[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many of you guys want to be girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1448920533280.jpg (109KB, 599x787px) Image search: [Google]
1448920533280.jpg
109KB, 599x787px
Why do so many of you guys want to be girls?
>>
Estrogen in the water tbphmgm
>>
the grass is always greener...
>>
>>25976975
they don't want to be girls, they want to be objects of desire, get attention
>>
File: 1452976178579.png (225KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452976178579.png
225KB, 478x556px
feeling pretty is nice.
>>
Because flaws don't matter when you're a girl.
>>
>wanting to be part of a gender of emotional and physical weaklings
How about no.
>>
File: sunlight.jpg (16KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
sunlight.jpg
16KB, 500x326px
>You will never turn a robot into a girl with your magic powers
>you will never then grope their new T&A while they stand there frustrated
>>
>>25976975
Is that a trap? I hope not

originaldesu
>>
>>25976975
Dunno. I've always wanted to be a girl no real reason other than I just do.
>>
>>25977164
all the hoping in the world isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>25976975
so they can take dicks without being fags
>>
>>25977009
>>25977011
>>25977073

All valid from a myriad of perspectives. No-one is pretty forever though. It's entirely based on your motivation otherwise it's being blind to the difficulties of either gender.
>>
They're confused enough to think there is hidden appeal somewhere.
>>
>>25976975
It's because they've become confused and have allowed their apathy to fill them with vile temptations. The only salvation is to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
>>
I want to be cute and feminine. I want to wear cute outfits and buy plushes and decorate my room in cute things. I want to please people and make them feel happy. I want to have a bond that only sisters can have. I want to be a good wife and and mother.

i'm a fucking 6'3 bearmode loser
>>
>>25977242
>le Jesus meme
>>
>>25977287
The notion of the holy trinity is no meme my fedora'd friend.
>>
File: 1452900299529.gif (457KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452900299529.gif
457KB, 500x500px
honestly I just want to be desired and feel affection
>>
>>25977326
That falls into more lacking courage than wanting to have a vagina, and boobs.

Gender behaviour wise is a bit more diverse so bottom line. Do you want a cooch and to feel stereotypically feminine?
>>
>>25977526
sometimes, yeah

i just want to indulge in cute things without stigma. i want to feel pretty, yknow? i bought a pair of panties (new, i'm not that big of a freak) online and i wear them sometimes because i like how they feel. i shaved my legs and pubes and rubbed them all day because i loved how smooth and fresh i felt.

but i'm straight. it's fucked. it's all fucked, how could i ever explain this shit to a girl.

i just want to be told i'm pretty and special and i want them to hold me and stroke my hair and tell me i mean something to them

fuck me, dude. i'm a mess.
>>
>>25977640
Ironically, technically you can do that in a kinky sex sense, but then it wouldn't quite be the norm.

You could simply be a sub to a domme, that way it avoids all the gender stuff.
>>
>>25977760
>a domme
all the dommes are taken, there's so many sub guys and so few dom women
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
I just want to be qt.

I also feel like it's because of some mental bullshit that I became so desesperate for female affection that in the end my brain decided that if no girl ever loved me then I'd become a girl and love myself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.