[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I always tired and unmotivated to do anything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why am I always tired and unmotivated to do anything?
>>
Are you getting enough vitamins?
>>
Apparently this is depression, same for me
>>
>>25981291
whats the easiest way to get vitamins, should i buy multivitamin tablets
>>
>>25981311

Might not be a bad idea.

I'm partial to the Animal Parade brand.
>>
>>25981223

L O W T E S T

original commentt
>>
>>25981311
I've already tried being on vitamins and shit, won't work
>>
>>25981223
too much fapping and depression
>>
>>25981223
get an intensive light therapy lamp, op

it will cure you

the real ones offer 10k lux at 12"+ and cost $100+
>>
>>25981294
I laughed because I can relate.
>>
Sometimes you have to give a little energy to get some back. Getting up/going to bed at the right hours, eating right and getting out/getting the blood flowing a bit will do wonders for you.
>>
How do you get your testosterone checked? Maybe that's why I have an average penis
>>
>>25981223
I'm never, ever tired, I stay up from 5 AM to 2 AM almost every day. No drugs other than my two daily cups of coffee.

The only problem is I have no will to do anything of worth. I'd rather sit around and do nothing for hours at a time.
>>
Seriously, how do you get your testosterone checked?
>>
>>25981969
Stick a finger up your anus and feel for your prostate. If it's enlarged, your test is high and you're perfectly normal. If you can't feel it at all, your test is low and you'll need test boosters.
>>
>>25981969
Blood test
>>
>>25981223
Because your brain is fried from being on the internet all day.
>>
>>25982017
Haven't been to a doctor since 2009.
>>
OP here
>>25981772
Are you sure those work? If so, how? Aren't they just lamps on steroids?>>25981707
I fap daily but I don't think that's the problem
>>25981291
I don't notice any change
>>25981836
I always tell to myself "I'm gonna do that tomorrow" but when the time comes, I procrastinate and say that I'll do it tomorrow. I know I should "just do it" but I always end up not doing.
>>
File: 1418821210132.jpg (22KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
1418821210132.jpg
22KB, 620x430px
Stop posting the same thread retarded shit bag i told you already.

1. Eat healthy, do not "try".
2. Exercise.

It's how the human body works.
Now you should-have-been-abortion stop whining about your pathetic life and do stuff.

It's either that, vitamin B defienciency, you bring a whiny disabled kid on the web or depression.

Open a fucking book and find out and please fuck off.
>>
>>25982085
there are a lot of major studies and reviews showing they work for depression

i use one as a bipolar one patient and like it and i know a lot of other bipolar patients who do the same

it makes me not depressed when i'm depressed and it puts energy, elan, drive back in me when i'm dead, unmotivated, adrift

they are just lamps on steroids. you could make one yourself. the bulbs are rather expensive and have to be of a specific frequency and intensity, but it's nothing high tech. the nice thing about a ready made lamp is that you know the intensity so you know how long to sit in front of it. if you go longer or late in the day, you can make yourself jizzery with energy or give yourself bad insomnia.

carex is the cheapest brand at medical spec
>>
File: 1419557244850.jpg (239KB, 698x517px) Image search: [Google]
1419557244850.jpg
239KB, 698x517px
>>25981772
>$100+ for lamp that may or may not work
>>
>>25982085
Daily fap and you wonder why you are such a depressed faggot? Damn i cant believe that...
>>
>>25981223
Masturbation and the dopamine roller coaster.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.