[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the joy in your life robots? music is the only thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: KU8D7St.jpg (81KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
KU8D7St.jpg
81KB, 645x773px
What's the joy in your life robots?
music is the only thing that can make me feel anything anymore. Music won't talk about how weird you are with stacy and music won't cheat on you.
>>
I also enjoy music quite a bit.
>>
the usual things: music, movies, tv, reading, shitposting, all while high on one thing or another
>>
>>25979434
Video games, LEGOs, gonna start reading again soon. It's a good life
>>
>>25979434
op here, i also enjoy biking with other "social suicides"
>>
File: IMG_3155.gif (528KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3155.gif
528KB, 500x246px
>>25979434
Plotting my revenge against the norman scum keeps me busy most days
>>
>>25979603
wanna link up and lynch chads
>>
>>25979434
car, music, vidya, anime, internet, raves, aesthetics/cosplay, using feigned aesthetics to mess around with damaged qt's

pretty fun
>>
File: 1440804118936.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440804118936.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
I write. I have a whole world in my head and I write about it sometimes. I draw things from it, too. Maps and scenes that only make sense if you've read it and some that only make sense if you're in my head. I can make my characters do anything I want and that sort of control over even made-up things is nice. Friends can leave you behind but your characters can never escape. It'll never be good enough to publish and I don't share it with anybody, but I like writing anyway. It's my little corner of the world. Not this world, but enough of a world to make me happy.
>>
File: BereiXl.png (167KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
BereiXl.png
167KB, 1000x700px
>>25979434
i'm a political activist
seig heil
>>
>>25979869
post some senpai.
if anyone will be able to identify with it it's us
>>
>>25979903

Oh my, Anon! This is really the first time I've told anybody about it. I wouldn't know what to start with.
I tend to base it off dreams since my dreams are usually little stories and I like to try and give it a fairy tale feel when I can. I'm only just now doing a beauty and the beast side story so I can bring in a new character and bring back one I haven't had in the story for a couple of years. There's a lot of different storylines going on. Most of them effect each other eventually, some I just plain forget about and some have been going on for years.
It's very unpolished and amateurish, but it's my little happy place.
>>
>>25980352
sounds cool anon, can i get a summary?
i love it when the friendless can bond together all over the world. its very beautiful and shows there is still some light for us.
>>
>>25979631
So many chads, so little time
>>
>>25980442
all it takes is one
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 194x145px
All I like are music, gym and drawing stuff for a game I want to make
>>
>>25980403

There's two main conflicts. One, the world itself is falling apart and there are characters trying to find out why to fix it. Two is people are also falling apart and there's a couple of wars going on. I've been playing with the whole 'chosen one' thing by having a little old granny be chosen by a god as their champion after an act of bravery. Another character is going to run into her and adventure with her for a bit. The kid who's going to be her sidekick for a bit has been having very bad times lately so I think he's due for some adventuring with granny.
>>
>>25980612
interesting that the granny is the chosen one.
how long is it?
>>
>>25980899

Over 500 pages.
I've been writing a bit almost every day for years.
>>
>>25981012
I really want to read it now.
>>
>>25981012
true dedication. every thought of publishing as an ebook?
>>
File: 14409050752807.jpg (38KB, 420x562px) Image search: [Google]
14409050752807.jpg
38KB, 420x562px
>>25981032

I'm very shy about it.
This really is the most I've told anyone.

>>25981214

I have actually been playing around with its formatting for more polished structure, but... I almost sort of like having it just for myself.
Once I find other joys in life, maybe I will publish it as an ebook and post my art online.
>>
>>25979434
music & anime. if that was taken from me idk what I'd do
>>
>>25981402
thanks for sharing anon. i appreciate it.
>>
>>25981402
This makes me wonder many great books written by lonely weirdos there are that no one will ever read
>>
Guns. Treat them right and they will always be 100% reliable, fun, by your side til the end of time, and may one day save your life. Can't say the same about people.
>>
I get joy from my faith. I tried to kill myself a few years ago and since then I've found faith, I've made strides in my mental health and I enjoy everyday because I know I could be dead, but someone wants me here, so I better figure out why
>>
My joy is listening to The Mars Volta all the time plus the 1% chance that i may fuck the QT 3.14 at work. PRobably better to just kill myself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.