[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unable to see the value of being in a relationship with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: confused.jpg (217KB, 925x572px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
217KB, 925x572px
I'm unable to see the value of being in a relationship with a woman for anything other than sex, since this is the case, i would much rather allocate resources like time and money to simply buy sex. I recognize that in order to pass on my genes i'll need to impregnate a woman, which would possibly require skills gained from being in relationships, but this can easily be avoided by finding a ugly female to impregnate then abandon the children. Does anyone else share this view, or is an unhealthy mindset to have?
>>
Pretty narcissistic, but not out of line with human nature, see how our closest relatives in the animal kingdom behave around sex.
>>
>>25979522
Why do you think this mindset is narcissistic?
>>
>>25979799
why do you want to pass on your genes?
>>
>>25980026
Well the fact that i exist means i have genes that are good at creating survival machines, and an aspect of a good survival machine is a machine that attempts to reproduce. I wouldn't consider it a want, it's more of a drive. Consider a survival machine that doesn't search for food when hungry it'll obviously die out sooner or later
just as a survival machine that doesn't seek to reproduce will die out. i'm currently alive so it makes sense to assume that contain genes that code for survival machines that seek to reproduce. I hope this answers your question.
>>
>>25980423
that i contain*
>>
Bump.

[This is a very original comment.]
>>
Wow, does no one else on r9k share these sentiments? I was under the impression that this was the robot view of life. The loneliness hurts soo good.
>>
Tbh your offspring will be all sorts of fucked up without a father.

They probably wont have their own kids
>>
>>25979451
I feel this way to but dont really want kids.

I dont see how you could want kids you're just going to abandon. It doesnt matter if they are there are not if you aren't, now does it?
>>
>>25979451
Same 2bh

Fampai
>>
>>25979451

This is a terrible mindset to have. Sure, fuck all the hookers you can afford, but don't breed. The world doesn't need your shitty genes to be mingled with more shitty genes to create a life you're too much of a selfish cunt to take responsibility for.

Get a vasectomy.
>>
>>25979451
>unhealthy
Oh yes. But that isn't the point.

If you don't value things you do get from a relationship:
>companionship
>affection
>mutual support
>friendship/partnership
>etc.
and all you do see as valuable in females is access to a vagina, then it totally makes sense to cut out the middle man, and just pay whores.

Unfortunately, the fact that you don't understand relationships shows. Procreating successfully goes beyond impregnating someone. Firstly, in order to gain consent for procreation, you're going to need to establish a relationship. You seem to know this, but also seem to think that an ugly woman is somehow guaranteed to have reproductive sex with you. If you knew anything about people, you'd know it won't work like that.

I'm sensing that OP is trying to subtly show off that he thinks he's a "sociopath" or that he's redpilled or some other crap.
>>
>>25982584
Not even close.This is literally my view on life, i was honestly under the impression that this was how most robots viewed life. i don't see how these beliefs show that i'm trying to be a sociopath or I've been redpilled. I can understand why you would value the things than can be had from a relationship, but these things have no real value to me, they are subjective value judgments. I don't really understand why you would try to undermine post by saying things like >"I'm sensing that OP is trying to subtly show off that he thinks he's a "sociopath" or that he's redpilled or some other crap."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.