[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys enjoy ASMR?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1452763703633.jpg (24KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
1452763703633.jpg
24KB, 250x276px
Any of you guys enjoy ASMR?
>>
I used to be able to but it went away. probably due to some undiagnosed mental disorder.
>>
File: DSC_0547 (6).jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0547 (6).jpg
126KB, 900x900px
Yeah my favorite is gentlewhispering I like to imagine her husband dying and me meeting her through her asmr website, she posts her gmail all the tiem and eventually we would meet up and i would slowly seduce her and by the time we got back to my place she would be so wet and whispering in my ear in russian as I slowly slip myself inside her, my thick wriggling chode pulsing through her pussy and her body squirming in joy as her whispers turn to moans and she writhes in utter ecstasy as I climax inside her. I have saved all of her sexual ASMR videos that she deleted on my MP3 player and I masturbate with them daily and I also have like 90 pictures of her on my phone.
>>
>>25980409
Nice, hope your dream comes true some day
>>
>>25980409
Do you listen to anyone else or just her? I like the cosmic tingles asmr channel too. I'd love to smoke a fat blunt with that chick and then fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>25980934

sadly it probably never will.
>>
>>25980362
Visual Sounds is a cute english weeb who's not a "gamergurl" and just seems really sweet and nice.

Bluewhisper is a weird android type person but I enjoy her videos immensely.
>>
>>25980409
any place you could get those deleted videos?
>>
>>25981216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aOmkUnOvC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM9DLsDxydY

These are the two best ones.
>>
I really like Heather Feather. Shes my 3DPD waifu because shes such a pure maiden.
>>
>>25981355
Sheeeeeeit, for a girl who disabled comments on videos where her tits were out I would have never thought she'd have done videos like this...
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 590x400px
You guys are all plebs.
>tfw i found an unknown channel of some qt loli and another even less known one of some qt traditionalist waifu tier girl that said she has never had a bf and probably could post here
>tfw not giving them to you creeps
>>
RRCherryPie is where it's at. The re-ment videos are God tier.
>>
FastASMR, and Dbrust are my favourite channels
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
i love asmr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90-4kJnE2iM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.