend only to backstab me.

So you hate yourself.

>That spiral of violence is what kept people respectful and mindful of their actions towards others, specifically females who manipulated men whom were raped by such men would have no recourse and be forced to marry the man because the father of the female understood that his daughter had acted against another man. He did not hate the man for reacting against his daughters manipulation or seduction but took responsibility by giving her to him

That is complete and utter bullshit though and it got rightly brought down because women and their families had had enough of such bullshit from brutes like you.
>>
>>25982314
Not in the way you mean it.
>>
>>25984359
>Me and many other men whom feel the same and wish to take our females back from the Semetic seduction of victim mentality this world preaches.

So, dumb racists and rapists who don't even care about what the girl wants.
Enjoy getting beaten to death. As a femanon, you're the ones who should be exterminated.
>>
>>25984405
>>25984302 certainly deserves to get killed. I want to beat him to death myself.
>>
>>25984442
Taking responsibility would be answering such aggression with force, not by moving on and reseting the game to try again.

You and I know that, such "misinterpretation" is bullshit and while women might not consciously understand what they are doing, they are still declaring an act of aggression by exploiting such a man. Now im not against exploitation but if a man is to be exploited, i believe he is justified in a reaction towards this explotiation, and definitely not using the same feminine subtlety the female uses.

I dont hate female subtlety, i just think it needs to be tempered with masculine force.

This is the balance we lack today, force is only reserved for force, and otherwise never allowed.

Who said anything about me and what i do?

Nah, in fact i think its the person who denies the male masculine force side of nature in favor for the female feminine subtle side of nature is who hates themselves. One who cannot do battle physically and back up their words with actions.

Yes of course the masses of dumb women who didn't act respectful would rejoice at the prospect of removing taking accountability for their actions, why wouldent they?

They should be able to fuck around all they want with no worry in the world right?

They need not be responsible for their sexuality but men are, men are evil monsters whose force has done nothing but destroy societies, NEVER TO BUILD THEM UP OR CREATE ORDER THOUGH.
>>
File: 3114.jpg (48KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
3114.jpg
48KB, 1000x748px
>>25984474
This world is the result of what "women want" and fuck you if you think this is the pinnacle of human existence.

>Femanon

Oh never mind then, disregard my post and go back to the society you value so much. I do wonder why you're on /r9k/ though.
>>
>>25984631
>your whole post
Taking responsibility would be admitting you are wrong, because you know you are wrong and there was no manipulation at all.

>You and I know that, such "misinterpretation" is bullshit
Except it's not. You want to believe it is because you want to justify to yourself your lack of desirable qualities and your lack of control over your most despicable urges. You are merely deceiving yourself and exposing yourself as the danger you are to others. You need to get killed before you hurt some random innocent.
>>
>>25984673
>This world is the result of what "women want" and fuck you if you think this is the pinnacle of human existence

We still lack space travel and such but otherwise we're doing pretty good. Don't be a sour grape just because you are not good enough for it. You can always kill yourself.
>>
>>25984681
This. It's another Elliott in the making. Kill him before he goes mass shooting strangers too.
>>
How can you be this whipped? You're acting like a woman.
>>
>>25981628
>Why am I not good enough for her?

Because you make shitty posts which show you cannot appreciate life and think women should be raped for not having sex with you. That's the mentality of a deranged negative person and sane people stay away from shit like that.
>>
>Get rejected half year ago
>No wonder I was a fucking skinny autist with long hair
>Change through the summer holiday
>Seriously I look like a man now, my social skills improved
>Try again
>Rejected again
FUCK
Well it was good for something because it made me change myself and finally I can be proud of myself and can look into mirror without wanting to vomit.

Anyway once woman says no she means NEVER EVER? Or after some time she might say yes?
>>
>>25984681
There was no manipulation at all.

In the female's unconscious mind no, but in practice she ends up exploiting the man's resources. Whether she acknowledges this or not, doesn't matter, what matters is the result.

Why are you projecting your criticisms onto me? Im not talking about me you retard, im arguing why is physicality so bad and word games and social games so good?

I already illustrated that of course females would prefer a safer society, where word games and social games are the norm and they can use to exploit resources, particularly from men who dont know better or refuse to engage women on this arena.
>>
>>25984703
>were doing pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCXGAd-leg

I have countless more examples to disprove this but if this is the world you want, enjoy it, it wont last.
>>
>>25981723
Thats not true, women can slowly begin to love anybody regardless of looks/current relationship.
For men, if they aren't attracted to the woman physically, then theres almost no chance for him to gain emotional attachment.
>>
>>25984786
>but in practice she ends up exploiting the man's resources

How?
If you claim to be a friend to her, it is expected of you you help in whatever means you can, that is what friends do.

If you claim to be a friend to her just to get sex and you don't, you are the one deceiving yourself because friends are not for sex or romantic relationships. That is basic common knowledge. You have no one but yourself to blame, it is not her fault you chose to deceive yourself. Therefore no, what matters isn't the result, it's the mental gymnastics and self-deceit you're engaging into just to avoid responsibility like the dishonest little shit you are. You do not blame others for your own faults.

>why is physicality so bad and word games and social games so good?

Anyone who is not a retard can see how the damage left by the former far outweighs the damage left by the latter, therefore the two are not proportioned. If a girl doesn't have sex with you you can still live your life normally even though you should really kill yourself, if you rape or kill a woman she obviously can't do the same because the trauma physical and mental is immense in the former and she's fucking dead in the latter. All this for futile and justified reasons such as rejecting you. Of course being the dishonest piece of shit you are you conveniently ignore this.
>>
>>25984822
>>Thats not true, women can slowly begin to love anybody regardless of looks/current relationship.
>For men, if they aren't attracted to the woman physically, then theres almost no chance for him to gain emotional attachment.

Is it opposite day in your country?
>>
If I was a roastie I would find it cute that a guy put that much effort into talking with me. At that stage I'd either put him out of his misery or stop being such a cold cunt bitch.
>>
>>25984954
Actually, it's basic psychology of the human mind, male and female.
>>
File: Chess-King-Checkmate-485x728.jpg (48KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
Chess-King-Checkmate-485x728.jpg
48KB, 728x485px
>>25985151
Show me any research that supports this
>>
>>25984822
>if they aren't attracted to the woman physically, then theres almost no chance for him to gain emotional attachment.
Completely disagree. I have seen many examples of males being attached to physically non-attractive girls.

>>25986069
Not the one you referenced, but regarding his first thesis, yes, I have seen many examples of women getting attached to men they have already seen or a friend she has never been attracted to.
>>
>>25981628
Try feeling emotionally cucked
I've been thinking about the same girl since September anon. I only talked to her for one day and I still think about her every single day, and I most likely will for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>25986243
>I have seen many examples of males being attached to physically non-attractive girls

Just because they are not physically attractive to you doesn't mean they aren't physically attractive to those men. Or are you implying men are a hivemind?
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.