[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Church

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: mormon-church.jpg (7KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
mormon-church.jpg
7KB, 310x163px
Who's going tomorrow?
>>
>>25980086
Not me that's for sure.
All the people at my church would look at me with this "he's not normal is he?" look, and there would be a huge gap formed around me....

Fuck, I hate them so much.
Why won't they just talk to me, I'm not a bad guy...
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 490x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 490x269px
I am. I'm not sure if I even believe or not, but it's literally the one condition my mom has for letting me live with her past high school.

It's not so bad. Ours is only an hour and once service is over, my mom stays and chats while I go wait by the car for 15 minutes and play my Gameboy Advance SP. Don't have to talk to anybody.
>>
>>25980123
Sucks,anon. People don't talk to me either, try as I might to engage them (or used to anyway). I could just read the bible at home, so unless you have a big sense of community or your pastor is particularly adept I'm not sure why people still go in this current year. But I do, hoping it'll get better.

>>25980338
>gameboy advance SP
kek I forgot about that piece of crap. Why don't you save up your GBP and buy a DS?
>>
I am.
Should I confess for watching 2 girls one cup and other shit like that with some uni fellas? I didn't masturbate or anything.
>>
>>25980676
yes senpai.
i'm not sure you have to be so specific though kek
>>
Go every Saturday, if I kill myself I want God at least to know I tried

And if he doesn't exist or another diety does, then at least they'll recognize some of my loyalty
>>
>>25980979
are you a non religious Seventh Day Adventist?
>>
>>25980123
I would get the same thing. seems like you have to go with someone to be found normal there
>>
some of you robots are alright. i'm not going to church tomorrow because i don't celebrate christianity. sorry. if i go to hell, it's on me.
>>
>>25980086
>going to a heretic baptist church
ISHYGDT
>>
Okay /r9k/, what's the safest church to attend to make sure my soul is not guaranteed to hell?
>>
mormon here
i go every week even though i masturbate daily because i want to try and get clean but i can't
life is suffering
>>25981305
join us, we're fun
>>
Mormons actually have general conference tommorow. No church for them tomorrow. P
>>
>>25981348
>get clean
>treats his sexuality as if it were a drug
Why is there a prevailing theme of sexual repression in the major religions?
>>
>>25981305
I would say catholic or orthodox, since they are the original and have apostolic succesion. That said, I don't think there's such a thing as bad christianism.

>>25981348
This is a horrible feel and I honestly think that there's not easy way to avoid it. I've been doing nofap since Christmas (I simply couldn't do it on such an important day), the urge to do it is way weaker now. Best of lucks, senpai.
>>
>>25981411
April and October senpai
>>
File: 128620.jpg (41KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
128620.jpg
41KB, 320x290px
>mormons

I shit on those people
>>
>>25981421
it's not repression. i have an out of control masturbatory habit, up to 4 times a day to all sorts of degenerate stuff. it's really just eating up my life at this point.
>>25981450
thanks senpai. i've been trying to do nofap but my willpower is incredibly weak after years of this. any tips on getting through the urge?
>>
My dad is second councilor in the bishopric in my ward. Still not going though :^)
>>
>>25981565
God wants you to celebrate the body he gave you
>>
>>25981565
Well, there are the classics "go out and do some exercise" "stay away from your computer", etc. But I guess you have already heard those countless times.
As for more "extreme methods", I used to search for images of HPV and Herpes and stuff like that to cause disgust. Also, from time to time I would bite a part of my hand so hard I couldn't even move it for a while. Again, probably not the best advice, but it kinda works.
>>
>>25980086

Being a Mormon sucks if you don't have a wife by 25. I quit going. I'm more of a independent studier and ponderer than a social bunny shaking hands at church. There aren't many places for monk types in Mormonism.
>>
>>25982396
mid singles is monkish
>>
>>25981482
yeah, guy posting on 4chan at midnight on a saturday, you're shitting on them
>>
>go to local singles ward
>qt virgins throwing themselves at me

being mormon truly is heaven on earth
>>
File: jesus1.jpg (57KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
jesus1.jpg
57KB, 600x599px
>>25980086
the man you worship was a shitskin
>>
>>25983114
>man is literal son of god
>still care about him having brown skin
>>
>>25982396
singles ward man

>also 25
>mormon (kind of)
>jk i went on a mission but fuck it it's all lies

hey maybe if i go i can get one of those haggard ass returned sister missionaries who lost her virginity before her mission but repented to marry me so i can fuck her vanilla once a year
>>
>>25980123
I get the same senpai, just more proof to me that god and religion is bullshit, there is no such thing as "Christian love"

Like everything else, it only applies if you are normal. If you are weird, people will avoid you like the plague, they can sniff you out from a mile away
>>
>>25983310
which begs the question

where do society's rejects go?

the answer: not /r9k/ and definitely not 4chan in general because normies have taken over. we have nothing left.
>>
>>25980086
Have gone ever Sunday since I was a kid, I am full blown christian and believe all the values 100%.

