[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stream of consciousness thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: heinz.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
heinz.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
Let's try writing posts that are just stream of consciousness. No going back and editing. Just let the words flow.
>>
Hey. Those beans have a heckscher! They're kosher!
>>
I'm so tired and want to go to sleep
>>
I wish I could drink a couple of beers but I'm on flouxetine (5mg). I guess I better stay home and ditch my friend. I mean I could go to his home party but I'd be my sober awkward self
>>
File: explain this bullshit.gif (68KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
explain this bullshit.gif
68KB, 1025x769px
Pigs and dogs are equally intelligent, yet we eat one and are horrified at the Chinese for eating the other.
Misspelled Chinese about 5 times in a row, hope that doesn't count as editing.
>>
Why am I sitting here on 4chan on a Saturday night instead of going out and doing something with my life. I could probably get past being so socially awkward if i just put forth the effort.
>>
Is twice as fast the same thing as half as slow?

Are slow and fast like, equal but opposite measures of an arbitrary velocity?
>>
I'm in the club high on purp with some shades on, Tatted up, miniskirt, with my J's on. Why am I listening to Miley?
>>
>>25977458
Dogs are cute. Pigs are not. Baby pigs are cute though but generally the pigs we eat are dumb and ugly
>>
>>25977458
I don't eat pig
>>
File: 1448920153561.png (222KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
1448920153561.png
222KB, 336x475px
Why did I wait this long to watch black lagoon. Holy shit this is a good show. Fuck this weather sucks. Everything is covered in ice. Yet it's strangely comfy. Hope this makes sense to whoever happens upon this post. I'm just following the rules of the thread.

pic unrelated
>>
My stomach hurts because I keep eating the same meal every night. I'm not fat I'm actually borderline unhealthy for low body weight. I work too hard and don't eat right and that's why I'm underweight. I want to find a second job that doesn't make me want to off myself. I need to take my laundry out of the drier in 45m. I need to go to bed so I have the energy to be productive tomorrow.
>>
Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong except he might have been a psychopath and certainly he killed lots of people who were innocent. I think he just wanted to fuck rhe world up and the people. Tje Jews and mentally ill etc. were just a valid target unlike the old for instance. Rate.
>>
whats inside the silo? can it fly? a needle in a haystack , to crack the sky. the yoke of faith breaks away from the beast of burden; harvest time, red moon rising. peacemaker. life taker. the feet of marching men beat down the fields of last chances as scarecrows in amber waves of grain grin exchanging glances. we've killed it -- killed it. killed it.

we strip outselves of identity and act surpised that people are ready to gleam on to any kind of identy they are able to purchase immediately with their visa debit cards spending money so fast that they earn it twice as much; men are designed to be earth-warriors and providers to women who are designed to by polyamorous while men are designed to be breeding stock for the women in the tribe it isnt in a mans nature to love, but it is in his nature to respect -- which is the opposite for women who arent respectful by nature but are loving its supposed to be a yin and yang but school tells us we are all the same yet that we are special snowflakes. god is a woman and i want to fly there have been so many people who have had sex to produce the parts that make me i am a sliver of a piece of history and i will always exist outside of time as a superposition of this exact moment and in that way we are designed to be immortal i will never meet abe lincoln but if you re-structure the functional framework of the universe you could follow the parts that composited abe lincoln and determine how much of me currently is designed from him or if any.
>>
I've had to take a shit for 4 hours I want to go home and see my puppy I'm sad because even though I have a gf I have no friends and I'm too awkward to make any even in college and my gf is just as bad as me and we are both lucky we found each other but now neither of us have friends
>>
>>25977458
same with cows
cows are good
>>
>>25977629
Tl;dr

Mystical shit and stuff
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.