[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck whores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: getfit.png (25KB, 706x431px) Image search: [Google]
getfit.png
25KB, 706x431px
I have a story for you robots.
>be 20
>flashback to when I was 14,
>be very geeky, skinny fat fuck who watches anime
>have a friend in high school, let's call her bitchy
>bitchy is very bitchy
>I don't know why I was friends with her
>very attracted to her, fantasize about her
>she treats me like garbage
>keeps me as a beta orbiter
>wasn't aware at the time
>be 16, discover lifting, go onto /fit/.
>she makes fun of me for trying to get into shape, doesn't think I can
>next year she graduates because she's one year older than me, leaves for uni
>I work my ass off at the gym
>power levels starting to show
>graduate and go to good uni
>fuck bitches, get A's
>came home this year for the Holidays
>see bitchy, she's still a cunt
>she doesn't even recognize me
>"nice muscles anon!"
>treats me like a different person, is flirty
>invites me over to her place for drinks
>tell her to fuck off, I can do much better than her
>go home and watch anime
Stay toastie, roasties.
Remember anons. Women are super shallow. They don't give a shit about you.
>>
subhuman roastie scum BTFO
>>
>>25976920
i hope ill have the strenght of will you proved to have in same future situations
>>
File: sadface.jpg (358KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
358KB, 1383x1600px
>>25977094
If I was that 14 year old loser I used to be back then, I would have probably fucked her in a heartbeat anon. But that's what working out does, it gives you self discipline. Sure I could have had sex with her, but she treated me like shit during high school. Fuck shallow whores, fucking roasties.
>>
>>25976920
Christ alive, mate. Being 16 and going on /fit/ must have done wonders for your self view.

Regardless of your bitterness good on you for your self improvement.
>>
just use her as a cum dumpster
>>
>>25976920

>Yeah I'll take; "Things that didn't happen" for $200
>>
File: goku.jpg (106KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
106KB, 640x756px
>>25977157
I'll be honest with you, going on /fit/ did make me very insecure but it just made me want to work harder to look better. But getting /fit/ isn't just about looking better, its about passing your limits which is what got me addicted to lifting.
>>
>>25977221
I indulge in regular exercise to strengthen my piss poor constitution and to up my stamina for my part time work.

But the culture of /fit/ I find depressing because of the attached bitterness of the whole thing.

As for women, I dunno, only ever asked out 3 people and all 3 had said yes. But a lot are total cunts.
>>
>>25977386
Dr. Cox: The key to my exercise program is this one simple truth: I hate my body.
Turk: What?
Dr. Cox: Do you understand the second you look in the mirror and you're happy with what you see, baby, you just lost the battle.
>>
>>25976920
>be skinny fuck
>be fat fuck
>at the same time

>/r9k/
>fuck someone

some things dont add up here senpai
>>
>>25977508
Turk: You should give speeches to teenage girls.

Fucking love Scrubs.

But you're talking to a mildly toned 5ft8 guy that is found attractive and is happy.
>>
File: knuckle.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
knuckle.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>25977534
You don't understand the concept of skinny fat? Skinny as in my skeleton arms, I had no upper body strength, and fat as in I had belly chub and man boobs.

And I can't be on r9k if I've had sex? I still acknowledge that women are stupid roastie whores.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.