>ask me anything.
>>
>>25983358
why hasn't god ever once answered a prayer?
>>
File: 89165156.gif (1022KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
89165156.gif
1022KB, 500x213px
>>25983337
Eventually, pic related. There is nowhere to go. We will languish in meaningless suffering until we can't take it anymore

This is what normies want, even if they don't realize it. They starve weird people of human contact until they remove themselves from the gene pool.
>>
>>25983403
basically where i'm at. trying to decide how much longer to live. got nothing going for me

definitely won't see 30. maybe i'll do it valentines day. i'm a procrastinator
>>
File: pure.jpg (25KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
pure.jpg
25KB, 235x272px
>>25983358
is this you
>also
what clothing is acceptable to wear to church, can jeans and a hoodie be okay, or jeans and a white shirt yknow
>>
>>25983452
khakis and a long sleeve shirt is fine, depends where you go. If you go to a big church you will see a lot of people in suits and stuff but its not needed.
>dont wear a hoodie though

>>25983377
I believe that he does, I find myself praying all the time and even when it doesn't work out that second it always does in the long term.
>>
>tfw dislike going to church since it's boring and I'd get more out of just reading the Bible passages they talk about on my own
>tfw don't want to break my parents' hearts so I still go with them every Sunday
>tfw nearly 25 years old and my parents still make me go to church with them

The music sucks, the sermon is boring and almost always just a surface level reading, and I really dislike socializing. It's not enjoyable.

I do enjoy the Christianity threads on /his/ and Christianity does interest me a whole lot, but I am an agnostic theist I suppose.
>>
People on /r9k/ actually go to church? I thought you were all fucked up, sin-soaked heathens like me.
>>
>>25983497
i prayed for 10 years to have one friend in school. I never had a friend. Not even one. No one ever even sat next to me. I spent countless nights crying to god that i could have just one friend.

guess he didn't think i deserve one. or he doesn't exist. but if he does exist he fucking hates me.
>>
>board full of racist, hateful, degenerate people
>oh but we're Christian bro, trust me
Lol.
Why go to church if you don even believe in the religion? Surely if you believed it, you would act in accordance with the bibles teachings, no?
>>
>>25983533
I would've been your friend anon.

Don't worry, It will work out.
>>
>>25983553
>[board] is one person

I love this meme!
>>
>>25980086
ill go if the roads arent too bad, I like to sing praise songs with everyone. see you other robots there!
>>
>>25983553

>The bible says "be a cuck faggot"
>I'd know because I saw a representation of what it says on TV one time

I don't worship the dead kike on a stick but you're still a faggot and a retard.
>>
>>25983598
Yup, one day I'll work up the courage to kill myself. It'll be fine, everyone will be happier

>I would've been your friend anon.

Well now I'll see you in hell, liar.
>>
>>25983358
do you like veggietales
also are your parents christian too? I want to start believing in god, but I still l live with my parents, who are atheists
>>
>>25983648
The bible says not to hate people you worthless fuck.
Consider suicide.
>>
>>25983655
I'm a liar because I said I would be your friend? I'm actually a perfectly normal guy that enjoys meeting people and would never judge someone on their past or current situations.

>maybe that's why you have no friends
None the less, I would definitely be your friend dont judge me, since I wouldnt judge you.
>>
>>25983658
>veggietales
I grew up with veggietales, every weekend we'd rent it from the library.

My mom was the one that dragged us to church every Sunday and sent us on the summer camping trips. I didn't like it at first but it grew on my and I started believing.

I wouldn't worry about your parents, people are very welcoming at church they would make you feel welcomed.

>plus there are a lot of attractive girls
>>
>2020 - 4
>Christcucks still believing in a towelhead zombie carpenter who is his own father
>>
>>25983689
>I'm a liar because I said I would be your friend?
Yes.

See you in 10-80 years
>>
>>25980086
>tfw I still live with my parents
>every sunday they make me go to church with them
>every sunday have to get up at around six even though I usually fall asleep around 3 to 6 in the morning
>after the service they try dragging me to the bible study even though it's literally just a social event and I actually learn shit if I stay in the church's library
>parents get pissed off and go on about how I'm going to hell
>get home around lunch time
>literally end up spending the rest of the day sleeping
Fuck sundays. Fucking fuck those fucking piece of shit days.
>>
>>25980086
i'm just going to hide indoors and stay at home as it is freezing outside
>>
>>25982396
You can do it bros. I turn 31 soon. I got married last year.

It can happen. Didn't find her in my singles ward, though. It's a numbers game.
>>
File: 1452387174316.jpg (154KB, 429x605px) Image search: [Google]
1452387174316.jpg
154KB, 429x605px
No. I recently moved back to my hometown, and I don't want people knowing that I'm the kind of person who goes to church. I miss living downtown in my school's city where I could just walk to one of the big churches. You can just sit near the back by yourself and afterwards slink away without people trying to talk to you or get you to hang around for fellowship.
>>
File: 1397130006968.jpg (44KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1397130006968.jpg
44KB, 681x496px
>organised religion
>>
>>25981305
Not catholic.
Not mormon.

Try Quaker or Orthodox. Though Quakers are a lot closer to the ideal religion Jesus had intended on creating.
>>
File: 1407822113506.jpg (41KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1407822113506.jpg
41KB, 374x374px
>>25985310
>Not catholic.
>Try Orthodox

Why? This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>25983244
>literal son of god
>literal
What the fuck do you think the holy trinity is?
>>
So /r9k/ is full of edgy boys that worship a god to please their parents. Huh...
>>
>>25985523
see >>25983628
/r9k/ is quite heterogeneous for a 4chan board.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.